1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Would you rather be a Jedi or Wizard?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Seiji, Jan 19, 2015.

?

Jedi or Wizard?

1. Jedi

2. Wizard

3. Screw these options, I want a Red Shirt!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SO, which would you rather be?

A Jedi of the Jedi Order?

[​IMG]

OR...

A Wizard of the Potterverse?

[​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE, for the sake of semantics, if you'd rather be a Sith or some other Force-user, pick Jedi. If you'd rather be a Dark Wizard or somethin' like that, go with generic Wizard option. Or... if neither, well...

2. I would rather be...

A jedi

3. IS THERE ANY DEBATE GUYS?!

Jedi 4eva

4. I want to be a Jedi Wizard. :c

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  5. Everyone who wants to be a Jedi is an idiot, there are these and these reasons why wizards are soooo much better and y'all are stoopid

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    I have made my choice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  7. As much as I loooooooove Jedi, I am a Wizard. O___O I just don't fit in with Jedi lifestyle, man.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not picking Jedi is probably one of the biggest mistakes in your lives.

Jedi Master Race.

• Love Love x 1
  9. There was but then;

Jedi mind-trick.

• Love Love x 1
  10. Wizard! I want to make feathers float :D

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'd rather be a wizard!

• Thank Thank x 1
  12. Wizard, totally. I always thought there was a massive lack in potential in what wizards could do in the Potter universe, compared to some of the potentials I'd seen them do. I wanna front the new learning experience!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Is there even a difference? They both use magical powers.

14. SEIIIIJIIIII!!!!!!

GIVE MY MY RED SHIRT ALREADYYY!!!!!

何卒?

• Like Like x 1
  15. What if I want a green shirt? :[

16. There is no possible way to choose between this much awesome. You know what? I'm gonna be a jedi-wizard WITH A RED SHIRT (even though a blue one would be better).

• Love Love x 1
  17. If we were using D&D wizards, I'd pick that... but since we're not I'd rather have a Jedi.

• Thank Thank x 1
  18. I selected "Wizard" before I realized you were talking in the Harry Potter sense.

No, not that kind of Wizard. Not at all.

MAGIC MISSILE. *tosses it at the poll option, and critically hits it for over nine thousand.*

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's a wizard. It casts inexplicable charm spells that last for decades after the initial casting.

But a Jedi can... wh... urg...not sure... gaagh!

Nuh-uh! MIDICHLORIANS.

I would be a Jedi, so I could get my lightsaber out all the time and ruin the mystique of my predecessors.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  20. EVER SEEN THEM LIFT A FEATHER WITH THEIR JEDI POWER? NO? THEN WE CAN'T BE ABSOLUTELY 100% SURE! The harry potter movie at least proved that it works with that specific item! >:[

*Has never even watched star wars, except for one movie which I barely remember, so barely has any idea of what a jedi is.*

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.