2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
All, mostly.
Humanity lives on a planet that is more beautiful and powerful that most people could ever dream of. Most of humanity only ever sees the tame and controlled 'green spaces' that are inside the concrete jungles that most of humanity lives in. However, out there, beyond the safety of our steel and brick houses, beyond our controlled 'green spaces' are areas of fierce and wild beauty.

456a553328279ee81b7034350bb308ef.jpg

Now, What if these areas of wild, unkempt beauty and furious raw power chose individuals to invest in? To grant them command over aspects of the world from the most untouched, hidden parts of the world? they're talked about in whispers, druids and shaman of the years past. The world is rising, and those of us who can hear it, can feel it through our feet, can taste it in the air. And now we can protect it, and call upon it, Upon the raw fury of nature itself.

y3rrXOe.jpg

So, This roleplay will follow a group of people (age range up for discussion) who have a fascination with nature in one capacity or another who are given powers to match nature, EG If someone choses the arctic they would get the ability to control/create ice ect
They would be tasked with something (that is secret).

OPEN SIGNUPS - World's Rising.
Out Of Character, Is Up.

Last edited:
Interesting idea. You've intrigued me. If I may, I have a few questions. Are there various races, or only one? I'm assuming this is set in olden time, so what types of transportation, homes, areas, weapons, and machinery are there? Are there limited spots due to the powers having to relate to nature?

Interesting idea. You've intrigued me. If I may, I have a few questions. Are there various races, or only one? I'm assuming this is set in olden time, so what types of transportation, homes, areas, weapons, and machinery are there? Are there limited spots due to the powers having to relate to nature?
This is set on the earth, so Your stuck with boring old humans I'm afraid, though being a 'wild child' as I'm going to start calling them grants you bonuses.
Time zone is something I've been debating, part of me wants to set it ye oldy times, but that means puttng a more high fantasy twist on it, modern is also being looked at. I know its a kinda evasive answer, but only because I have the plot and details of that down, not the world details sorted.
The spots are not limited, you just have to come up with a new source, EG winter in the andies is very different from summer and would grant different powers. Though I would try and ask people they don't step on one anothers toes to much.

Maybe you could have the world setting be set it old days, but the technology more advanced that it was in the past? That way we have good technology and still have the beautiful scenery from the old days.

Ah, but half the point is for some of the scenery to NOT be beautiful. most of the characters would probably come from the cities and such. having such beauty 'on tap' as it were kinda ruins the idea. I think I'm going to stick with modern, but I've got a system that'll allow people to use fantasy races.

Alright. Whatever you find suitable ^-^

I find myself very interested in this!

I do hope more people are as well

Well should we get another person I will work the OOC up.

Awesome, I'll get the OOC up tomorrow when I've got the time,

Status
Not open for further replies.