Would you rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
The invisible person nobody knows.

Would you rather be poor and happy or rich and miserable?

Poor and Happy.

Would you be the only one alive on Earth or Be the only one who ever died on Earth?

That's interesting. I think I'll choose the only person who died on Earth. I'd rather be remembered for the life I lived instead of spending it alone.

Would you rather save a million lives by killing one person or save the life of that one person by sacrificing those million lives?

Um, save a million? Pretty obvious.

Have your house burned down, or have the house of your neighbor and another random house burn down?

Random house burn down.

Would you rather be a member of a good roleplay site or a creator of one of the most toxic roleplaying site ( that you have abandoned)?

Already at the first one, so..

Schmuck.

Befriend Cthulu or Fight Cthulu.

Bait.

Befriend Cthulu.

Would you rather be drowned in Too Much Exposition or have to figure things out because there is next to no Exposition.

You can never know too much. Moar exposition pls

WYR be 20 m tall and have about 50 arms all around your body, or take on the form of an anthropomorphic mule?

I will be Bullwinkle. Thank you very much,

Would you rather be gorgeous every morning ( but turn into a monster every night) or be a monster every morning ( but turn into a handsome human at night?)

Monster at night.

Would you rather be lied to and told what you wanted to hear or told the truth and hurt from what you have heard?

The truth is always preferred. If it is the truth, any pain is worth it.

WYR be forced to become a world-class mnemonic, or a world-class chess player?

Chess player. I want to be the best.

Would you rather be a dueling master or a pokemon master?

Pokemon master.

Would you rather be a world leader or someone the leader of the world turns to for advice?

Advisor.

Would you rather go down in history in the worst possible light or be forgotten for 1000 years, but have something you made save all humanity and be recognized long after you are dead?

Uh, the latter obviously. As long as I save people, who cares if I sink into oblivion.

WYR always have Smash Mouth - All Star or the Thomas the Tank Engine intro stuck on your mind for the rest of your life on repeat?

Smash Mouth.

Would you rather be happy and poor or sad and rich?

Sad and rich.

Would you rather be a famous artist or a famous writer, you get the same amount of money.

One thing is making music that people like. Another is weaving great tales of lands imaginary, of far past, and current, inspiring, exciting, and lighting new hope in people.

WYR always wear the same, white shirt (unless showering or bathing, during which it can be washed), or always wear a glittery, pink tiara?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glittering pink tiara.

Would you rather be stung by a hoard of bees or get bitten by a mass of fire ants?

Both choices are terrible.
Bees, I guess....

Would you rather eat something terrible or don't eat at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.