WOULD YOU DATE _____'S AVATAR?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hydronine, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Hello. Anyone still here?

2. I'm still here. Forgot about this

3. I think we all did. Holadays fun.

4. COME ONE, COME ALL! WHO WOULD DATE ASMO'S AVATAR?!

5. This avatar? Nooo....
    Possibly one of the old ones.

6. Hmm, while being ravaged from behind with a black demon sounds very entertaining, he looks like the jealous type. The type where if I even look at another girl, I'm suddenly bursting into flames....No thanks.

7. I don't know about dating Thor's Hammer but for the sake of discussion I'll go ahead and say I'd be banging and being banged by the god of thunder and become a part of his love square with a godess and giantess, man, that's gotta be some odd sex.

Odin as my father-in-law though? Count me fuck in, motherfucker has the best stories ever, I bet he'd go all like "HELLO, DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT HOW I PIERCED MYSELF WITH A SPEAR TO A TREE AND STOOD THERE FOR NINE DAYS FOR WISDOM?" or even like "HEHEHE, THE EYE STORY AGAIN? WELL OKAY, YOU SEE, I NEEDED MORE WISDOM..."

Even better though, I'd just tell the guy I'm gonna write a song and BAM! FREE BOOZE!

But you know what? I bet Thor digs Amon Amarth, and that is enough for me to love him.

I <3 Thor babeh

Oh man I wouldn't even need to pay the energy bills.

Oh yeah I guess I'd go ahead and have sex with Asmo's avatar, I even have the soundtrack ready for some hellish lovin'.

8. .....Next:

DIANA'S AVATAR!

9. Oh hell yeah. I love Tulio and Miguel! Personally I favor Tulio, but Miguel is also awesome.

You know what. We'll just go on a threesome date. Yes!

10. Good, good, anyone else have a view on this?

11. English voice actors suck.

Major balls.

Besides that, uh, I think that was one of the last good Disney movies.

12. Except... it wasn't a Disney Movie! >:D

.... >>;; *Runs back to her animated movie fangirl closet!*

13. So it doesnt mean our characters are necessarily dead in this RP right?

14. Like I said, spreads are a little weird for me cause if I do one outside of the typical three cards it usually comes to me at the moment of the reading. Hmmm.... The only other one I can recall at this moment was a 7 card spread I did to cover my boyfriend getting an apartment with a friend of his.

The spread is for two people at once, like a reading in which the answers you're looking for involve both people. You draw each person three cards like I would on an individual reading, you put them in opposition of each other and then draw another card to rest between the two sets. The first card drawn for each person represents the steps that lead up to the situation you are reading for, the second card will cover how the situation should be handled by them, and the third card will describe any complications to the matter that can arise. The middle card that you draw for opposition to both sets ends up clarifying how the individual readings interact. Like in the situation where I used the spread, the middle card represented the culture of the apartment and the compatibility of the two as roommates (it was a very positive read if you were wondering ^^).

Note: I know some of the stuff I went over is widely known, but like I figured if you've never heard my way you might want to know what is the same traditionally and what is mine.

I do have a question for someone myself though.

I've found when dealing with witches and wiccans that the energy I put into things is oddly difficult for others to be around. For instance, my boyfriend says that he can't get around my Rhapsody without getting chill bumps. I mean is that normal for things or is that something I might have to worry about? xD

15. Yeah I can spin that. I'll probably post after the holidays.

16. NEXT UP!

McCarthy/Ryker/Arsenal/Reirson/Hayden/Joseph/Moreno/Deimon/Archetype/Pliskin/Rosoft/Wombat/Sabotage/Recoil/Pincushion/Fennec/Scavenger/Road Rage/ Pile Driver/ Lone Star/ Steiner/ No Fear/ No Mercy/ Chimeras/ ISAF/Ego Rangers/ NPCs/ECT's Avatar!

Who would date this one?

17. *Is scared to answer*

18. Alexanders thrusts got harder as he kissed her neck

19. "Hmmm....Melissa as in astoraths daughter?"

20. Alena gently wrap her legs around him, inviting him more.