X Factor Romance

Harry looked up and smiled at Briar Rose "Hello again beautiful, so what are you going to wow us with today then?" he asked smiling at her

"Hello handsome, i am going to be singing a slow version of call me maybe,"she smiled at him.

Harry smiled and his cheeks went a bit red and he nodded "Go ahead then and wow us" he said with a smile on his lips

(I have a great plot twist its a great surprise)

She smiled and sang,"I through a wish in the well dont ask ill never tell i looked to you as a fell but know your in my way," and after a while she finished.

[ahaha looking forward to it :)]

Harry had a huge smile on his face as he watched her sing and on the stage and he just felt his heart racing the whole time and even though he hadn't really talked to her face to face, he wanted to

She smiled as she finished and waited for comments.

(But when she asks for a hug he has to say yes for my plot twist to work)

[alright, i can do that :)]

Harry smiled "Do i even have to comment on how amazing it was, i would say it's better than the origanal song" he said smiling

"Thanks Harry," and she listened to the rest of the comments and then she asked,"Harry could i have a hug?"

Harry smiled a wide grin at her as she said thank you and he listened to the rest of the comments and looked at the girl and smiled "Sure you can" he said and got up from his chair and went up onto the stage

She smiled as he came up on stage and she went over and hugged him and when he wasn't looking she slipped a note in his pocket saying to meet her at the harbour beach tonight at 9pm.

Harry smiled and hugged her back and didn't know she had put a note into his pocket and most likely wouldn't know until he looked in his pockets

(Timeskip to when he gets the note and she waits for him)

Harry was in his room and felt took his trousers off and saw a bit of paper fall out and he raised an eyebrow and picked it up and read it and looked at the time and put his trousers back on and his shoes and went out the door

At 9 o'clock she walked down to beach and waited for him. She hoped he got the note.

Harry walked towards the beach and ran the rest of the way, seeing as it had gone past 9

Briar sat down and waited for him.

Harry slowed down as he got to the beach and saw a figure and went closer to them "You wanted to see me?" Harry said and already knew who it was as she was the only one who got that close to him today

"Yeah, I did,"Callie replied and she turned around and stood up.

Harry smiled at her "Why did you want to see me then?, i mean you should be getting rest for tomorrow"

I'm fine but i have to tell you something now dont laugh please,"she asked.