Would you rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never feel pain.

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?

so pretty easy it goes like so

1st person would you rather have your toes missing or fingers?

next person Toes
Would you rather.......

So to start us off

Would you Rather have a embarrassing death but not be painful or A painful death and have it be honorable?
I would rather it be honorable.

Would you rather have life after death...or just go into oblivion when you die??

Depends on a lot of things. What is this second life like? Eternal heavenly bliss? Reincarnation in a level of greatness equivalent to that of my kindness? Randomized life on Earth again? Eh, suppose I'll take whatever it entails rather than just not being.

Would you rather start High School again with twice the group projects, or start all of basic education again no different from first time, given you have your current set of memories and knowledge?

The second one.

Would you rather be a leader of the forces of good, or the forces of bad, presuming that this isn't a good will always triumph story, and both forces are of the same size and have the same power?

Forces of good, because if we take good always winning and power inbalances out of the equation, I'd like to be able to sleep at night.

Would you rather have fingers for hair, or hair for fingers?

Hair for fingers.

Would you rather be the ruler of the sun or the moon?

Ruler of the moon, definitely. The night sky is so much quieter and tranquil. Besides, I sleep during the day as it is!

Would you rather be turned into the third person on page 2 of this thread or date the fifth person on page 1 of this thread?

Easy: date. Not unhappy being myself and dating someone is only as far as you let it and until you dump them o.o

Would you rather if someone erased all your passwords or erased all your bookmarks?

Erased as in autofill? Given that, then the passwords. I have far too many bookmarks to remember.

Would you rather read 15 000 books over the next 10 years, or play through every video game made completely for the rest of your life?

First one.

Would you rather eat a bucket of toenails or shower with old men?

Shower with old men. It's standard YMCA fare.

Would you rather play in the snow or sing in the rain?

Play in the snow.

Would you rather be friends with a ghost or be friends with a god?

Depends on what kind though I'd choose a deity.

Would you rather eat something sweet or taste something sour?

Something sour.

Would you rather get sunburned or get a horrible tan?

Bungy jump.

Would you rather write great prose once a year or terrible writing every day?

I'd take my chance with terrible writing because I know I can approve. Once a year seems too long to do what I love.

Would you rather live as a monster or die as a good man?

Die as a good man.

Would you rather be turned into a werewolf or a vampire?

Definitely a werewolf.

Would you rather believe in something that is not the truth as everyone else or know the truth and stand alone?

Know the truth and stand alone.

Would you rather be the invisible person nobody knows or the most popular person on Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.