Would You Shut Up?

[DASH=red]
At the end, it was till darker than dark. If he knew the time, it may have been branching on the edges of midnight, maybe an hour half past. The moon was aligned right in the corner of the sky, winking like the pupils of a wise owl. The stars clustered around the magnificent ball, swimming and swarming around the orb of light. Wari cast his eyes skyward and listened to Lucy speak, still completely blank. Her voice was grinding in his ears, that annoying sound. Once or twice, his shoulders twitched when her voice took a higher pitch, probably the signing of a rush of oncoming tears. Lucy managed herself well, however, finishing with nothing more than a whisper. Wari's eyes were still reflection that of the moon once she was over, head tilting back while he let the air wash over his face, soot falling clean.

"The only part of this story I don't believe is that part where King Nagi was a good man. I've never known him to be a good man. I've known him to be a slick, casual murderer like you described about your mother. That's the Nagi I know. It's no wonder he wants his daughter dead. The things you know about him aren't good for his rep. He fears you might leak important things about him out in the open." He didn't know all of that for a fact, but it was as good as a conclusion as any. When Lucy didn't retort, he continued, sliding his eyes away from the moon and to a tree instead.

"So he sends the Nagisma to tear down the village where she lives without doing it himself. He's the King and we're the pawns." No. I'm the pawn. A vein crawled to the side of his head where it sat, throbbing while he mused over that fact. King Nagi just wanted Wari to do his dirty work for him. Kill his daughter and then move on with his life. Wari leaned back, altering his head until he stared directly into her eyes.

"I hate your father."
[/DASH]

Lucy looked at the dirt ground, she curled her toes in the dirt, actually feeling the individual dirt specs rolling across her toes. Lucy looked up at the moon, wind blew across her face and he hair blew in front of her face. Lucy inhaled, the night air filled her lungs, she felt as if she could fly in that instant. She heard Warion continuing to talk, She felt his eyes on her and she looked at him. "I hate your father" Lucy looked at him fro a second longer before standing. "Don't we all." Lucy felt her eyes begin to water again. Lucy looked up at a nearby tree she saw some low branches and jumped for them, she continued to jump up the tree until she reached a crook in the tree were her body seemed to fit perfectly.

Lucy laid there with her foot hanging down and the wind continuing to blow across her face. Lucy had never felt a stronger hatred for not only her father but for her life. Her father took her life and completely destroyed it, and the truth is, Lucy could kill him if she wanted too, she was stringer and braver than him. Lucy felt her heart start to hurt she grabbed her chest. "Ugh." Her head fell and squinted her eye's. Lucy glanced down at Warion and then back up at the moon, she felt her eyes begin to close, but she didn't trust Warion so she tried her hardest to stay awake, she just kept her eye's on the moon.

[DASH=red]
"No. We all do not." Wari's annoyance was right back where it was supposed to be: written clearly all over his face. His eyes returned to their burrowed slits, the lines in his jaw tightening when he watched Lucy turn into a monkey and lift herself farther up the tree. He watched her, expression completely unwavering.

"He has an entire army and nation dedicated to his wishes and his will. All of them follow his rules and his plans willingly. It's not because they're afraid he might hurt them or their families. It's just one evil person to another." Wari paused, tilting his head back a slight so he could get a better view of Lucy from that distance.

"Like myself. I joined the Nagisma because I was good and I wanted to. I'm not afraid of King Nagi or anything he might be hiding. I'm not even afraid of dying. We seem to have that in common, obviously." The night time air dropped another degree in temperature but the cold didn't faze him at all. With the power of fire coursing through his veins, Wari was forever in a state of natural warmth. This is why he wore his shirt slightly pulled back, revealing his white chest and the marking that would sometimes snake across the exposed skin. The wind blew a cold breeze past the two of them, bringing his gaze back up to Lucy. She seemed....odd. Swaying on the branch as if she were falling asleep. Instead of assuming the worse, Wari leaned on his hip, continuing to stare at her back in amusement.

"If you're gonna go, you better go now. There is no Gerotate to go back to and you sure as hell aren't about to follow me back to Nagi. That's asking for you to be killed: by either them or me." He waved his hand and turned his back towards her as if to tell her that she was dismissed.
[/DASH]

Lucy remained in the tree, asleep, she heard Warion murmur from time to time, but she never heard what he said, Lucy awoke in the morning to the sound of something moving around in the woods. She looked down and Realized that Warion was no where too be found, She perked up, thinking she was free, that was until she was entrapped in a rope net. "AHHH!" Lucy let out in terror. A man lowered her down. "You are the Kings daughter and I shall take you too him, he will love seeing you." The man picked her up in the roping and tossed her in the back in a cart.

Lucy remained there until she realized who the man was speaking of, Her father. 'No I won't go back there, not to see him.' Lucy looked around the rope encasing and realized that this warrior was not good at tying knots, Lucy untied the knot at the top of the roping and freed herself. "Stupid man, even I can do better then that" Lucy huffed and climbed a tree, her clothes were filthy and beginning to rip. Lucy continued forward, following the cart that she was tuck in, far away enough so that he couldn't see her but close enough to see him. Lucy eventually saw the town for herself and stopped following the man. she ventured slowly into the town, keeping her head down, until she heard a group of people coming towards her and one of the voices sounded like Warion's. Lucy ducked into an empty narrow alley and stayed there silent, she say them pass, but none of them were Warion. "where is he?" She found herself asking, even though no one had heard her.

[DASH=red]
She didn't utter a word and he didn't care. He was never going to care. Her life meant nothing to him, and as contradictory as it was that he saved her twice already, he was not going to go back on that word. Lucy had caught him off guard in a strange way, making the unpleasant feeling of sentiment linger in his mouth and mind. It drove him nuts. Wari was not a nice person; he never desired to be and will continue not to desire to be. He did what he did because he needed to. Being in the Nagisma was his life, a life made for him by the King and his own decision and skills. There was once a time where he felt that if he didn't join the Nagisma, with all of his skills and powers, King Nagi would have tried to kill him off for being too powerful and knowledgeable. Just like what he was trying to do with his daughter.

Wari slid one more look to her back, watching her sit silently in her perched position. The rise and fall in her back was the sign of her slumber. It was quite fast how she slipped into unconsciousness. Wari always had such a hard time falling asle...No. He would not dwell over those thoughts. He gave her body a glare as if she were the one to blame for his lack of sleep before walking away from her, not sending one look behind him. He no longer cared what happened to her, whether she lived or died, got hurt or not. It was not his problem and she was not his responsibility. The night could have her and he wouldn't have batted an eye in her direction. Enough was enough. He was going to Nagi and he was going to stay there.

***​

The plan did not work out as planned.

"Warion! To the outer courts! We have rumor of a spy among us!" Not the best wake up call, but it was better than the dream he was trapped in. There was blood, fire, and water everywhere, littering the ground beneath his feet as he watched the entire thing in first person. He was in a room that he had never seen before, and there were bodies on the ground...but there was one body in particular. One with a dashing hue of blue hair...

"Warion!" He growled this time, cracking one red eye open before sitting up in his bed, rubbing the side of his face, the skin being hot due to laying on it for a long period of time. The dream shattered away when he woke up, thank goodness. Swinging his feet over the bed and grabbing another Nagisma tunic from the closet, he opened the door and scowled when he saw a tiny, frail boy from the castle. A messenger. The boy, his brown eyes wide and shaking once he saw Wari, shivered in his feet, the earlier seriousness in his voice now completely gone and replaced with a trembling fear. The average reaction to Wari's glares.

"What do you want?"

"We heard th-there was...was a spy in...in Nagi. It..she...the King's dau-daugh--" Wari stopped him right there, having heard enough before swearing under his breath, sprinting out of his castle room and zipping in town. The crisp morning air stung seeped into his throat, waking him up for good. People snapped their heads to him when he rushed through the city, eyes out for anything a turquoise blue. What the hell is her problem, coming to Nagi out of all places? Is she asking to be killed? He darted around a corner, nearly knocking a vender and his cart over before stopping suddenly, hearing someone shouting to "stop her."

Lucy...

With his eyes now full of a fiery hatred for her and the one trying to harm her, Wari shot if in the direction of the voice.
[/DASH]

Lucy Stayed in Nagi, looking for Warion, she had no one else to look for, no one else to go too. She left the empty alley and walked carelessly around Nagi until she heard a voice behind her. "Excuse me ma'm, I would like to ask-" Lucy turned and looked the man in the eye's, he was dressed in the same thing that Warion was dressed in. Lucy gasped as the man's eye's widened, he recognized her, Lucy looked around and then noticed a sign posted with her face on it. The man tried to grab her, but Lucy was too quick, she jumped at the wall that the sign was on, tearing it as she went, climbing up the wall and onto the roof tops. Men seem to come from every direction. Lucy jumped from the roof top as a man ran towards her and landed on a cart being hulled by a donkey. "Stop her!" Lucy heard from behind, the cart driver looked and immedeatlly stopped, Lucy jumped from the cart and onto the street continuing to run , she ran over people and broke carts as she went. Lucy had no time to catch her breath, she had too keep running. 'Warion were are you?'Lucy thought too herself, not that he would be able to save her at this moment in time, but he could try to help her.

Lucy continued to run, she made odd turns and darted out of men's paths, not really making any progress, that was until, she was stopped, dead in her tracks, she looked up at the man in front of her. "D-Dad." Lucy gasped and fell too her knees.
"Seize her!"Her father bellowed and she was pulled up by her underarms, her head hanging low. she glanced up as she was turned around and saw Warion standing there, she said nothing and her facial expression did not change. She kept herself from crying, she was not sad that Warion did not help her, but at the fact that she was caught.

Lucy was taken to her fathers home, and into a dungeon, she was shackled too the wall in a cold corner and left in the dark, she heard a voice off the her left. "Damn you, you are the reason for his madness!" she looked to her left and saw an old woman shackled to the wall as well. "Yes damn me and the mother I came from." was all that escaped Lucy's lips as she felt the feeling of defeat sink in.

[DASH=red]
He couldn't move his legs fast enough because he would have been stopped if he did. If the Nagisma saw him using his powers of Wind in the middle of the city, they would know something was up and that just couldn't happen. Wari had to keep a low profile until he found Lucy and got her out of there. If he found her and got her out of there. A banging at the end of a winding alley with 4 venders caught his ears, shooting out to that direction without a care in the word. He continued to hear the harsh barks of the other Nagisma but none of that made his steps falter.

He had to get to her before N--

"That's enough." The voice was like a punch directly in the abdomen. Wari's eyes doubled a slight in size, pausing in mid step before settling his steps back to where he was standing straight. Right beside King Nagi himself. The man was excruciatingly tall, reaching about as high as a store sign, missing it by 5 or so inches. His hair was long and dark blue, a completely different contrast to Lucy's hair. Lucy...who wasn't kneeling more than 5 feet away from him. Wari stopped on a breath and a breath alone, his red eyes sliding from Lucy's bowed head as the men hoisted her up to King Nagi's face. Even though Wari knew the story, it was still shocking to see that the man held no interest in his eyes for his own flesh and blood. There was nothing in those deep pools of blue but hatred and disgust.

He really was going to kill her.

"Take her from here," King Nagi said. Lucy didn't utter a word and neither did Wari. What was he going to say? Tell the King that killing his daughter was stupid? No, because Wari wanted to kill her himself! Then what was it? Why didn't he want her to die? His red eyes shook a bit, the white of his hair falling in front of one eye when he realized the king was looking directly to him. Wari's expression did not change.

"Were you the one who found her in that damned city?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't kill her?" Wari wanted to spit out an 'Obviously not', but that would not have made anything any easier on him. He simply shook his head no, not wanting to talk to the man any more than he had already done. King Nagi was not one for conversations, especially ones that had to do with him and his personal things. King Nagi obviously recognized that fact for he batted Wari away with a wave of his hand, the same wave of dismissal Wari had given Lucy hours before.

"Well, then get to it. She will be in the last chamber. See to it that her screams do not awaken the other prisoners." Wari could do nothing but oblige. He was the king, after all, and the king's orders were orders that were going to be fille dout with no question or comment. Wari took one last look at King Nagi before waltzing out of the middle of the town, all the way down into the dungeons below. The dungeons that she was being held in.

The dungeons she was going to die in.
[/DASH]

adorable-anime-girl-anime-6390249-1024-768.jpg

Lucy stayed sat there in the dungeons, waiting for her death, she figured her father would send in a random solider, so when she saw the white hair of Warion enter she gasped quietly The old women sitting on the other side of the dungeon was screaming. "DON'T KILL ME, SHE DESERVES TO DIE, I DO NOT, KILL HER!!" Lucy glared at the woman for her to shut up, her mouth snapped shut and she glared back at Lucy. Lucy looked at Warion. "So My father sent you here to kill me, guess you have to do it now." Lucy said in a form of a mumble out load. Lucy said nothing more just waiting for Warion to act.

She knew that she would eventually die, but so soon, she never would have guessed that. "So, if I may have one last request, I would like too use that now, but only if you promise too follow it, don;t worry, I won;t ask you too set me free, I know you won;t obey that." Lucy looked up at Warion her eye's slightly narrow and her hair falling over her face.

[DASH=red]
Wari said nothing for a long while when he looked into that cage. He knew that she was in there; the blue of her hair was shining against the red of his eyes. That, and the lady next to her was screaming that Lucy deserved to die. The breath he lost while running towards the dungeons had returned in small beats against his the dank air around him. His chest heaving up and down was the only sign that he was running earlier. He didn't make a sound while Lucy spoke to him, his head whirling too fast. What was he supposed to do? It wasn't that he wanted her alive, per say. No, for when he first 'met' her, he wanted her as dead as a doorknob.

However...

Every single attempt he made to end her life ended badly. He couldn't swing the sword at her throat. He couldn't throw that ball of fire at her face, melting off her features. He couldn't let that Nagisma stab her when she got kidnapped. No matter how close Lucy had gotten towards the edge of death, she never crossed it, and there was nothing Wari could do about that. Now that she was found out by King Nagi, it was his duty to end her life once and for all...but could he do it? If he tried to burn her alive again, would the flames lick at her skin? Or would he just hesitate oddly like he had done so many times before? He shifted in his shoes, ignoring the horrible screams of the other woman while Lucy's small and frail voice came back into his ears.

Just as annoying as ever.

"...What request?"
[/DASH]

Lucy looked up at Warion. She had many final requests, but she seemed only one would be sufficient enough. The older lady in the corner was still screaming away. "Come closer I don't want the old lady too hear." Lucy waited, her heard pounding. As Warion came closer Lucy smirked slightly. "Kill the old hag for me." Lucy said, but before Warion was able to back away Lucy quickly leaned her face towards Warion's, kissing him. She pulled away and hung her head, hoping that Warion will kill the woman for her. She waited for him to do it or not. "I understand you work for my father, and I understand you want me dead, but may I ask why YOU want me dead, not because my father says I have too kill you, but why do you personally want me dead." Lucy had been wondering this for some time, she didn't know whether or not she would die here tonight, by the hands of Warion or if she would some how escape and get out of this place, her life was in the hands of Warion.

Lucy looked up at Warion. She had many final requests, but she seemed only one would be sufficient enough. The older lady in the corner was still screaming away. "Come closer I don't want the old lady too hear." Lucy waited, her heard pounding. As Warion came closer Lucy smirked slightly. "Kill the old hag for me." Lucy said, but before Warion was able to back away Lucy quickly leaned her face towards Warion's, kissing him. She pulled away and hung her head, hoping that Warion will kill the woman for her. She waited for him to do it or not. "I understand you work for my father, and I understand you want me dead, but may I ask why YOU want me dead, not because my father says I have too kill you, but why do you personally want me dead." Lucy had been wondering this for some time, she didn't know whether or not she would die here tonight, by the hands of Warion or if she would some how escape and get out of this place, her life was in the hands of Warion.