Wreck It Ralph

What Game Type Do You Most Want In This RP?

• Racing (Mario Kart)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Fighting (Mortal Combat)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F(irst) P(erson) S(hooter) (Halo)

• R(ole) P(lay) G(ame) (Skyrim)

• Music (Rock Band)

• Total voters
D

(Dis)Aster

Original poster
So I've just finally seen this cute little movie, and thought it would be neat to try to plot something with you guys similar to the movie!

I thought what I'd do is make a list of different kinds of games and have everyone vote on what kind they'd like to be in the roleplay/make a character for (see attached poll) and don't be afraid to suggest a type with a game example for me to add!

Ideally, depending on how many people I get interested, I'll be introducing the arcade games slowly so we don't have 50 games and 3 people interested.

Here are the roles I definitely want to have:

Hero and Villain for each game if applicable

The "turbo" character

And the Ralph character (not satisfied with their role and makes everything happen. If I don't find interest in this character, I'll play them just to get things rolling~)

I'll get more information in through questions in the comments, so don't btw afraid to ask! I just don't expect enough interest to really deeply flesh this out yet.

I am in

• Love
Reactions: (Dis)Aster
I would very much like to create a racing character for this, maybe from a rally or rallycross game as I have a Ford Focus RS RX that I made on DiRT 4 that I'd very much like to use.
U2FZwwbr.jpg

I would very much like to create a racing character for this, maybe from a rally or rallycross game as I have a Ford Focus RS RX that I made on DiRT 4 that I'd very much like to use.
U2FZwwbr.jpg
Awesome! So the games I listed next to the types won't be the ones we'll be using, rather just examples. The games added will be made up by the players and myself~
(Just a PSA)

I know. :P I figured as much.

So, when will we be sorting out the games and characters?

I know. :P I figured as much.

So, when will we be sorting out the games and characters?
Just checking ^^
And I really wanted just a few people interested, that way I'd have a reason to go through the effort of setting stuff up x'D
But I'm working on it mentally, if we get one more person interested before long, I'll stay work on the ooc stuff~

Interested.

Alright, I'll be slowly working on the ooc sign-up as fast as I can xD
It should be up by this time next week (since I don't get online evenings or weekends usually~)