Would You Eat This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ironic don't ya think? Eating rabbit on Easter. Wonder how certain kids would react.

(Tried to find a video showing a kid's reaction to a rabbit being eaten, but could not find any. Help?)
We threatened to shoot the Easter Bunny one year when my kids were bad. Almost had them convinced that the ham was bunny. lol

They freaked out.

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
Haha, that's one good way to keep kids under control. Threaten them with shooting their favorite holiday character.

I wouldn't eat it... :/

Though note I tend to be a really picky eater in general anyways.

I wouldn't eat a chicken fetus. Sounds rather gross unless it was my few options for survival.

Though I'll try anything else once.

If I don't like it I'll add it to my list of things I don't like.

Which is sorta long by my families standards

... Thefuck, eat it with rice.

Mostly as I like soppin' up the sabaw with rice.

Would eat rabbit without hesitation, even dog and cat. Those you can cook, season, and presumably do the same things you would with any other meat. No problem there.

But for the fetuses, my "Is it cooked?" question remains unanswered. Although even if the answer was yes, I probably still wouldn't.

... Thefuck, eat it with rice.

Mostly as I like soppin' up the sabaw with rice.

Everything is delicious with rice.

I'd happily eat rabbit, especially if it's wild. (I like gamey food.)
Cat and dog is a bit questionable, since I known both a cat and dog. Then again, if it's sauteed with vegetables and some special sauce...

BE RIGHT BACK. C'MERE FIDO, GET OVER HERE JINGLES.

You know...pig is one of the closest animals flesh wise to humans, so in theory, people might have a similar flavor.

If it were legal...I'd consider it. In Robert Heinlein's "Stranger in a Strange Land" the Martians were cannibals, because eating their fellow beings allowed them to understand completely (or grok) their friends and loved ones from all aspects.

I'm up for trying most things, so sure, hand me a bowl! Smells delicious.

Would you eat chicken fetuses? What other weird and interesting foods do you want to eat? Do not want to eat? Have eaten?
Sure, why not? They exist to feed me.

I'd be troubled to eat live octopi, a delicacy in South Korea. Even I find it morally troubling to eat something that still lives. At least kill it before you eat it. Seems like the merciful thing to do.

Reactions: Hana
Uh, I'd try it, but I can't promise I'd finish it. Then again, I'd happily eat a dog since I heard they taste really good. Of course, I'd never eat MY dog or a dog I know, but if it's some anonymous dog I've never seen, then sure. I've also eaten some flowers because they were supposedly 'tasty' and 'healthy'. Well, maybe they were healthy, but I can attest they did NOT taste well. Also, is eating rabbits considered weird? 'Cause we do it all the time and it's freaking delicious.

What does cat or dog taste like?
I've never tried it, nor do I think I ever will.

*cuddles my two dogs*

My is it cooked question remains unanswered.

Chicken Fetus?

Well.

It comes down to two crucial questions.

"How does it taste?"

"Is it something you eat?"

As long as it isn't a bug I'd eat it.
Cooked.
Not raw. Unless it's fish.​

What does cat or dog taste like?
I've never tried it, nor do I think I ever will.

*cuddles my two dogs*
I know I've eaten dog, not sure about cat. If I did, it would have been a "mystery meat platter" at a Vietnamese restaurant. Dog though? The texture is fairly lean, doesn't have much in the way of fat. It's fairly juicy if it's prepared correctly. Nothing particularly extravagant or exotic about the taste. As typical as it sounds: "Tastes like beef."

Last edited:
Reactions: Hana and Mu
Status
Not open for further replies.