WWC; A Multi-Fandom RP(OoC & Signups)

Should our universe be added to the list? I.e You could join as yourself or an idol of yours.

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hmm... Maybe.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that won't be until 7PM or later Mountain time for me, Work scheduled a Mandatory 8 AM meeting, and said to stay clocked in through my shift ending 6:30 or 7. So, I'll be away for most of tomarrow. ^^;
Daww.....

In WIP

RAVEN
Alias(es): Lucifer. Micheal, Gabriel, Castiel, Balhazar, (We all meet in heaven before Luc was kick out ^^ and I followed him to keep him safe but soon it turned the other way around... he would be the one keeping me safe)
Fandom of which this character is from: Supernatural
Place of birth: Hell ^^

Height: 5'9
Eye Color: purple but turned black and red when
Hair color: blonde almost white
Build(aka body type):
Appearance(any other details about your character's appearance. How they dress, dimples or freckles, hair length, scars, etc.): long hair, always wears a coat. she doesn't feel the heat or the cold, but she loves the Russian style ^^

Personality: She sweet and kind and always wants to help even though she a demon now. she also has a thing to

Biography: VERY IMPORTUNE! READ THE BACKGROUND not really ^^;

So she once she lived in heaven with her friends Lucifer, Micheal, Gabriel, and Balhazar. they were all friends hell they where brothers and sister. but when Lucifer was kicked out of hell Heaven. ____ followed right behind him to make sure he was going to be alright but then he turned bad and she joined him because she couldn't go back and blablabla watch the show blablabla shit happened. she died.... not really or she wouldn't be here. but everyone thinks she dead! she was killed off..... Dean killer her. Lucifer is 10 x more pissed about this then anything he ever done to him.

Family(optional): Lucifer, Micheal, Gabriel, Castiel, Balhazar. We all family well back then we where. we still are but we are kind of a broken family. V^V
Education(optional): ..... WTF?
I don't know if I ever said it or not but accepted! Although maybe try to add a bit more detail to the bio.

Reserved Zatanna
tumblr_mw81xxLjKY1qbh2jco2_r2_500.gif

Full Name: Zatanna Zatara
Alias(es): Zatanna Zatara
Fandom of which this character is from: DC universe
Place of birth: Gotham City

Height: 5"7
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair color: Dark Brown
Build: Slender
Appearance:
Zatanna appears to have a rather curvaceous and light weighted figure, allowing her to be nimble and quick. She is most often seen wearing a female version of a men's suit with a top hat -or magician suit to be specific-, consisting of a tail coat, a button up shirt -with a chest ruffle sometimes, a vest, and thigh high heels or anything else similar (like a mere corset). The only thing that will never change is her love for fishnets in particular. She has two deep dimples that will always appear -even if she does the most faintest smile yet- and it tends to be the most notable feature other then her eyes.

Personality:

Biography(a basic backstory showing the info you dub important about your character's life):

Family(optional):
Education(optional):
Looks good so far! Let me know once you've finished filling it out and you should be good to go!

If I were dead I'd be haunting all you. ^_^

Oh wait... I'm haunting everyone while I'm alive, as it is. XD

You have no idea how badly I want to change my username to either 'Dammit, Jim!' or 'Country Bitch'.

But I wanna be Dammit Jim!

Fine. If I can't be dammit Jim... YOU SHALL NOW KNOW ME AS 'Country Bitch'!

Status
Not open for further replies.