X Factor Romance

Harry smiled at her "I wouldn't laugh at you at all, you can tell me anything" he said smiling

She smiled and said,"i have strong feelings for you like love feelings."

Harry blushed a bit and smiled "Y-you do?" he asked with a wide smile and put a hand on her cheek carefully

Harry smiled and kissed her on the lips

She smiled and kissed him back wrapping her arms round her neck.

Harry smiled when she kissed him back "I like you too, ever since i saw you" he said against her lips

"Really?,"she smiled and kissed him again.

Harry went red in the cheeks "Yeah really, but i couldn't tell you, people will think i'm cheating, i know you will get through and i hope i will be your judge" he said smiling

"Me too, if i do id hope we get to have times like these,"she smiled at him and took his hand and intwined with her fingers.

Harry smiled "We would get times like this, we will have to sneak around a lot though as to not get caught" he said smiling at their fingers together

'Can't wait to sneak around but it would have to be quiet places not crowded places like this moment is quiet,"she smiled and rubbed her thumb down his fingers and kissed him again.

Harry smiled "Well as i'll be able to borrow one of Simons places for the judges houses, i'll make use it's a place where it's quiet, like our place was quiet when i went, maybe i'll do the same place" he said and kissed her back

Briar Rose smiled and kissed him more placing her hands on his waist and she took a step back and tripped and she grabbed him and they fell down and landed with him on top of her. She giggled a little.

Harry smiled as he kissed her and fell when she grabbed him as she fell and laughed looking down at her face and putting his hands either side of her face and taking some of his weight off her

She grinned as he laughed and she kissed him before he would be taking weight off her.

Harry smiled and kissed her back once again and lowered his body onto hers

She kissed him slithering her tongue into his mouth and giggled as he lowered his body on her.

Harry smiled and moaned a tiny bit and ran his fingers through her hair

She smiled and ran her hands up and down his back and explored his mouth.