Writing and Art Museum: Name Change Time???

Culture Tavern? Where you can drink in the writing and art...and maybe even pay for some. There will even be some bartenders, showing and selling their work.

The site were I migrated from had a place called "The Gallery." It's the only thing that I'm thinking of the fits with the idea.

/terrible with making my own ideas

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
Hah, I was going to suggest that as well Squee.

The other idea I had was The Menagerie, you could get fancy with it and call it something like The Magical Menagerie (because alliteration). The main meaning of the word is a collection of wild animals kept for exhibition, but there's a secondary meaning of "a strange or diverse collection of people or things." I figure that could fit.

The Story and Sketch Symposium

Perhaps something simple? Like The Arts Museum? Or The Arts Forum? Since not only is art, art, but writing is art, too. =3 It kinda sums up everything in it.

• Thank You
Not sure as far as anything that would describe what it's for, but I think the right term for the location itself would be a Bazaar. An open air market that typically involves many types of products and wares, such as, in this case, writing and art.

• Thank You
Sanctum of Artistry

Um...I'm thinking...

• Artistic Touch

• Artisan Showcase (A showcase - A setting, occasion, or medium for exhibiting something or someone especially in an attractive or favorable aspect. It's my favorite title.)

• Artisan Avenue (This is my second favorite.)

• Inspired Artistic Minds (Or Inspired Artisans. Which refers to anything artistic.)

• Iwakuian Artisans (Or Iwakuian Arts)

That's all I've got so far.If I think of more I'll post them. :)

• Thank You
The Whimsical Mural

Virtuoso Lane

Avant Garde

• Thank You
There are a lot of GREAT suggestions here, keep them up! O____O I'm seeing a few unique titles that's different from most rp sites typical titles and I like that.

Writing and Art Studio? Similar name so people aren't confused, but a studio is where people go to work and to get feedback and stuff!

Otherwise, I think a Salon would be nice!