Would You Shut Up?

[DASH=red]
Wari noticed her move a slight and he was all of a sudden on the offensive. He snarled deep within his throat, the wind pushing a tad bit harder because of his anger. He flinched his finger, ready to summon his fire in less than a second if need be, but when she muttered a tiny word, the snarling stopped. the wind paused in its rampage and slowed down to it's natural course. His finger stopped twitching and not a flicker of flame appeared. He just looked down at her as she looked directly back at him. He wasn't sure if she were going to snap up at any moment and attack him full frontal, though she didn't seem like the type.

Wari stared down at her for a second more, noticing how her eyes started to get glossy. That's when he realized she was going to slip back into unconsciousness. Wari took great care to bend down, staring at her directly in the eyes even while her lids were closing every second.

"When you wake up, you had better be out of this town, cuz by the time you'll see me again, you'll be dead in seconds. Don't screw with me, human." He growled, the moonlight shifting to match his eyes before standing up and running off back to Nagi, leaving Lucy lying in a bed of grass beside a tree. He didn't look behind him as he bound off towards Nagi, knowing that, in a day's time, Gerotate would be destroyed.

Good riddance.
[/DASH]

Lucy awoke in the morning, the sun shone down on her blue hair and birds were chirping, she thought of the night before, she didn't remember much but she kept thinking about that man, about how his eyes shined like fire, they were so amazing. Lucy sat up and rubbed her eyes,, then it hit her, the words that man had said before he left her. Lucy's eye's went wide and she stood up quickly before falling back down on her ass again form her dizziness. Lucy giglged for a second and then stood back up. She started to run towards her village, she couldn't escape on foot, she would just be caught. Once she returned she went to her small home, in the back yard was her horse, he was a black stallion. She hopped on and made him run through the town to her teaches home, once she arrived she jumped off and quickly knocked on his door. once he opened it her though she was there for a lesson, until he saw the horse. "what's going on?" He asked. "You have to evacuate the town, I have to leave or I will doe, now do as I say or all of you will die."Lucy tunred back around and jumped on her horse riding through the town and out of it, she rode for what seemed like hours.

Once Lucy figured she was far enough away, she stopped and turned back, it was the first time she had looked back since she left, all she could see in the distance was smoke, she wondered if it was her village, she was a ways away so the invader were probably far away by now, she turned back and slowly stared back to her village. She hung her head as she did so, once she got closer she started to hear the final screams of people dying. Once Lucy had actually gotten into the village she felt like time had stopped, ash was falling from the sky and there were people lying dead on the ground, invader were running in, out and around the town, but not one of them seemed to notice her. she walked slowly through the village, just looking at everything, everything she had ever known and loved was lying dead on the ground. That's when she saw him, his red eye's staring straight at her, she turned around before he noticed her, through the ash, she ran, the horse ran, like she had never made it run before, it whinnied and galloped though the ash, kicking it up creating a cloud of dust, Lucy held back tears, what else could she do.

[DASH=red]
Wari got no sleep that night. It wasn't that he wasn't comfortable; he was. He was back in his dormant room on the edge of Nagi castle grounds. It was late enough in the night for him to fall asleep soundly under his cot of a bed with his pale yellow covers and two lumped pillow. He made it back to his room when the moon tore halfway across the sky. The guards greeted him with scowls which he ignored, shoving past them and not looking back at all. The moment he hit his bed, he immediately turned his back to the moon, not ready to think about what had happened and what he left in Gerotate.

He slept, dreaming of a burning village.

The next day, he got just that.

"No! No, please! Please, not my son! Not my s-" The woman's screams ended her sentence when her body fell to the ground like a rag doll. The Nagian soldier wiped his sword on his pant's leg, making his way towards the kid the woman was trying to protect. The boy didn't move as the soldier advanced him, sword raised. Wari turned away and shot his hand out to a stray house. At the same time, a flicker of flames burst from his palm, growing and roaring as it shot towards the house, catching light on tray pieces of wood. There were people still inside. He stood atop his pale black and white horse, returning his hands to the reigns. Gerotate was a mixture of screams, shouts, and cheers from Nagian soldiers. Wari turned his head away from the house, pleased to see his fire doing work.

The moment he turned to the right, he caught a pair of blue eyes staring at him from atop a house. Wari knew who it was without thinking twice, not in the least surprised she didn't take his advice and bail from Gerotate. Still, he had a part of deal to uphold. Lucy and her horse shot off back towards the forest, but Wari and his own steed were hot on her trail. Using one hand to control the horse's reign, Wari shot another pillar of fire from his hands, aiming directly at the horse's leg. To his triumph, the horse let out painful whinny and tripped, throwing Lucy clear from it's back. Wari was quick, jumping from atop his steed, and, using the wind as his propeller, vaulted in the air just in time to catch Lucy in his arms.

Though, once he landed on the ground, he threw Lucy to the ground, sheathing his sword from hip. He glared down at her, not moving an inch as the ash fell atop his white hair as he rose his sword in the air. Lucy didn't move as he looked down at her, preparing to strike.

Then, he locked eyes with her...

...and froze.
[/DASH]

Lucy kept running and running, until her horse let out a terrible shriek and bucked her off, she flew and threw the air, she was about to land in a pile of ash, as her eye's got wide, she felt an arm go around her waist and then land quickly on the ground, she knew who had done and she knew she was going to die, she had listened to his warning, but her love for this town had made her come back. As they landed her hair fell in front of her face and ash, flew up around her. As the wind blew her hair away from her eye's she looked up at her ending, her eye's open wide to show the blueness off them, they were the brightest and most colorful thing her village at this point.

She heard a sword being pulled out of it's sheath and she saw her end, raising his hand to strike her, but yet as angry and as revengeful as he looked.....he froze.

Lucy stared at him, wondering yet again, why he was hesitating, like he had the prior night. Lucy became confused, but this time acting quickly she looked away from him and noticed his horse stranding just beside him. She slammed her head against his and rolled over, stepping in his face and pushing it into the ash, she jumped on his horse, grabbed it's reigns and shook them to make it run, she looked back as he sat up and stared at her, she knew he was going to catch her fast so she continued to run until they reached the woods, when they were in about the middle she made the horse run under a low tree, grabbing the branch she pulled herself up off the horse and quickly climbed the tree, waiting fro him to enter and look for her, she looked up, he wasn't there.

"where did he go?" Lucy thought as she continued to look around fro him.

[DASH=red]
He wasn't sure how long he stood there, looking down at her with absolutely nothing going through his head. It had became an empty shell as it always did when he went out hunting. He allowed no thoughts in to sway his mind from the purpose: killing. That was all he trained himself for. Staring coldly, targeting his prey, and eliminating them with no problems, especially regret. Regret was the last thing he refused to feel. He felt it before, cold and grasping at his throat some point in his life, but, as the memory, Wari also trained himself to lock that away. Yet, looking down at Lucy, he hesitated, and immediately, he started to internally question himself angrily.

What is this, Wari? Kill her. Have you forgotten how to swing a sword? Swing it down above her head and end it now. Kill her...Kill her...What are you doing? KILL HER! Wari blinked down at her some once more, ash falling in front of him like someone was purposefully sprinkling the soot right above him. His mind had slipped and before he knew it, Lucy's face was inches to his. And more. And more. And more until his forehead popped, realizing in a state of dysfunction that he was headbutted by the girl. It was more shocking than painful and, after taking ash to the face, he shook his head, lowering his head and watching her take off with Venom.

Wari shook his head, letting some of the sting from the headbutt shake away, along with small tufts of ash. He looked off to where Venom was kicking up dirt under his hooves, Lucy motioning him to go faster. Wari smiled. He loved the chase.

Reaching a hand up to grab hold of a branch, he vaulted his body atop the tree, zipping from it the second his feet landed on the branch. Manipulating the wind to increase his speed, he kept his gaze on Venom's back, watching the hose bound over a log. Lucy had a firm grip on the reigns, but she was turning her direction suddenly. Wari knew to keep well back from her until she stopped. He got his moment when Venom suddenly came to a stop, Lucy flinging herself high into the tree overhead. For a girl, she possessed strength. Strength he had to keep an eye on.

She made one mistake by twisting her body far to the right where he wasn't. The price was lovely. Wari swiped his right hand and the wind, in complaince, blew her body harshly from the tree. She was falling, but Wari had other plans. He wouldn't make the same mistake as before. Unsheathing his sword, he flung it with great accuracy. The tip of the sword snagged the clothing in her right shoulder, impaling her to the tree by her cloth. Wari jumped down from his perched position, cocking his head to the side.

"You're not really good at this. Isn't that what you told me?"
[/DASH]

Lucy looked around for a little longer, still not seeing him anywhere. She felt a very strong wind blow, she was blew off the limb, as she felt herself fall. Lucy looked around knowing he was around somewhere, she was soon pinned to the tree by a sword, she felt it cut her shoulder slightly. She flinched as the man jumped down from his perch and tilted his head. 'Damn this guy is good.' Lucy looked at him as he tilted his head and spoke. "Well to be honest, that is what I said, but I am seeing that I am being proven mistaken." Lucy chuckled at the thought of her being wrong. She tilted her head in the opposite direction of his. "But then again...how many times have I lived through our encounters?" Lucy giggled slightly, glancing down to see that his footing was off, not by much at all, but enough that she could get past him. She thought about it, then realized that she wouldn't get far. "You know..." She thought again, at least she would have fun in it.

Lucy swung her feet up and kicked him in the chest, making him fall backwards and she heard him hit the ground with a thud. She pulled the sword from her dress and dropped it straight down, she paid no attention to where it landed, lifting herself up onto another branch she climbed to the top of the tree as fast as she could, it wasn't very smart but it was fun to beat this guy around. Lucy sat there thinking for a moment. 'You know I expect to die at some point so I mine as well have more fun than this with it.' Lucy jumped from the tree and continued to jump down the tree until she landed about a foot away from the man. she was beginning to run out of breath. "You know, you really should react more quickly. You are good at this I will give you that." Lucy plopped down on the ground and crossed her legs. "This is fun though." Lucy smiled and giggled agian. looking at the man, who seemed not to find this as a joke at all.

[DASH=red]
In an instant, he took the kick to the chest as nothing more than an annoying rock thrown in his direction, using his right hand to swipe her foot away. He wasn't sure how she managed to get down from the tree with his sword lodged in her shoulder, but when she did, she went on a climbing spree. Wari watched her swing from branch to branch, not the least bit of tension in his expression at all. It was clear that she wasn't trying to escape. If she was, she wouldn't have been giggling and conversing with him. Instead, with the grin clearly defined on her face, she was having fun. Toying him. Playing with him. Wari shifted his weight in his shoes and listened with a half-interest.

"You lived because I allowed you too. Rest assured that if I was planning to kill you, I would have done so a thousand times by now,"he said, voice low. There was no leverage behind the statement because, as it would have it, he had come so close to killing her, but hesitated each time he was about to do it. A mistake made too many, now Lucy was having fun on his time, while he was supposed to be destroying her town. Wari frowned, watching her sit on the ground with a gleam in her eye and the same laughing smile on her face.

He hated it.

"I'm not here to have fun. I don't see how you're having fun when the people of your village are lying in a pool of their own blood,"he murmured, a malicious gleam in his dark red eye as he bent his head towards her. "Are you having fun now?"
[/DASH]

Lucy smiled, continuing too, even after he said what he did. "Yes, yes I am having fun, you see sir, I love my village...not the people in it, the people in that village are jerks and all juts want to get laid, I am sorry if this is disappointing to you, but there are very few people I care about in that village, but I tried to help them, but they all pushed me away, like I was some child making fantasies." Lucy's face went serious, she had never had anyone question her love for her village and when she though about it like she just did, she really didn't lover her village, they didn't even care that she left her family to defend all of theirs.

"And you know, I bet they never once thought if I was still alive or if they are thinking that right now." Lucy stood up dusting herself off, she looked at the man sitting across from her. "and one last thing, why haven't you told me your name...I've told you mine??" Lucy wanted to know her killers name, if he was going to kill her the least he could do was introduce himself. "I appreciate by the way, all the hesitations you have had, I have been enjoying this game of gymnastics." Lucy smiled and tilted her head to the side her blue hair falling from her shoulders and glistening in the sun light.

Lucy stood there for a second, just watching him, he wasn't saying anything just staring. Lucy eventually plopped back down onto the ground and huffed. "So are you going to kill me or not?" Lucy wondered why she was still alive, if he kept trying to kill her, why hadn't he?

[DASH=red]
"Shut up."

She didn't obey him at all. Wari listened to her explain her place in Gerotate. If he hadn't been currently caught between a rock and hard place, he would have thought that she was just as evil as he was. The village that she had lived in for who knew how long was being burned to the ground, all of the people she talked about screaming out in agony as they either died, or watched their loved ones dying before being killed themselves. Still, Lucy didn't so much bat an eye while she explained. Wari crossed both hands over his chest, the wind tickling his his hair.

"You hate everyone in your village enough to let them die while you practice your gym skills?"he asked, one brow raised. The night was getting darker, which meant Wari should have been back in Nagi. The King wouldn't mind if Wari stayed a little longer to insure the complete demolition of Gerotate. However, he wasn't doing that. He was holding a conversation with the daughter that he wanted dead for her treachery. Wari's right eyebrow twitched in annoyance, wondering if he should kill her in mid sentence or wait until she was looking in another direction to off her.

He did neither.

"Warion, and yes, I am going to kill you,"he answered her, still not making a move to complete the action. He instantly became frustrated in himself as he growled and turned away from her. His teeth her bared, fist clenching tightly at his sides. Why can't I kill her? The answer didn't come to him like he was expecting it to do. Defeated, Wari shoved his hands in his pocket.

"Go. Leave. Get out of my sight,"he said, dismissing her as if she was nothing more than an irritating mosquito.
[/DASH]

Lucy chuckled. "I don't hate my villagers I just dislike them strongly." Lucy stood up and dusted herself off. "So, it is very nice to met you, Warion You already know my name though." Lucy smiled at Warion and then tilted her head to the side as he asked her to leave. "Oh-Okay, but I thought..never mind." Lucy walked over to Warion's horse and glanced at it and then back at Warion. "hmph." Lucy chuckled and jumped on his horse, bucking it's side and made it run. She knew he would most likely chase after her, but she got bored with it fast and just jumped off and started to jump around in the trees, this was no fun either so Lucy ended up finding her way back to her once village.

Ash was still falling and destruction laid across the land. Lucy walked around looking around, Lucy thought about her house, she ended up ending up by it, it was the only thing in her village that wasn't destroyed. Lucy walked in slowly, wondering if anyone was hiding in here. Her house was empty. "Why, I don't understand why they had to destroy this village." Lucy grabbed some things that reminded her of how much she loved this town. She went to leave but was slammed against the wall as a warrior ran into her house and pinned her against the wall with a knife to her throat.

"I hope your ready to die, little girl." Lucy froze and stared him in the eye's.

[DASH=red]
Wari didn't bother to look behind him when he heard Venom snap off into a run. The horse was bound to find him again, no matter what condition he was in. Nagian horses were blood trained, trained to only head the commands of their blood masters, Wari being Venom's blood master. When he was a kid, he remembered clearly slitting his wrist with a blunt dagger, looking down at the brilliant sliver of red blood oozing from his torn skin as he dripped it onto Venom's nose. The horse did not like it, but once it was onto his nose, he had no other choice but to smell it for hours on end, instantly looking towards Wari where he walked. Wari flashed out of his memory, looking behind him at the dimming red and orange light of Gerotate, or whatever was left of Gerotate.

Forget it. I don't have to deal with this mess, he thought, shoving his hands in his black pockets and walking forward, onto Nagi and back to his bed. The rest of the Nagi soldiers could take care of any stragglers in Gerotate without him. He still didn't understand why he had to go there in the first place. Warion, one of the strongest Nagisma, sent to do some silly side mission like destroying poor and innocent Gerotate? If he didn't know better, he'd think they were making a mockery of him. The wind howled in his ears which he easily pushed away, glaring towards the ground with thoughts of how the Head Nagisma were laughing down at the thought of Wari wasting his time with the poor excuse of a town Gerotate.

The wind howled again, except this time, there was a voice within it.

"I hope your ready to die, little girl." Wari froze in place, the wind silencing once more. He knew that voice and he knew that smell. It was terrible, reeking of flowers and peaches: Lucy. Wari blinked once. He blinked again. The feeling didn't disappear. With a heavy sigh, a growl somewhere behind it, he touched the base of his chest, just a few finger traces down from his chest. There, appearing in a bright red gleam, were a series of symbols. Wari closed his eyes and whispered something under his breath. The words, whatever they were, had an effect on the symbols, for as soon as he stopped speaking, they glowed again, before dimming...

...along with Wari's body. There was nothing left of him but the matted ground where his feet were moments ago.

The man held the blade to her throat with a dark chuckle. The flames of the nearby house lit across his hair, revealing the dirt brown, surly mop of hair on his head. There was a scar reaching from the side of his right nose all the way to the start of his upper lip, most likely a memorial from the many scuffles he had gotten himself into. He cackled, pressing the blade to her neck.

"Say night night, toots."

"Night night." A second later, blood splattered on over Lucy's dress as the man's eyes bulged, nearly popping from his head. He took a shaking glance down towards his abdomen to see the tip of a sword protruding through his stomach, sticky and hot with his own blood. Wari pulled his sword from the man's back, twisting a single finger into the air. Simultaneously a pulse of wind blew under Lucy's feet, sending her floating into the air and towards Wari, eventually falling into his arms. He gave a piercing glare, as if to tell her 'you talk and I'll kill you', before taking off out of the door at unnatural speeds, the Winding heightening his running.

"I tell you to go away and you nearly get yourself killed? What is up with you? You insane or something?"
[/DASH]

Lucy breathed heavily as the dagger was pressed harder to her throat "Night Night Toots" Lucy exhaled and glanced behind her too see Warion standing behind the man pressing the dagger to her throat. She felt blood splatter across her dress. "ah" She felt herself float off the ground and land in Warion's arms. She glanced at the man with the sword sticking through his body. As she was taken through her home and away from it Warion spoke. "I-I-had no where else to go, I thought everyone was gone. Where are you taking me?" Lucy looked ahead and occasionally glanced at Warion.

"Where are we going, and how did you know were I was?" Lucy was confused, if he wanted her dead anyways why had he saved her?

[DASH=red]
"I-I-had no where else to go, I thought everyone was gone."

"Shut up."

Wari held tight to her so that she wouldn't be able to try any of that cheap nonsense she had been doing all night. Lucy was terribly unpredictable. If she so much as kicked her foot in the wrong direction, Wari could have dropped her and let her body smack onto the ground. He held her tightly against his chest, running past tree after tree, leaping and vaulting under the logs underfoot.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Shut up,"he repeated. He glanced behind him to see if they were being chased, but there wasn't another soul in sight. He stopped running, slowing down enough until he was at a complete stop before putting her feet firmly on the ground.

"Where are we going, and how did you know were I was?"

"Would you shut up?"he snapped, grabbing her chin fiercely in his fingers before pulling her lips onto his. He smothered her mouth in the kiss, taking care to keep them there until she stopped talking. Then, there was nothing. Nothing but the silence and eerie whistling of the forest. Wari pulled his lips away from her, locking his red eyes with her before turning away roughly. "There. Much better. Now stay like that until I figure out what the hell I'm gonna do with you,"he growled, shoving his fingers through his hair and pacing the forest floor in thought.
[/DASH]

Lucy looked ignored Warion as he told her to shut up, when they landed Lucy said once last thing before being pulled into a kiss. Her eye's went wide and she stopped talking. Once Warion had released her lips from his Lucy stood there staring at him. He paced the forest floor. 'What! why did he kiss me?' Lucy continued to stare at Warion until she felt herself start to fall back. Lucy backed up against a tree and leaned against it, eventually sliding herself down to the floor and continuing to stare at Warion.

Lucy sat there for a while, until she had snapped back to reality. Lucy looked around and at Warion. She stood up and started to walk towards him. "Warion..." Lucy said in a weak quiet voice. She waited for him to look at her, once he did, she slowly looked up at him, trying to look as innocent as possible, she started at him fro a moment before jumping at him and kissing him, she didn't hold long, soon releasing and stepping back. "There how do you like it." Lucy huffed and felt herself start to blush. "Now..." Lucy huffed and ran her fingers through the top of her head.

"How did you know where I was, and why did you save me like that if you just wanna kill me anyways?" Lucy was confused, she didn't understand this boy's reasoning.

[DASH=red]
"Sent to do one mission. One scout. That's all you had to do. Scout one time and go back to Nagi, but no. You had to get spotted by this idiot and now you can't get rid of her. Perfect, Wari. Perfect,"he muttered to himself, continuing to pace back and forth on the forest floor. The kiss seemed to do the trick, because for a good bunch of minutes, she hadn't said a word. He didn't look back at her to see how she took it and didn't have the desire to. It meant absolutely nothing and was never going to happen again, unless she started talking and asking him annoying questions 65 miles per hour. Then and only then would he ever get that close to her without slitting her throat himself.

Once he heard his name, he stopped, spinning on one foot and placing both of his hands at his sides like some impatient father. The moon beating down on his hair and making it sparkle did not help his mean expression. She was walking towards him, wobbling like she was stepping around in new feet. Wari still kept his hands on his hips, daring her to do something foolish.

"What is it?" She looked at him and said nothing. Wari glared. She stared. It was the game they were playing and he didn't enjoy it one bit. Growling suddenly, Wari clenched his hand into a fist and opened his mouth to belittle her before her lips brushed against his quickly. Paralyzed, he stood still, eyes doubling in size at the gesture. She just...walked away from it so casually. Like it didn't matter to her whether it bothered him or not.

He never wanted to kill her more than that second.

Loosening the grip on his fist, he glared towards her, hitting her with his most menacing glare he could muster.

"It's hard to explain and I'm not going to." With that, he strutted up to her, grabbing her fiercly by her shoulder and pulling her after him, not caring if he yanked her arm out of her socket.

"Walk."
[/DASH]

Lucy turned back to Warion when he spoke to her. she tried to jerk away when he yanked her arm, finding that it was no use, she gave up and looked at Warion as he tole her to walk and he walked himself. "Where are you taking me?" He didn't answer her. "Warion....where are we going?" Still he refused to answer. "Ugh, fine." Lucy continued to walk a little further, until she became tired of the silence and him not answering her.

Lucy suddenly stopped and sat on the ground, making Warion fall as well. She was tired of letting him drag her around like some rag doll, she was a human and demanded to be treated as such. "Now, You are going to tell me what I want to know, or you will have to kill me." Lucy glared at him and then turned away from him, her arm was still in his grip, but she didn't care.

[DASH=red]
It was better to ignore her than to actually answer all of her questions. They stopped, but when he ordered her around, they started up again. Wari clenched his jaw and flinched each and every time she began to speak. It was her voice that was doing the most damage. It was extremely high pitched, like an shrilling whistle or a dinner bell ringing repeatedly in his ear. How anyone could have stood to listen to that nonsense, he had no idea, but he had an idea to get rid of it. Simple: Kill her. Wari tightened his grip on her elbow to let her know that he wasn't in the mood for games, and, of course, she continued to speak.

"Shut up." Lucy huffed, throwing her entire body onto the ground. Wari tripped, yes, but did not completely hit the ground. Instead of trying to heave her up, he just let her thrash on the ground in her tantrum. What was the point of dealing with her if she was just going to act like a little kid about everything? It wasn't enough that he hadn't killed her yet, now she was getting cocky, thinking she could kiss him whenever she wanted to and that he was going answer all of her questions? Well, he was not going to feed into her little fits of anger. Wari flicked a strand of hair from his brow, letting her sit on the ground while he stood back up.

"The more you continue to talk, the less pleasant I'm going to make this trip. Don't think for a second that I can't and won't hurt you. I will and I will make it as painful and unbearable as I need to. So, when I say 'shut up'..."he said, turning his gaze to hers, "...I mean it." He decided to leave it at that. If she got cocky and pushed his buttons again, he'd just show her serious he was.
[/DASH]

Lucy Felt her energy drain as he glared at her, she listened to his stern words. she was just asking a question why was he being so rude. She felt as though he was going to kill her, she didn't want to die, but she wanted him to know, or at least think, that she wasn't afraid of him, but in reality she was, she had never had someone, threaten to kill her so many times. That's when it hit her, that's when she realized that Warion was literally holding her life in his hand.

Lucy just nodded and slowly stood back up, she was begging to understand how serious he was about everything. "I'm apologize." Lucy whispered, continuing to walk, she followed him thinking to her self. 'If her wants me dead, or wants to hurt me why was he toying with her, why hadn't he just killed her already.' She looked around slightly as she was lead to where ever she was being taken too. She didn't know what else to do but just that. She occasionally glanced up at Warion to see if he still looked angry, he always looked angry.

Lucy just looked back down and sighed, she felt so alone, but maybe she was, even though she was being practically dragged to where ever they were going, she felt like she was wandering alone through the woods.

[DASH=red]
He could hardly believe it. Lucy actually stopped talking! After hours of trying to shut her up, going as far as kissing her, she finally closed her lips and silenced herself. Wari could barely believe it, darting his eyes towards her so many times to make sure he was still awake. Yet, there she was, walking behind him with her eyes to the ground and her mouth closed. So, she can be taught.

"You're not in the position to ask me questions, human. I don't know if you're aware of this, but I am an Nagisma, sent here by your very own father. Why? To destroy your village, which I have done. He didn't care if you were in that village, you know. So, if you're thinking your father cares about you, think again. He wanted you just as dead as all of those people." He let the words sink in, stopping the brisk walk to bend his head over a tree. No one was following them and there was no sight of a trail already trodden on. He had taken them into the densest part of the forest, and though the dark was making it hard to see, they were safe for the moment. Wari unconsciously tapped her shoulder roughly, pointing at a fallen log to usher her to sit.

"My question to you is this: What is the problem with you and King Nagi? Why would a king want to kill his own flesh and blood? Especially without doing it himself?" Wari kept an ear out for any sound around them, knowing that the moment he heard them, he would lunge at it and kill it dead, be it person or animal. He also kept cautious eyes on Lucy, knowing that she liked to make very rash decisions. He had his full attention on the problem at hand. if the answer what he was looking for, he would simply kill her and move on.

Like he should have done in the first place.
[/DASH]

Lucy Continued to walk along as she was pulled. When Warion started talking about her father the memories of what had happened between her and her father came back, the fact that Warion worked for her father didn't really affect her, he was just like him, rude and never listened to any one else. When they stopped Lucy slowly looked up, only to be tapped and told to sit on a log she did as she was told and sat down, she looked at Warion as he asked her a question.

"Well, you see Warion, Me and my father didn't really see eye to eye...or heart to heart for that matter. If you want to know why didn't you just ask him yourself?" Lucy figuring Warion would not say anything to that she decided she might as well tell him, he would find out eventually. "My father used to live in my Village with me...and my mother, he was so loving and nice, to me and my mom, he worked for the guard, his job was to protect the village at all costs, but he hated the Village, the people were cruel, not only to him but to me and my mother as well, they tried to rape me and my mom and that made my dad angry, so he killed them....He was eventually thrown out of the Village and I lived with him in Nagisma for a while until I had to return to my Village with my Mother...when we got there...we weren't alone." Lucy's eyes began to water, but she held them back so that she wouldn't show weakness.

"My father had not gave my mother permission to leave, so he sent on of you to kill us, he said he felt betrayed, apparently my mother was going to marry some other man and take me with her, I found this out when I we were taken back to speak with him, I had to watch him kill her, he had her head taken off and she died, right there in front of him, he had no emotion." Lucy though about it for a while the sight of seeing her mothers head lie next to her came into her mind, he mom was the only thing she had, after her dad had went crazy and on that killing spree. "He told me I could "repent" for my mothers sin's or leave his sight. So I left, but he sent his Nagisma people er whatever to attempt to kill me, none of them succeeded, I was too fast for them." Lucy looked up at Warion.

"so that's what happened, not that interesting but its the truth." Lucy looked back down and thought about before her mom had died and her dad had went crazy.