• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Writing and Art Museum: Name Change Time???

The site were I migrated from had a place called "The Gallery." It's the only thing that I'm thinking of the fits with the idea.

/terrible with making my own ideas

Hah, I was going to suggest that as well Squee.

The other idea I had was The Menagerie, you could get fancy with it and call it something like The Magical Menagerie (because alliteration). The main meaning of the word is a collection of wild animals kept for exhibition, but there's a secondary meaning of "a strange or diverse collection of people or things." I figure that could fit.

Perhaps something simple? Like The Arts Museum? Or The Arts Forum? Since not only is art, art, but writing is art, too. =3 It kinda sums up everything in it.

Not sure as far as anything that would describe what it's for, but I think the right term for the location itself would be a Bazaar. An open air market that typically involves many types of products and wares, such as, in this case, writing and art.

Um...I'm thinking...

• Artistic Touch

• Artisan Showcase (A showcase - A setting, occasion, or medium for exhibiting something or someone especially in an attractive or favorable aspect. It's my favorite title.)

• Artisan Avenue (This is my second favorite.)

• Inspired Artistic Minds (Or Inspired Artisans. Which refers to anything artistic.)

• Iwakuian Artisans (Or Iwakuian Arts)

That's all I've got so far.If I think of more I'll post them. :)

There are a lot of GREAT suggestions here, keep them up! O____O I'm seeing a few unique titles that's different from most rp sites typical titles and I like that.

Writing and Art Studio? Similar name so people aren't confused, but a studio is where people go to work and to get feedback and stuff!

Otherwise, I think a Salon would be nice!

Back