WOULD YOU DATE _____'S AVATAR?

Awh, come on now. Patty's avatar looks like the type you can do some wild stuff with.

... Like sneaking into the men's bathroom and writing the names and phone numbers of chicks who could use a good time. And by "good time", I mean pulling the sticks out of their asses. *snicker*

... Or setting an ex-bf's beloved collection on fire. Because arson is harder to track (if done right) than theft and I don't need any evidence floating around on eBay.

(I think your mean "Arson" or something to that type)

Ok, so far, that's one Yes, one no. We got a tie, so I need more opinions!

Awh, come on now. Patty's avatar looks like the type you can do some wild stuff with.

... Like sneaking into the men's bathroom and writing the names and phone numbers of chicks who could use a good time. And by "good time", I mean pulling the sticks out of their asses. *snicker*

... Or setting an ex-bf's beloved collection on fire. Because arson is harder to track (if done right) than theft and I don't need any evidence floating around on eBay.

You're weird.

She's weird too.

Count me out of tapping dat.

Ok, two no's, although one is slightly kinder and less obnoxiously insulting than the other... and one yes.... more opinions?

You're the obnoxious and insulting one.

Meanie.

Wait, it's Big Red a chick or a dude?

ARE YOU a chick or a dude?

Reactions: 2 people
I would TOTALLY do Patty's avatar.

A redhead fairy's gotta be a demon in the sack, right?

*pictures it*

8)

Ok, tied again:

2 no's
2 yes's

MORE OPINIONS, people!

You know, I'd be on the same choice as Asmo but I'm not into skinny girls.

So yeah.

Otherwise, though, I suppose a blowjob is fine too. Waaaaaaaaait, it's the AVATAR

yeah, I take back my no.

So now it's three yes's and one no! Let's hear more! MOAR!

Hey, in the case mine ever comes up, would it be Thor or Mjolnir we'd be talking about? I mean, the hammer would be like a great dildo that casts thunder, the pendant is kinda like one of those bullet things, but Thor's like, well, Thor.

But I'll leave TK to decide.

Hmmmm, the pendant WOULD work as a vibrating bullet...

I have plenty of religious artefacts to rub myself against.

What makes yours so special, Darkness?

Convince me.

*sits back with a glass of sherry*

Hehehe! Anyways, I need more opinions! or is it official? Does only one out of three people not want to bang the boobilicious Patty?

It's the fucking Hammer of Thor, dude.

Have you seen lightning, ever? It fucks you hard like that.

Do I need any more reasons, God ov Lust?

I would totally date Patty's avatar. I like fairies, they're sexy.

Hmm... I'm not really a fan of having my penis electrocuted....

*gives Darkness the thumbs down*

You can use to give yourself small shocks in the ass, heard it gives you superduper orgasms.

That's four yes, one no, and Darkness, you're right.

They use an electric device for paralyzed men if they want to have kids... it makes you orgasm in that moment. but it's not comfortable apparently.