WOULD YOU DATE _____'S AVATAR?

YAY! I like how this votage turned out!

Ok, neeeeeeeeext, WHO WOULD DATE DIANA'S AVATAR?!

Reactions: 1 person
.... so... one... yes?

No I mean like, didn't you already use her avatar because it's the same shit as some other member's about El Dorado?

True, true....

I'd like to take this opportunity to change my vote on diana's avi. I'd hate Migel, because then i could beat the crap outta him. It would tottaly be an abusive relationship and he'd have to make me sammiches and get stuff for me.

Hmmmmmm

Ok, who would date the catgirl here?! WHO WOULD DATE KITTI'S AVATAR!?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A resounding HEEEEELLLLLLLL YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

I've been waiting for this one.

Well considering that I have already made many message sessions in the cupboard already and have somewhat of a small liking for nekos...Yes. I would date that. Pic related

idhitit.jpg

Kitti...is my prom date. ^____^ So...yesh.

Going with the 'trend', since people think that date means bang: Catgirl sexy time would be iffy for me...the biting and hissing would be welcome while I'd have to clip her claws. OOOOO and I could use her own tail to cho- >__> <__< >__> eh-hem..nevermind! ^-^ -sneaks out of thread-

Ok, three yeses! More opinions! More people!

Well considering that I have already made many message sessions in the cupboard already and have somewhat of a small liking for nekos...Yes. I would date that. Pic related

idhitit.jpg

Can I watch and then join in the threesome?

Wow, Kitti has no "no's" and shitloads of "Yes's"!

Who else wants to give their opinion on dating Kitti's avatar!?

.... Oh come on, Jess. Don't be like that!

YES OR NO!?

I'd date it twice, then again, and again, then ask it to commit after a few times more.... and a few very happy years down the line... well you get the idea.

...... So an extreme "yes".