Would you rather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be on the beach, nobody has time for facebook lol

Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez?

This is not the this or that game, nor the getting to know you game. This is would you rather. Ask would you rather and then the alternatives.

Either way, I would rather listen to slipknot.

Would you rather cut off your own arm or your leg

Jump, I like jumping haha

Would you rather eat a dog or chew on your own liver? Sorry that's sick

Probs eat my own liver. I love dogs too much.

Would you rather be able to fly or read minds?

dude.

fly.

its like this:

at 0:53 would be my expression.

screw reading minds, i can hum the superman theme while flying around and pretend i'm the man of steel.

would you rather be superman or batman?

Superman. Batman just has a little to much on his plate it seems to me. I like Batman more doe.

Would you rather be the hottest person in the world or the smartest?

I would rather have the brains, then you got it all.

Would you rather strip and run nakes aroubd the block or walk naked on the beach?

Uh, smartest for sure. You could either A. convince people you were super sexy using CRAZY MIND TRICKS OOOOooOOOoooOOOOOooooh or B. Invent crazy body mods that are super high tech and would make you the sexiest person ALIVE OOOOOoooOOOoooOOOOOOOOh

Or you'd just scare everyone away with your quirky and eccentric personality .-.

BUT I DO THAT ANYWAY SO NO LOSS FOR MEEEEEEEEE 74Q@!$#%U^!24$#$^%*&^&^%#$@DGVDB

EDIT: YOU DUMB BITCH STEALIN' MAH SPOTLIGHT!

I would rather walk naked on the beach so I can pretend I am a jellyfish.

#hel'slogicisthebestlogic

Would you rather stuff a crusty old baguette up your butt or have turkey gravy for snot?

Oh, well you both answered my question so I'll have to answer both of yours.

I'd walk naked on the beach, cause I could just go to a nude beach...
I'd probably stuff a baguette up my butt if I had to. It'd only be a one-time thing, and I ain't having gravy snot all my life.

Ack wrong post for the wrong thread!

Would you rather have WW3 or a zombie apocalypse?

Zombie Apocalypse. Gotta bash them heads in.

Apple or Android?

Android. I've had issues with Apple products in the past and I'd rather not have those with my phone tbh

Zombies or Ghosts?

Yes and? I guess I didn't word it well... oh well. Would you rather have zombies walking around or ghosts? (Personally, I'd go for ghosts but that's just me)

Zombies cause you can kill em. Who knows what the heck dem ghost are gonna do to you? Probably summon demons of death to eliminate you and your family.

Would you rather kill one baby or 100 puppies?

100 Puppies. Then I'd fulfill Cruella de'Ville's dastardly plot to make a coat...which as far as Disney Villain plans go, seems rather tame. Whatever happened to genocide (Judge Claude Frollo), power overwhelming (Jafar), fratricide (Scar), revenge for perceived slights (Maleficent), jealousy (the Evil Queen from Snow White), infanticide (Capt. Hook), tyranny (Prince John and the Sheriff of Nottingham), conquest (The Horned King), overthrowing the crown (Prof. Ratigan), taking over the divine pantheon (Hades), or conquering the largest nation in the world (Shan Yu)?

Would you rather be a Disney male lead or a Disney villain?

Disney male lead. They're always finding true love. (I think?)

Would you rather take a vacation with a significant other, or with your friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.