| World Synapse : Arc 2 Gardania |

Patrick Gavin
Team 2 House
Interactions: Rebecca, Kyoko, Fei @Ookami @Skyswimsky @Tsu
Patrick yawned as he awoke, mind quickly up and running with thoughts of what exactly he'd do today. Stifling a sigh, he wonders what they're going to do. At hte very least, their trainer would be incredibly hung over, maybe they'd have to self train, which would suck. Patrick knew Kyoko thought she was tough stuff, but everyone needed practice, even her. Still pondering, he gets dressed, using the terminal he found to finally get out of the weird suit thing he had chosen to wear. It was familiar and pretty much exactly the same to what he normally wore, and as he adjusted his glasses to fit, he wondered who else from his class...or even his world was in this place.

Leaving his room, he looks at the other rooms around him, and frowns, puzzled. The Rebecca girl hadn't talked much last night, instead running to her room....although, he supposes he didn't exactly do a good job of making her feel comfortable in the group that knew each other somewhat. Walking up to her door, he decides to knock politely. If she told him to go away or never answered, he'd eventually give up and leave. However, if she decided to open the door, she'd be greeted with a friendly smile.

"Hey, Rebecca right? I'm Patrick, but feel free to call me Pat. Sorry about how we treated you last night...we were just trying to figure out what happened to us." A pause as he gathers his thoughts, a new one making him wonder if this girl might be from the same world as him, she definitely didn't seem like a power hungry tournament participant. "we've uh...been through some crazy stuff, I actually got a question for you, does the name America mean anything to you? How about England?" Pat knew his plan was inherently flawed, if either of the two countries were still around in this world, he wouldn't learn anything new, but it's all he had at the time and hey....it might just work.

PTC: 5000 Credits, Rank B, Iphie's contact, Voltblaster
Glasses
Heal gun
Messenger Pencil

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
Rebecca Johnson
Team Two Residence
@Tsu @TerraBooma @Skyswimsky

Rebecca had cried herself to sleep last night and her body had been laying asleep against the wall, the puffy redness of her eyes slowly fading. She had dreams about when she was younger. No. More like memories. Sad memories that she'd rather not remember.

A soft knocking awoke her from the inescapable pain and she was grateful. Standing up, she yawnef widely and tamed her hair straight before opening the door. She was met with a smiling face of a boy who apologized for last njght after after introducing herself. She smklrf as he continued of her feelings of being a ghot gradually fadded away.

With her eyes still slightly red and puffy, Rebecca smiled softly.
"I did act like somewhat of a crybaby last night so I guess it's alright. It's just the so much has happened all at once that being shoved was like a breaking point. I'm surprised I didn't break down before we got here." She chuckled halfheartedly. Rebecca was slightly confused at his question but suddenly remembered the names from her lessons. "Yes. I remember from my studies." She answered.

Inventory
???
???
???
???
???
PTC
Name: Rebecca Johnson
Funds: 5000 credits
Slot 1: Blade I
Slot 2: Locked
Slot 3: Locked
Slot 4: Locked
Slot 5: Locked
Attire
aristrokat-victorian.jpg

m33128white.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Camillatest2_zpsyeulu2eb.png
Gardania | Masquerade Ball | Evening | Interaction with: RIPstronk; Blake: @The_J Lissette: @Voltaire
Hunger Meter: ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ 100%
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Surprisingly, the stranger was actually quite nice to her and also turned out to be one of her teammate which she believed to be the 'Blake' guy,"I'm Camilla Oliver. Kir is a guy." She corrected trying to muffle out a laugh with her hands at how the guy mistaken Kir's name to be some feminine name but she couldn't blame him since he haven't met them nor have they met each other. His voice wasn't someone she was familiar with and it had somewhat of an accent though she couldn't clearly point out what it was.
The guy was quite observant to notice that Camilla had a disability in sight -- being blind -- through her mask as she nodded,"It's fine." She reassured with a small smile feeling her butterflies fly away somewhere else as their wristwatch were in sync to signal their attention. Even without her PTC to tell her what was the alert, Blake got to it first explaining what the message was about while offering his hand for her to take. She was hesitate at first taking a guy's hand especially when they were complete strangers despite them being teammates but she accepted the hand and followed after Blake towards where their trainer, Lissette, had directed them to go to.

When they arrived, Blake introduced themselves to their trainer as Camilla quickly took off the annoying mask off since they were mostly gonna ditch this party soon once the other A's member arrive,"Um... N-nice to meet you?" She said though it came off more like a question then a greeting.

Status

Name : Camilla Oliver
Funds : 5000 credits
♦ Slot 1: Fist I
♦ Slot 2: Locked
♦ Slot 3: Locked
♦ Slot 4: Locked
♦ Slot 5: Locked
Artifacts

♦ Bracelet |Right wrist|
♦ ???
♦ ???
Apparel

Dress |I hate masquerade balls ._.|
Mask

Date: ???
Place: Dorms > Training Field
Time: Late Night > Early Morning

Gotou blinked twice at the response he got from Katherine, not understanding why she was telling him to wait. Then, came the response from Toto, which was filled with anger and accusations. Gotou simply hung his head. "But I am not lying, though..." He was quiet for the rest of the walk to the residences.

They arrived shortly after, Toto-san continuing to speak. He explained that this was where they would be living, and that he would be leaving, the latter fact not clicking until the door closed behind their trainer. Gotou glanced around frantically, "Eh? I am stlayin' with grils alone?!" The luminescent blush on his face betrayed the inner workings of his head. He dropped his tone and head so that he wasn't looking at any of them. "Well, a guy or twoo would have been nise for veritdy..." The red to his face was still there.

Noticing how his words could get him in trouble, he retreated from any of the girls' grasps, tripping over his feet as he did so. "Wellm gooing to sleep now!" He ran up to his room as fast as he could, managing to lock the door behind him in his stupor. It was empty, completely empty. Gotou looked around, dumbstruck. A minute later, he found the nook where the PTC was located, and he touched it. A menu came up, and with a little fidgeting with the system, he was able to make his room look like the dorms back at Roseheart, complete with a virtual window simulating what the outside would look like at the given time of day and small size. With that, he collapsed in his bed, familiar from the sparse moment he got to lay on it, but different; comfier.

~Early Morning

The boy awoke naturally slightly before six. His surroundings, and the chirping birds outside his window had him think that the previous night's events were all a dream. Unfortunately for him, the light chafe of his bracelet and the wardrobe he had slept in gave away that it was anything but. He scratched the back of his head as he sat up in his bed, piecing together exactly what had happened last night and trying to push the thrumming ache that was in the back of his head. Gotou sighed, knowing he made a fool out of himself from his lack of memories without knowing what exactly he had done, even if he did recall a scant few details.

Deciding to not let this deter him, and to stick to the familiar among all this strangeness, he got up, and fiddled some more the PTC in his room. A new set of clothes materialized on his body, replacing the traditional Japanese clothing with the track suit he had received from his sister when she was done with middle school, and some tennis shoes. The boy left the house, not running into any of his teammates, and went for a jog around the complex.

An hour later, after familiarizing himself of Gardania's main layout, Gotou returned home. Seeing as how nobody was up and about yet, he grabbed a bowl of cereal from the kitchen, not trusting himself with anything more, and retreated to his room. Not having anything to do up there by himself, he began watching last night's coverage of the ball on his PTC; in particular, the queen and her adviser's speech. Finishing the bowl, and the video, the boy sat there idly pondering to himself. He got a bit bashful at one thought in particular. Maybe the queen didn't wear a mask because her entire act was the facade...? He chuckled to himself, staring out at the fake scenery of his window. Look at me, judging royalty... Perhaps I'm a bit smitten... He stood up in his chair and stretched. Right, time to get going. That Toto guy said we had training soon, didn't he? Not bothering to change, seeing as how he was going be getting a work out anyway, Gotou left and headed straight to the training facilities, not caring if he was early or not.

He met the team's trainer at the field and appeared to be the first one there. "Ehh, Toto-san, was not it? I am here to show you the exact lacking in training I possess that I told you about the night before..." Gotou's tone, despite his derogatory comments, was playful to mach the smile on his face. "So, where should I begin?" He made a karate pose he saw in a movie once.

Gardania Inventory
Name : Gotou Mason
Slot 1: Fist l
Apparel
-School Tracksuit
-White ankle socks
-White tennis shoes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Patrick Gavin
Team 2 Resident
Interactions: Rebecca @Ookami
Studies? Well...he supposes she's just from out of the countries themselves then...Forcing himself not to sigh, he decides to give the girl the benefit out the doubt, but out of principle figured not to give her his life story, at least not for now. Nodding, he smiles. "Don't worry about it, everyone's been going through a lot lately from what I've heard, just try and...bear with it I guess, we all got to be strong here, we are a team." With a shrug he motions downstairs. "I'll see you down there I guess, let's try and get some talk out of Fei Chi, that is, if she's woken up and isn't hungover like there's no tomorrow.

Regardless of whether or not Rebecca followed, Pat knew as he surveyed the scene downstairs that Kyoko had done...something or other. At least, from the angry glare that Fei Chi was giving Kyoko, he assumed so. The fact that she was standing next to an open window didn't help the situation.

Deciding the best bet would be to try and move the conversation forward, he calls out. "Hey uh...ms. Chi right? Your the trainer? I'm Pat." He sighs, clearly unsure of what to say. "So uh...what exactly is this competition about anyway? They said something about it last night but...why are we doing this? How does it work?" A puzzled look. "And what can we expect looking forward? This isn't a bunch of deathmatch's is it?" Pat's look behind his glasses is fairly puzzled, but to himself he's hoping things aren't as complex as he's imagining.

PTC: Rank B, 5000 Credits, Voltblaster, Iphie's Contact
HEAL GUN
MESSENGER PENCIL

• Bucket of Rainbows
Time: Morning
Interactions: Patrick + Kyouko + Rebecca + GM @TerraBooma @Tsu @Ookami @Skyswimsky

Annie awoke feeling worse than she had before she slept. During the rift travel she had been too tired to dream, this time there had been far too much energy in her body for her mind to use. Much of the night had been spent tossing and turning, waking up frequently and quickly falling back into the nightmares to start the cycle again. The mist world, and more importantly her own actions, had left marks that would not be disappearing soon. Rolling to the edge of the bed she swung her legs over the side and sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Unfortunately for her teammates the girls normally cold mood would now be enhanced by her new irritation.

Finally getting entirely off the bed she walked over to the terminal and switched her clothes. Presumably they would be doing some sort of training today, so she created a relatively loose blue, button up shirt with a black skirt and shorts length black leggings underneath, making the skirt slightly redundant. She looked to the corner of the room where there existed a pile of plush pillows atop of which a grey cat was resting. The animal's head rose up and looked at her in response. Guessing her intention he jumped down from his bed and ran over to her to nuzzle against her leg. The action every so slightly cheered Annie up.

Walking downstairs with the cat in tow she came upon a rather tense looking scene between the trainer and Kyouko, the former of which was looking rather annoyed and angry, while the latter looked quite proud of herself. The boy she had spoken to last night appeared to be trying to defuse the situation. It just so happened that her own interests lined up with his. "You're our trainer." she said, looking directly at Fei, "Train us." The lack of alcohol on the woman's person was a promising sign but the smell was still in the air, which was less promising.

Names
PTC
Mist Shard, now swordless

Broken Ring Conduit
Tsuki

• Bucket of Rainbows
[BCOLOR=transparent]•Aimi Minako•[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Morning | fight me nerd[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]| Interaction : @DoughGuy @ AiDee @Voltin @Click This|[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| SANITY METER: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] |[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]This is no time for joking young man. You're preparing for the event you've been training your life for." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Not really, unlike you all...I guess. Who do you think we are?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "And I am here to make sure you survive it, let alone succeed. Do not be so careless.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Survive? Does that mean we're going to die? Uh, no. I will... pass.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Feel free to get settled in tonight. Use the terminals upstairs to decorate your rooms as you wish.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Decorate? Like, kitty posters and shit? Agh, so many questions about this shitty ass world. But I suppose I should be getting used to it by now… [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Eight am tomorrow morning I expect you all to meet me in the practice arena." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]In the moooorniiiiing? I sleep then![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "In the morning I will get a feel for your skills and where you can improve." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]No skills, improvement everywhere.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "In the afternoon training will begin properly and you can ask me questions about the previous Gardania or anything else you wish to know." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Where's the bathroom? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "For now get a good sleep."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Unlikely. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Unfortunately I have work elsewhere tonight so I will not be here. I am sure you will be fine on your own.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]" With that, he departed, leaving the group to themselves. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aimi herself immediately hightailed it to her blank room and set to work. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Okay, I'm tired, and I want to sleep, so let's get this over with,"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] she mumbled. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"So.. light turquoise walls, with pastel orange border across the top and bottom. Bed in the middle, cushy as you can make it."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Immediately, color sprang onto the walls and a large plush ball appeared before her. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Drapes over that, please. Sheer white. Next...a dresser. Try to keep it with the theme. And...a closet? Can you do that? Same theme, pastels and whatnot. And….give me a moving water pattern on the ceiling."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] As they appeared, Aimi looked over the less-bare room with satisfaction.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "That'll do for now. Thank you."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] With those final words, the girl sleepily pulled off her clothes, slid into bed, and passed out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aimi lugged herself out of bed the next morning, fumbling with the newly placed drapes around her bed. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"What time is it? Why am I getting up at the asscrack of dawn? Whhhhyyyyyy?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The girl moaned as she slid off onto the floor. Rolling over onto her back, she watched the waves lap against the edges of her room. How calming. Should still get up, though. The petite girl crawled over to the wardrobe, swung the door open, climbed inside, and began fishing for an outfit. Eventually, she decided on a plain white t-shirt and a black, swishy skirt. Not good for fighting, but she wouldn't be doing much of that either. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The girl found herself in the arena area minutes later, as she had followed the map provided earlier. The drunkie was already there, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Ehh, Toto-san, was not it? I am here to show you the exact lacking in training I possess that I told you about the night before..." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The boy's voice was more playful, versus the derogatory tone which she would've expected, and it matched his smirk. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Eh...whatever.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] When he gets his ass kicked, he'll stop joking around.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "So, where should I begin?"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Aimi replied sarcastically, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"By cutting down on the drinks."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Turning her attention to Eto, she saluted and said, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Aimi Minako repooooorting for duty."[/BCOLOR]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Evening > Early Early Morning.
Residential (Team 5 Lodge) > West Gardania.

Arrive at lodge, get surprised, quick tour, clean up, go to sleep. Wake up, get surprised, everybody's still asleep so head out and try to get some actual information.

Unsurprisingly, there wasn't a reply and Kir made it to the residential area at his own leisurely pace. There wasn't anybody else around when he arrived onto the grounds and he was free to find the team's building, something that didn't take that long at all. Trying to enter, he nearly bashed his face against the unmoving door the first time around before he figured to raise the PTC up. It took a few moments before a gentle beep sounded and the entrance slid open with a soft hiss.

A step inside caused a soft glow to illuminate the room which seemed to serve as just a large living room. Stairs rising up to the second floor were almost immediately to his side, but Kir ignored them for the moment. He slipped his shoes off and stepped further inside, the flooring warm beneath his feet, and gazed around. There wasn't any sort of kitchen that he could discern and in fact the room actually seemed kind of bland. There were a few chairs laid around a table, but otherwise furnishings were almost non-existent. He hadn't noticed from outside somehow, but the upper floor seemed quite a bit larger than the common room. Curious he stepped forward only to halt in surprise as a digital sphere formed in the air ahead of him. His hand swiped through it, causing it to deform as pixels flew everywhere, but ultimately the piece reformed without issue.

"I apologize for surprising you, sir, I am this building's integrated VI. You may refer to me as Exy."

A few blinks of surprise were made as Kir glanced at the bobbing sphere before he relaxed his stance. "Virtual intelligence?"

"That is correct. Though not a full AI, I have the appropriate resources to maintain the building and assist its residences to the best of my capabilities."

"Ah…" Hum of understanding aside, Kir figured that Exy would probably be fairly useful for getting a grasp on exactly how their new home was laid out. "A quick tour would be nice for now then."

"Quite. Very well, if you'll follow along?" Surprisingly, the sphere didn't even float through the home, but a corridor of lights emanated from the flooring to guide Kir through the building. Exy would then materialize at various points of interest, explaining certain details or functions, before prompting Kir to continue and then disappearing. As asked, the tour was fairly quick but gave enough information that he was fairly comfortable in his new home. Thanking the VI, the sphere vanished afterwards and left him alone to explore a bit more.

Having an explanation now, Kir walked up to the table and tapped the surface with the hand that his PTC was attached to. As Exy had explained, the surface lit up into a bright display with a number of menus. All sorts of them, but most importantly an actual menu with food was also included. Curious as to how it worked, but not particularly hungry, he left it alone for the moment and decided to find his own room upstairs for the moment.

Not particularly picky given Exy had stated each of the rooms, save their trainer's, were initially identical, Kir simply chose the first door he happened upon. What lay inside was a fairly decently sized room albeit just as spartan as the ground floor had been. A door led to what he assumed was the bathroom and aside from that there was simply a bed, a terminal of some sort, and a desk and chair. The terminal was the first thing he checked out and though it wasn't quite as advanced as the other one he'd seen, it thankfully had options for clothing. As nice as the crow's set was, it wasn't something he wanted to wear all day. Revealing his appearance meant that he had to maintain a certain appearance though, but that was a worry for tomorrow.

A soft glow that didn't burn his eyes greeted Kir when he awoke and he rose from the bed with a small yawn. The night's rest had proven to be the best he'd ever had and he couldn't even remember falling asleep. A few moments were spent taking in the unfamiliar surroundings before he sighed and got out of bed to prepare for the day ahead. He didn't manage to contain his surprise, yelping and jumping in surprise, as Exy's voice came from the side of his head. As he clutched his chest to try and calm his hammering heart, Exy greeted him without so much as a pause. As silence reigned in the room once more, he gathered his bearings and thanked the VI before dismissing it for the moment.

The future sure was convenient. A scrub scan took under a minute and clothes materialized onto his body without so much as a fuss. A tap against one of the room's walls turned it into a mirror and Kir gave himself a look over before deciding that his outfit was dark and edgy enough. Glancing at the two Artifacts in his hand, he mulled over them for a moment before a tap caused a drawer to slide free of the shelf. The gem was dropped into it and tucked away with a password set on the partition while the hilt was slipped into a pouch, pommel first. Satisfied, he left the room and set yet another password before he head downstairs.

Given the time of day, he wasn't too surprised that the lights only flickered when he came down the stairs announcing that he was the first to awaken. This time around, Exy's avatar formed a small distance away before the VI began to speak. Nothing too important, simply idle conversation as he approached one of the walls. A tap against it brought up the available meals that'd been delivered to the lodge and he hummed in thought for a moment before settling for a supplemental drink; he could eat an actual meal with the others later he supposed. As the display disappeared, Kir could just catch the faint sounds within the wall before a slot opened up and the drink slid out. "Cool…" he murmured with a slight nod before he turned about and left the building, drink in hand.

Avoiding the locations he'd already visited yesterday, Kir headed west from the residential district and towards the three towers that scraped the sky in the distance. Given its appearance, he wasn't all too surprised that the number of people he saw grew steadily the closer he got. Unsurprisingly as well was the fact that he was recognized and, though his attire and stance deterred some from trying to approach, it was impossible to avoid all the attention. Refusing to stop and brushing people aside seemed to convey his message of, "leave me alone," well enough though.

It was with an annoyed sigh that Kir managed to reach the three towers, and by now he'd unconsciously developed a scowl. While he understood the attention was to be expected and a natural result of what he and Darius had pulled yesterday, it was still annoying to have people in his way. A glance at the tower to his left revealed… basically nothing for its purpose so with a glance down at his PTC its display came up. 'Interesting...' So the two outer towers were practice arenas, hopefully he'd put them to use a few times. For the moment he dismissed it as unimportant and walked into the central tower.

It was easy to find what Kir wanted to inside, and he made his way over towards the receptionist's desk hoping for some more information on both the city and the tournament he'd been caught up in. While Lissette would, hopefully, be a good source of information and advice, it couldn't hurt to get it from another perspective, or failing that, a few leads to check out on his own.

• Blacksmith's Hilt.
    PTC (Rank A, 5000 Credits, Fist I, 4 Slots Locked, Info Broker/Darius/Lissette Contact)
    Outfit

• Bucket of Rainbows
| Katherine Drayton |
| Well shit |

| Insanity meter: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ |
| Interactions @DoughGuy @ClickThis @Voltin @Kitt |​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rini could feel a small burn at her side.She couldn't make a comment on her own introduction after she was done. Toto stopped and turned to Gototo, he removed his mask giving him a glare, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"This is no time for joking young man. You're preparing for the event you've been training your life fore. And I am here to make sure you survive it, let alone succeed. Do not be so careless." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Eto turned his back to the boy and walked away. "But I am not lying, though..." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Hush. They won't believe anything we say. Or we could cause a country to collapse. Again.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Rini imagined that he was sulking, dreading why he was stuck with the no-names.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They arrived to a housing region, Katherine felt the adrenaline from dancing die down as she glanced around staring at the decor. It was a comfy-at-home kind of thing. Unless you were from the far past and had no idea how home looked like in this weird-ass place,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Feel free to get settled in tonight. Use the terminals upstairs to decorate your rooms as you wish."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The man lifted his wrist and pressed a few buttons. It alerted her own PTC to bring up a map with a dot indicating the place to go.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] A practice arena? Jeez.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Eight am tomorrow morning I expect you all to meet me in the practice arena. In the morning I will get a feel for your skills and where you can improve."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]I don't want to go at that time. Do you realize how early that is?[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]"In the afternoon training will begin properly and you can ask me questions about the previous Gardania or anything else you wish to know."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]For some odd reason, I don't have any questions for him.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]"For now get a good sleep. Unfortunately I have work elsewhere tonight so I will not be here. I am sure you will be fine on your own."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He nodded and left.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Eh? I am stlayin' with grils alone?!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Katherine dropped her arms and allowed him to stumble around. He was blushing and looked away, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, a guy or twoo would have been nise for veritdy..."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Rini raised a brow and realized no one could actually see it, so she tilted her head a bit, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Wellm gooing to sleep now!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He quickly scrambled off his feet towards a room of his own. Aimi left without anything to say. Katherine glanced at Iphie for a second before waving her off, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Sleep well."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It took an hour, but Katherine was able to replicate what she felt comfortable in. She had the room create a loft in the corner with hardwood stairs. She used the stairs to create a storage space. The loft held her bed and a small tank with a digitally replicated snake slithering around. The remainder of the space was used for artificial plants and more digital reptiles crawling around. Maybe if she messed with the system a little bit more, she could recreate the disappointment in her father's voice. Saying goodnight to the empty room, Katherine snuggled into her small bed after she created an alarm for seven in the morning.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Seven O'clock arrived much more earlier than anticipated, she slid off her bed. Forgetting that her loft was small and stairs were in her presence, she slipped on the first step. Her heart raced, realizing the drop was few feet off. She brought her arms out and quickly shielded her head. At the end of it, she earned a few bruises to her stupidity in the morning. Not wanting to indulge in her sleepiness any longer, she got ready. By that, she meant having the PTC create clothes for her. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Time to….do shit.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She wore casual clothes that were easy to move around in. Rini yawned and stepped over a large turtle and checked her PTC.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After following the directions given by the PTC, Rini ended up at the front doors of the arena, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"So, where should I begin?"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She watched as Gototo chop the air with his hand, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"By cutting down on the drinks."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Aimi saluted at Eto,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Aimi Minako repooooorting for duty."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Katherine finally made her appearance to the group and laid a hand on her hip, leaning on one side than the other. Raising her other hand she spoke out to him, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Katherine here. Everyone else can call me Rini or class president."[/BCOLOR]

Inventory
Cursed conduit
Flute with healing powers like wowzers
Pair of glasses
Gold coin necklace

Stats
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name : Katherine Remington Drayton[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rank : C[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Funds : 5000 credits[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 1: Hender Rifle[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 2: Locked[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 3: Locked[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 4: Locked[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 5: Locked[/BCOLOR]

• Bucket of Rainbows
[Early Morning]
[Team 5 Lodge]
[So much solo play, it's sad @Zombehs]
Somewhere along the way, introductions were had and Kir was smack-talked, before they were lead to their lodge. Apparently, by the time they had arrived, the white-haired crow was already asleep, and Darius decided that he might as well too. There was no point in staying up if there's nothing worth staying up FOR, after all, and he was quick to drop into bed, play around with his PTC a bit more, before falling into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning, he woke up as soon as sunlight struck his eyes, instantly invigorated and ready to take on the day. Hopping out of bed and bursting with excess energy, the brunette went through the changing room, got a new set of digitalized clothing, and hopped out once more. He was decked in a red shirt and dark green sweatpants now, and his talisman was as radiant as always. The boy didn't feel hungry either, last night's evening meal providing more than enough food to fill him up till late morning. Wondering whether it was even alright or not for him to slip outside before their trainer kicked their asses out, Darius eventually ended up shrugging.

He was planning on visiting West Gardania anyways. There were practice arenas, after all, and he wanted to get into shape with Blade I before the rounds started. If it was anything like a TV show, they would probably be expected to do something non-combat-related for the first stage, but…well, who cares?

Slipping out of the lodge, Darius stretched out his arms, enjoyed the sci-fi sun, and decided that he might as well do some cardio on the way.

Somewhere along the way, he encountered familiar faces from the evening ball, but, outside of exchanging a few courtesies, the young man didn't stop. His breathing was regular for someone who didn't actually do endurance training, and his legs felt like they could go on for a long, long time. Yeah, this was great. This was…

He stopped at the base of the three towers that signified West Gardania's complexes. Sweat dripped from his forehead, and he was taking in heavy breaths, but his physical exhaustion didn't bother him at all. It was nice exercise, but more importantly, he realized something. It seemed that Kir wasn't the only person who took magical drugs. Reaching up to his neck, Darius pulled off his talisman, and instantly swayed, almost toppling over. The artifact fell to the ground, and he kneeled down alongside it, his stomach churning from a sense of vertigo. A headache accompanied the sudden weakness that befell him, and Darius felt like throwing up. If it made sense, this felt even worse than when his arm had been completely fried.

So, outside of becoming a glaive, it provided him with energy, huh? The brunette grimaced, before tossing the artifact in his pocket instead. It seemed like it required skin contact for it to give him any noticeable buff, and for now, he'll learn to do without it. He unsteadily got to his feet, regaining the amount of strength he originally had, before walking into the tower.

Not too unexpectedly, he saw Kir in the lobby.

"Shoulda expected you to be here for practice as well, huh?"

- red shirt, green sweatpants
- PTC: 5000 credits, Blade I
- talisman in pocket

• Bucket of Rainbows
| Day 1|
| Morning |
| @DoughGuy @Skyswimsky @TerraBooma |​

Fei had no immediate reaction towards the bottle of sake being forced from her hand and subsequently tossed out of the nearest window. Even as the sound of shattering glass erupted in the distance, she seemed entirely passive while matching Kyouko's grin with a neutral expression of her own. As time passed without change, a small sigh eventually exhaled from her mouth as she lazily fell back against the arm of the couch. From there, she began speaking in a tone that was heavy layered with caustic sarcasm.

"Congratulations, you have wasted a fine bottle of fifty year old Sake. I am almost impressed with your rash and illogical decision. Do you go up to any stranger, force something from their hand, then proceed to destroy it?
If i'm not mistaken, society general expects reparations for one's own faults. I'd be happy to hear you plan of payment for the 30,000 credits you now owe. What a great way to start our relation.
You know? On second thought, I am nothing but impressed."

Fei almost began to laugh, but her attention was soon diverted by the call of her name from the direction of the stairs. Tilting her head to the side, she curiously began observing Pat's figure all while listening to the questions that he proceeded to ask. At first, she seemed almost welcoming towards his presence, yet her expression quickly turned cold in response to the words that he spoke. Grasping her head with one of her hands, Fei uttered a low groan before muttering what sounded like curses under her breath. To make matters worse, Annie's arrival came with her bold request for training; a declaration which tipped the balance of her self-control and left her glaring with an angered expression upon her face.

"Just when I thought it couldn't get worse.
My first member is a thoughtless brat without the brains to apologize; the second has absolutely no knowledge on the tournament he is in; the third is rude as can be; and for all I know, the forth has yet to wake up...Brilliant start to the Gardania, Fei!"

In the midst of her rant, Fei had risen to her feet and walked over to Annie's front where she bent down and met the girl at a face-to-face level.

"Here's something to get straight in your head.
Just because I'm your trainer doesn't mean I have any obligation to teach you anything."

Taking a step back, Fei exhaled another sigh before she began an explanation that was directed towards everyone that was in the room.

"My job is to facilitate your chance of success given my past experience with the tournament. To give you hints and tricks that might save you in a make or break situation.
From your questions and statements, I have half the mind to believe that each and every one of you are starting from square one. It is beyond my knowledge how you were entered into this tournament, but I am not here to play babysit for beginners. Every other participant has come after a lifetime of training. This is the level you are expected to perform at if you wish to claim the top seat.
At the least, I suppose I can wish you all luck, and for some of you advice. In the future, if you want someone's help, then respect is a pretty solid way to start."

With nothing more to say, Fei took one last look at each of the members of her team before walking past their position and exiting the building through the nearby front entrance. The sound of the door slammed against its frame echoed throughout the room and soon summoned the elderly lady who encompassed a somewhat concerned expression upon her face. A single glance around the room and its inhabitants was all that she needed for a quick understanding of the situation at hand. A warm smile came to her face as she began speaking in a gentle tone of voice all while pointing in the direction of a particular room at the opposite end of the building.

"Don't let it get you. Participants and trainers don't always get along at the start. Nonetheless, Fei has a point when she says respect is a way to start.
As much as you might want to now reject her, you need your trainer's guidance if you plan to succeed in the Gardania.
Nonetheless, come grab a bite to eat before you make for the Practice Arena's over West Gardania. Work hard and live up Fei's lofty expectations."

In the other room, a large dining room table was topped with several plates of what appeared to be dumplings and noodle dishes.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Crowaru Penguindrum
Somewhere in the infinite annals of time… Or the future, that works too
Toto, Rini, Aimi, Gototo @DoughGuy @Kitt @AiDee @Voltin

Naturally, Gototo got a scolding from Toto. This was enough to put a smile on Iphie's face. The phrase alone was just too much. Maybe if she wasn't woefully out of the loop, this would be a quite alright place.
It seemed that Toto wasn't much for talking though, as the remainder of the walk was generally silent. That was fine though, Iphie could work on her glass of tea on the way to the living quarters where they would apparently be staying. The bed she had for the past few days were alright, but perhaps she would be able to sleep in a private room once again. Then all she would need was a nice computer with internet access and she could troll the 30th century Reddit gather information at her leisure. Since it was the 30th century, the rooms better bloody well be equipped with holodecks and food replicators.

Unfortunately, this was not the case, and the housing complex they arrived at was more normal. Having the chance to peep in to the closest building to see well-thought out out, feng shui adherent decorum, Iphigenia was just a bit disappointed when they finally reached their own building to see some crappy futuristic postmodern design. Who thought holographic paintings were a good idea? They looked cool but were on a bit on the gimmicky side. If they stayed there for too long, it would probably get creepy too. And speaking of creepy, Gototo was starting to act like a badly written doujinshi protag. Time to book it.

The individual rooms were empty, as expected of a new arrival. The difference between this and a regular dorm room, however, was the complete lack of fixtures, but Iphie recalled that Toto said they could be furnished with the terminal function in the room. How did most of this new tech work, anyway? Well, she supposed she should lay down some foundations before getting comfortable.

"Computer. Give me a thick oak desk near the window there, two meters in length and a meter wide. No stain, wrought-iron style legs. Give me a stack of A4 size notebooks on top, some pencils too. A 34" monitor would be great, make the aspect ratio 21 to 9, and put a ten-keyless mechanical keyboard in front of it. All interfaced with the PTC, of course."

It took a moment for the terminal to process the command, but soon enough, a nice desk setting appeared in its place. Not bad for a shitty AI that wrecked most of her stuff.

"Alright, put a nice comfortable swivel chair in front of the desk, and a nice analog clock above the whole thing." The furniture appeared faster this time, despite the command being less specific. Patting herself on the back, she took the two strides to the chair and with a dramatic pomf, sat atop the generated chair, making a full three revelations before stopping herself on the foot of the desk. Time for the rest of the room.

"Computer, hardwood floors, no pattern. Light stain, not too dark. Keep the walls simple and white, but I want a light pastel shade of paint for the ceiling. Down there a bit, put a double bed with a down blanket. Put a white leather couch in the center wall on that other side there, and a glass coffee table of about knee height in front of it. Put a nice doormat by the entrance too, whatever matches the décor so far; for the ceiling light I want four 100 watt incandescent bulbs under a frosted glass dish , with this symbol--" All appeared except for the last item, which a moment to appear as Iphie held up a sleeve, exposing the side with the buttons to the air. The buttons, and the blazer that held them were at this moment literally the only items anchoring her to her time. The buttons held a simple family coat of arms, and after a moment, the ceiling lamp appeared in place bearing the symbol of a horse and shield.

It was about this time that Iphie noticed the disturbing lack of bathroom facilities in the apartment, and an offhanded question to the terminal brought back a very unusual reply. It seemed showers and the like were replaced by some kind of biological scan. She normally was all for tech, but that seemed a bit crazy and rather intrusive. So being the old geriatric 21st century girl she was, she had a part of the room partitioned off for a full function bathroom.

All said and done, by the end of the day her new quarters were fully furnished. It looked a bit Ikea showroom-esque, but she was sure that a few days of use would give it that "lived in" feel. After a bit of PTC hands on and tinkering, Iphie turned in for the night, but not before giving a voice command for the computer to set an alarm for the morning.

---

The seven o'clock alarm came as a morning announcement from the "CORE." Rather jarring and far from the music she usually played from her phone for an alarm, the voice kicked Iphie awake fairly quickly. Having already finished the entire plate of food during her decorating shenanigans, the British girl found herself in the common area kitchen where a very large, and very muscled, French looking man was having a go at a box of corn flakes with a massive steel tenderizer. Well, it looked like cereal was off the menu today. She supposed the aproned angry man was the in-resident chef for the building, so if he could be done with that a little bit sooner…

"Hey chef, are you done yet?" Iphie had seen weirder things in the past few days. She was as unfazed as she was amused.

The chef, Andre Grenadine was clearly less so; he was a bit pissed. After all, he had won first place for a classic western cuisine competition just a fortnight ago. His cooking was good. Nothing compared to his breakfast eggs! Naturally, he was very surprised and very insulted when one of his honored guests –A Gardanian participant—meandered into his stomping grounds, ignored him, and took some corn flakes. Ooohh, he was pissed. Pissed enough to take his hammer and—

"Are you done tenderizing that cereal yet? Some eggs benedict would be very welcome right now."

---

When Iphie got to the training grounds, her amusement had faded somewhat. She actually was a bit serious about the whole training and winning thing. After all, she was already in the thing, and was supposed to prestigious. So seeing people she might have to rely on acting like buffoons was not exactly a point of merriment for her. That said, she just had the best fucking eggs in the world a few minutes ago, so it was hard to shake her from her good mood.

"Good morning," she said, with a general address before turning to Aimi and Katherine. "I'm sure we introduced ourselves back in Ravenwood, but I think a lot's happened since then. You can call me Iphie if you'd like." Rini sounded just fine. Nobody is going to call anybody class president if they weren't class president, of course.

"What's the agenda, then?"

• Wallet
    An Android smartphone with a Gilgamesh lanyard. It's a dud.
    Jeweled Headband – Worn
    Letter Opener – Blood in reservoir
    Jeweled Money Clip - Worn, attached to sleeve cuff
    Comms Earrings - Worn
    Flower Pin - In pocket

• Bloody nothing

• Black Blazer
    Black Skirt
    White Dress Shirt
    Black Peacoat
    Raybans
    Star Trek pips

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
|Lissette's Room: Early Morning|
|A touch of minimalism|

The suns rays were blocked by Lissette's hourglass figure and long, flowing, golden drape of hair riding the dawns crisp breeze. Following the elegant movements of her swaying locks, white steam seeped from the edge of a silver travel mug clenched between her petite fingers. The skin red from the heat, but she ignored the weak burns on her pale flesh. She stood over a balcony overlooking the other team houses, spying the grounds with a tentative glare that suggested a sudden change. The woman locked her deep sea blue eyes below, her mind blank and ignorant to the world outside of the complexes, even her own home.

Bee-Bee-Bee-Beep!
Bee-Bee-Bee-Beep!

Her PTC whined with a set of low pitched beeps, the sound sharp enough to jab into her eardrums and ring around in her head, breaking her zen focus. "It is late enough." Lissette said in soft, breathy whisper. She placed her travel mug down on a small, white circular table with legs crafted in a half oval curvature. The ends coiling together tightly, forming an unusual 'P' shape on the supporting from the ground and underneath the tabletop. She looked back to the inside of her home: overcast by her own shadow forcing the light levels low, the shadows of her furniture darker. She hissed, before wrapping her arms around her torso, squeezing the loose, waist down white blouse against her abdomen. The muscles in her arms tightening from the squeeze. She retreated inside, foremost to avoid anymore chilling breezes. She parked herself onto a simple white couch, her body sinking into the soft cushioning. Her tireless demeanor dissuaded from any possibility of looking remotely comfortable in the the embrace of her couch. She pulled up her right arm, positioning at face view returning to her PTC. She fiddled with the device and opening up her contacts folder, she shuffled through a list of names until another folder labeled, 'Team 5' scrolled up. She tapped the various nodes on the screen, opening up a mass message interface:
"Good morning, Team 5. I aim to start practice early in favor of also getting to further acquaint myself with each and every one of you. The Ball was too noisy and congesting a setting for such casual pleasantries. Should you wake and receive this, come to my room ASAP so we may all get started. Don't keep me or your other, more punctual teammates waiting. It's a bad first impression."

~L

P.S: If you need directions to find my room, second floor loft on building 5. You may more than likely see me reclining on the balcony. If you do, shout my name and I will come down to escort you inside.

Lissete sent the message and lowered her arms down to her lap. She turned her head, looking towards her balcony longingly, "I should finish my tea."

• Bucket of Rainbows
e9918c60a48a381b5292c5594128489f.png

It appeared a night's sleep had done little to sober up the boy given his introduction. The one armed man enjoyed a few chuckles at his moves and Aimi's subsequent reply, then clutched his head in pain. Eto shook his head. He didn't think this morning was going to be a good one for anyone. "Welcome everyone. This is one of the training arenas for the Gardanian participants, I've programmed it for today's training, but if you wish to use them on your own later simply speak to one of the arena personal. The first order of business is then introductions. This is an old friend of mine, Praelin, who is much better with a sword than I. He also has a massive hangover so shout at him when you need an opening."

The man spoke with a completely straight face, in quite the contrast compared to the look of despair Praelin gave his friend in return, mouth hanging open in shock. "And this is Eto, an old asshole of mine who mutated into human form." He then gave the group a large smile to try and cover up, "Nice to meet you all."

"Now." Eto began again, a slight curve of his lips the only response to Praelin's joke. An access terminal rising from the ground beside him, "If you need more charges for your weapon you can use this recharge point. Remember to look out for these during the Gardania matches. They're a good place to hang around and get some easy shots in while your opponents go to recharge. Just remember people will be doing the same, and if they get to the recharge point you'll be facing a full stocked opponent. Next, your armour. The arena is set to generate your armour as soon you say a colour." He gestured to Praelin with a hand to indicate what it would appear as, "It'll only take one hit so make sure you say another colour before you start training after you get hit."

"Gotou." Praelin now said, waving his hand at the boy, "You're with me." The man led the boy over to the right where they would be out of the way of the others. Once they were far enough away the man drew his sword and turned to face him, "Now, generate your weapon and show me more of your snazzy moves." Praelin had, if he was honest with himself, began to share his friend's doubts upon Gotou's entrance and introduction. None of the group looked like actual fighters, nor gave off the vibe you would expect. Given his doubts he would be fighting a defensive game, seeing how far Gotou could push him.

As Praelin led Gotou away Eto led the girls down the arena to a point thirty metres from the targets. There he turned to face them and created a spear of black light in his gauntleted hand. His arm rose up and he launched the spear towards the leftmost target. It sailed through the air, keeping a stable, level flight, and implanted itself in the centre of the target. After a few seconds it decomposed into nothing, the only sign of its existence a slight chip in the rock of the pillar. "Your turn now. Shoot eight shots as fast as you can, as accurately as you can. Show me your best. Iphie take the second pole, Aimi the third, Rini the fourth."

The group's clothing was not a good sign, Aimi and Iphie looked like they were going out and attending a meeting respectively. Rini's clothing was far too casual. Only Gotou was wearing adequate clothing, yet still acting like a fool. More, Iphie had let something loose. A location, Ravenwood, a name that meant nothing to Eto but did to them. It sounded like an institution of some kind, and one all four of them had attended. At this point Eto felt he knew what was coming and it worried him. If none of the girls knew how to create their weapons it would be enough to convince him his suspicions were correct, and he would very sadly direct them along the instructions required. Praelin would do the same for Gotou if he needed it.

For the first few shots that the group took everything would progress normally. However, just as Iphie was about to take her fourth shot the grandstands would suddenly fill up with a roaring crowd complete with very loud noise. After a few seconds the crowd would disappear. Eto's only response to any questions about the event was to say, "Keep firing." or something else relevant to the question but avoiding the main issue so Iphie couldn't trick him into saying something stupid goddammit. The crowd did not appear again until Aimi was taking her final shot, where the scene would repeat itself except even louder.

(OOC Notes: It is up to you where your shots hit. But however you perform here will form the baseline of your skill level in the rest of the tournament. So don't be unrealistic. Voltin we can collab a bit of the fight if you wish)

44ef638814af3ab6804d35f89209624d.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Time: Morning
Interactions: Patrick + Kyouko + Rebecca + GM @TerraBooma @Tsu @Ookami @Skyswimsky

Annie caught herself too late, realising her tone and words. The same thing that had happened when she first met Leone, careless and disrespectful. The woman's behaviour from the night before had certainly not encouraged a respectful relationship. Nor did her next actions, as if she was trying to intimidate Annie. Her eyes narrowed upon Fei's face as she spoke at her eye level. Given the scope of what the Gardania appeared to encompass, that did seem like exactly what the trainer was obligated to do. Still, despite all that, she should've acted better herself. As Fei finished her rant and went to leave it was a tempting thought to block off her tantrum's exit, but that was a move that would only make things worse given current moods.

Unsure of what to do next Annie stood silently until the older woman popped her head around and spoke. Her instructions were good and Annie followed them, first heading across the house to the dining room where the food waited. As expected it was of Asian origin. She wondered if the countries of Earth still existed somewhere in this new world. The house and food seemed like too much of a coincidence. Sitting down she took one of the noodle dishes as well as a dumpling and began to eat. It wasn't exactly the type of meal she would have liked, but it was filling and pleasant enough.

When her meal was done Annie rose and dropped her dish off in the kitchen. To any of the group still in the house she would make a small comment, "I'm going to the arena to find our trainer." assuming that the older woman's words had been a hint to the trainer's location. It was up to them whether they followed her or not. Leaving the house she'd play around with the PTC until she figured out the map and had located the practice arena, then follow the PTC's route. Once she was there she searched around for Fei but was unable to find the woman.

Instead she walked up to one of the arena attendants. "Where do I go to train in here?" she asked.

Names
PTC: 5000 credits, 1 slot
Mist Shard, now swordless
Blade I (1 slot)

Broken Ring Conduit
Knee brace
Tsuki

• Bucket of Rainbows
Blake Tellery
Second Floor Balcony -> Apartments -> Lisette's House
@Listronk
Evening -> Early Morning
Blake said his goodbyes to Camilla after making sure she'd be alright, and Lisette who said they'd meet tomorrow morning. he used his PTC to make his way over to where they'd be accommodated in their various apartments.
Upon entering his apartment, he was confronted by a sphere the size of his head, hovering in front of him.
"Hello, I am Yiy, your personal Virtual Intelligence assistant. I am here to answer any questions about this apartment and your Personal Terminal Core. How can I be of service?"
"Uh..." Blake began, not sure what to say, seeing the apartment was very sparse, with little inside, "Is this all? Is there not something, you know, fancier?
"This apartment is fitted to be fully customisable to your every whim. Would you like to describe to me how you wish to furnish the space available?"
Blake described to Yiy the apartment he wanted, essentially a studio flat, with comfortable sofas, a luscious bed, a small kitchenette, and a shower room off to one side.
There was even a guitar with an amp in one corner, plugged in, tuned, ready to go. Blake would have adored to jam for a short while, but he was getting tired, and looking at his PTC told him of the late hour of the evening.
Remembering he was still wearing his masquerade outfit, he managed to fiddle with the PTC enough to change into some pajamas, and once in bed he drifted quickly to sleep.

Groggily waking up, he looked around the room, feeling for a moment as if he had no idea where he was, then the memories all flooded back. Light streamed in through a window he had requested the night before, through light curtains to give a sift light to the room.
After having showered, he pressed a few buttons on his PTC, and told it the clothes he wished to wear - tracksuit bottoms, a light T-shirt, and some trainers. They were likely to do some training today, so he'd need practical dress.
Bleeping, his PTC alerted him of a message from Lisette, Team 5's trainer. It stated where to find her apartment so that they could get on with some training. After a light breakfast of milk and cereal with a glass of orange juice, wolfed down quickly, he headed over, the PTC making itself useful in finding the building.
As promised, she was on her balcony. He shouted up to her, "Lisette! It's Blake! I'm here for training", and his accented voice rang up to her balcony where she sat.

Inventory:
PTC, Voltblaster 9000 (In PTC)

Apparel:
Tracksuit trousers
T-shirt
Trainers​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Training Arena for the physically challenged
The future and beyond
Totostronk @DoughGuy @Kitt @AiDee @Voltin

Ah, so it was indeed a training session. Iphie guessed that Toto wanted to see the performance of the group. Ergo, to see if they would shoot themselves trying to operate a gun –Or cut themselves with a sword, as she acknowledged Eto's introduction of his melee friend Praelin. She noted that both were fairly casually dressed, at least, Toto was much more than yesterday. Now he looked less like Snape and more like a dad going to chaperone a summer camp event, which didn't do much to inspire Iphie that this wasn't some sort of pseudo camping scouts range training. Of course, she was dressed a bit more casually herself; she'd changed out of last night's clothes in favor of some lighter clothing more suited for the outdoors, but still suited to her style. A simple white button down shirt and her pleated skirt was a good compromise between well-dressed and casual, and she could still be fairly well equipped with her important things.

Giving a glance at the rising access terminal, Iphie followed Eto down to the range where a set of three targets. They were only about thirty meters away; that would be a difficult shot with a pistol or an unscoped rifle, but with a scoped long gun, it didn't seem like an exceedingly difficult challenge given that it was a stationary target. After all, tracking and aiming at a moving target like a rabbit or a deer was a far more challenging game. That said, she had yet to hold the weapon that she'd chosen, but hopefully it wasn't some piece of crap.

Taking up the second target as instructed, Iphigenia made to generate her weapon. She'd played around with her PTC enough last night to know about the slotting system and voice commands and the device's general UI functions, so that was almost a non-issue to her, and after tapping around for a bit, the weapon materialized in her hands. She knew voice command would have been an option as well, but she had a habit of not using them, most notably due to how horridly voice detection was in the devices she had before. With the weapon now in her hands, she took several minutes to inspect the heavy object. Iphie tested the sights of the weapon, fiddling around with the piece of optics mounted atop in; she got a feel for the weight of the gun, and aimed the weapon down the range several times. It seemed decent enough. It was comparable to some of the nice old wood stock guns that her older cousin kept for hunting. Perhaps a tad on the heavy side, though.

It was after this that she finally took a shot, aiming down the sights. This went a bit high, hitting the top of the target, but she seemed to get a feel for the recoil of it after a second shot. The third shot hit near center mass, but the British girl was surprised by the sudden uproar from the previous empty grandstands, and the fourth shot went wide, missing the target by a hair. Raising her eyebrow, she shot a glance at her classmates and then at Toto, who seemed to dismiss the noise and simply instructed to keep firing. She made an educated guess that it was probably an intended function of the range to test awareness and concentration under noise. Keeping that under consideration, she tried to make sure she wouldn't screw up the next time the crowd popped back in.

The next two shots were of similar performance to her third, hitting the target accurately, but not exactly on bull's-eye. On the second to last shot, the crowd came back again as Aimi made her last shot. Keeping her breath under control, she pressed the trigger, and with a bang, it hit the target dead center. Not bad. The last shot was more anticlimactic, and hit at just about the same place as her second. All-in-all, that was alright. She was consistent for somebody that was really casual at shooting, but it wasn't like shooting at a thirty meter stationary target was a particularly challenging task. She was sure that the average marksman would probably get all bull's-eyes, though. After all, these things were supposed to have an accurate range of something like 800 meters. Of course, those sorts of ranges were only achieved by the best sharpshooters and usually required complicated mathematics to calculate, and hell if she knew any of those things off hand.

So, thus ended her shoot, and setting the weapon down, she looked at her two fellow ranged users to compare herself. A crossbow at 30 meters might be difficult, but Rini had the same weapon as her, so Iphie hoped to at least see something similar to her own performance. She did wonder, however, how accurately she could fire her sword at the target from here, though.

• Wallet
    An Android smartphone with a Gilgamesh lanyard. It's a dud.
    Jeweled Headband – Unequipped
    Letter Opener – Blood in reservoir
    Jeweled Money Clip - Worn, attached to sleeve cuff
    Comms Earrings - In Pocket
    Flower Pin - In pocket

• Bloody nothing

• Black Skirt
    White button down shirt
    Black thighhighs

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
[BCOLOR=transparent]•Aimi Minako•[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Morning | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Screamers [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]| Interaction : [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]@DoughGuy[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]@AiDee[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]@Click This[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] |[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| SANITY METER: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent] "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome everyone. This is one of the training arenas for the Gardanian participants, I've programmed it for today's training, but if you wish to use them on your own later simply speak to one of the arena personal." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Probably, since I don't want to die or anything. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"The first order of business is then introductions. This is an old friend of mine, Praelin, who is much better with a sword than I. He also has a massive hangover so shout at him when you need an opening.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He looks really creepy. And a massive hangover...is this comedy club or a training session? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Eto spoke was a straight face, contrary to the gross expression his partner gave him. "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]And this is Eto, an old asshole of mine who mutated into human form.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Stale comebacks, like the alcohol he so much enjoys. I suppose that's to be expected, coaching brats like us for a competition like this. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Nice to meet you all."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Sure, sure. You can't really help me. I'm definitely range, but a sword would be good for emergency combat, I guess [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Now.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]If you need more charges for your weapon you can use this recharge point." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]They don't operate on bullets? Or bolts? Interesting. Means I can't pull 'em out of dead bodies.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Remember to look out for these during the Gardania matches. They're a good place to hang around and get some easy shots in while your opponents go to recharge." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Or get shot.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Just remember people will be doing the same, and if they get to the recharge point you'll be facing a full stocked opponent."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Just said that. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Next, your armour. The arena is set to generate your armour as soon you say a colour[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]A color? Why though? Do I get hot pink armor? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]It'll only take one hit so make sure you say another colour before you start training after you get hit.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Huh. Alright. Weak ass armor. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Gotou.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]" Praelin said, waving at the only boy there, "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]You're with me.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]" So someone's out of the way. Our turn to go and train now, I suppose. Their trainer led them down to a point about thirty meters from the targets, then turned to give an example. Launching a spear, it landed in the middle of the target with deadly accuracy. Well, that's scary. "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Your turn now. Shoot eight shots as fast as you can, as accurately as you can. Show me your best. Iphie take the second pole, Aimi the third, Rini the fourth."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Aimi moved down to where he directed her, and Iphie said said something about calling her...Iphie. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Well, I already am, so...okay. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Standing where she assumed she should, she held her hand out and said in a clear voice, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Generate weapon; Scorpion bow!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Nothing happened. She tried again, thinking of other things to call the bow. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Generate...slot one?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Nothing, again. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Uhm...activate…slot one?"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The bow manifested, which she readily grabbed with relief. Once in her hands, it caused her to drop a little under the weight. Pulling herself back up, she used her summer camp knowledge and tried propping the bow up. Thinking that this was right, she aimed, getting ready to take a shot; but a crowd sprang up, causing her to jump and fumble with the bow.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "A-ah!" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]she yelped, before regaining her stance. If she was questioned, she would mumble, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm fine, I'm fine…" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After Iphie took her final shot, Aimi propped her bow back up. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll have...lavender!" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The armor manifested on her person, and she aimed carefully. Pulling the trigger, the backlash sent her stumbling back a bit, but the bolt had struck the very edge of the target. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"O-oh! Cool!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She exclaimed upon seeing her work. She carried on taking shots, missing the next two, but making it in the white border on the rest. On the final shot, as she pulled the trigger, the crowd reappeared, this time louder in volume. It was after the bolt left her bow that she dropped it in surprise, cursing under her breath. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh..whatever. I'm done." [/BCOLOR]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Date: ???
Place: Training Field
Time: Late Morning

"Uhh, sure," Gotou said in response to Prae-what's-it as they moved over to their own spot of the training field. He fidgeted with the PTC on his wrist, this being the only way he knew how to materialize his weapon from this morning's finagling. To start their mock melee, Gotou rushed Praelin with a straight jab, followed by an uppercut which left him open from too many angles.

Parelin sighed as the boy rushed towards him. He quickly dropped his own sword and and stepped to the side, bringing his arm up defensively. "Stop right there! Your armour you fool, you forgot to generate it. Do you want to get injured?" Not a good start at all. Perhaps the boy was still drunk?

"Ah, um, whoops?" Gotou gave a weak chuckle at this and a short sigh. "Red," with this simple word, the protective gear materialized on his body. Awestruck despite the amazing happenings that have gone on around him in the past day, and showing it on his face. "Again, can I say that I have no training with this?" He threw up his hands, aggravated. "Brought here against my will and competing in a tournament I know nothing about…" Gotou's voice was a whisper as he said this last bit. Another sigh, before he began speaking again. "Maybe we could switch roles, yes? You on offense and myself on defense? Maybe I can at least learn to defend myself before learning to hurt, yes?"

Praelin was in the process of picking up his sword when Gotou began to whisper. It wasn't entirely audible to the man, but he caught enough to get the gist of what was said. Standing back up he regarded the forlorn looking boy before him. He'd forgotten his armour, attacked in a recklessly open way, and didn't want to be here. Frowning he nodded at Gotou's request and this time he launched an attack at the boy, a thrust taking advantage of his reach before following up with a quick slash across chest height. "Who brought you here?" he asked as he attacked, worried.

The Japanese boy ducked on instinct alone, attempting to launch his fist at Praelin's gut while he was within his range. It was sloppy, and he managed to miss and take a tumble in the arena's dust before he was able to get back on his feet. Wiping the little bit of dirt that had accumulated on the side of his face, he spoke. "A man by the name of Fushinsetsu, it means 'unkind' in my native language. He brought me, and at least one of my classmates here, but he is on another team." Gotou raised his fists to protect his face. "He used some kind of sickle, I believe it is called, and killed three of my classmates before somehow bringing us here." He scoffed, realizing how much of broken record he must be becoming. "I am ready," he said in announcement.

It was the same story Eto had heard last night when he had been drunk. This was a problem. For now though, all he could do was try to train the boy in preparation. Praelin advanced again, coming in with the intention of another simple slash at the boy's head. Training would have to start from the very start. But as he made the attack the crowd suddenly turned on and the man's head exploded in pain. The attack became much sloppier and Praelin's guard was left open by the pain.

Gotou kept a wary eye on Praelin as he made his attack, trying to predict, at the very least, his next move. The blade was poised lower than before, so could that mean… The thought wasn't complete though, as his eyes flickered to their surroundings as the stadium's crowd began to cheer. The distraction was only that for less than a second to the boy, and was then able to take advantage of the other man's vulnerability. He rushed in with an attack of his own, a straight rush like before, but in reality, a faint. Just as he was about to punch the man dead-on, he sidestepped to the right and gave a sock right to the back of the man's head.

Has Praelin's mind been clear he would have been able to counter the blow easily. However thanks to the crowd Gotou had the time to execute his move and the teacher took the blow to his head. "Ah!" his voice cried out as he tumbled forward to sprawl in the dirt, armour disappearing. After a few seconds of lying there he groaned and pushed himself back to his feet. "Light purple." he muttered, and his armour reappeared. "Low blow man." he said, "But Eto would be proud. It's all about distractions man. Alright, again." Praelin pushed him a little harder this time, with a thrust at his chest that seemed to overreach, but allow him to bring the sword down in a quick slash if Gotou went for a body strike.

The boy himself was more than surprised to see his maneuver strike true. He resisted the urge to jump for joy, knowing he should take this practice seriously, but couldn't put off a shit-eating grin at the very least. "Well, it is what they say, all is fair in war and peace." Gotou kept his guard up as Praelin went at him again. He took advantage of the opening Praelin had intentionally left in his guard, and was met with a downward slash to the shoulder, which sent him face first into the ground. "That was intentional," Gotou groaned, "was it not?" He clenched the dirt as he got up. "Red," he said waiting for the armor to materialize once again, getting into a defensive stance once more.

Gotou's armour decomposed out of existence under the hit to his shoulder leaving him exposed once again. "It was." the other man replied, a cheerful smile back on his face. He tapped his forehead with the back of his blade as he waited for Gotou to generate a new set of armour, "Distractions. They come in all forms. Like noise." In perfect timing the crowd chose this moment to switch back on and send Praelin's head into a world of pain. After a few deep breaths he was ready to continue, "Like noise. Or in the way you attack. Or in what you see. You'll have to spot them, ignore them, and use them under Eto. For example." Praelin charged the boy again, however shortly before he struck his leg rose as if to kick Gotou rather than strike with the sword. However what he had actually done was dig the tip of his thong into the loose sand, which then flung upwards into Gotou's face. The sword came in low, aiming to strike Gotou's stomach which would be left unprotected if he instinctively protected his face.

Perhaps in tune with his trainer's way of thinking, Gotou ducked back from the flung earth and threw the sand which he had balled in his own hand from his previous mistake at Praelin, and instead of counter attack, he stood in place, arms crossed, to make a point to the man on his lesson. "I guess I am a quick learner, seeing as how I had a simile tactic in mind... Let us continue." The same grin from before was back.

Gardania Inventory
Name : Gotou Mason
Slot 1: Fist l
Apparel
-School Tracksuit
-White ankle socks
-White tennis shoes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Rebecca Johnson | Team Two Residence | Morning
Interactions:
Patrick - @TerraBooma , Kyoko - @Skyswimsky , Fei Chi - @Tsu

Rebecca didn't follow Patrick but instead searched for a bathroom. She had finally found it and slipped inside when a new pair of footsteps walked past the door and went downstairs. Rebecca waited until they faded before she looked at herself in the mirror. What a complete mess. She thought to herself when she saw how she looked in the mirror. She quickly cleaned her face and fixer her hair then used the bathroom quickly so she didn't have to go later on. Once she finished drying her newly cleaned hands, Rebecca left the bathroom and headed downstairs where the others were.

She had just reached the bottom when the front door slammed closed. She lookef around the room and seeing that Fei Chi wasn't around, guessed it was her who had left. Rebecca listened to what the old women had to day with a soft sigh, followed her. Sitting down Rebecca ate her breakfast in silence, keeping her eyes on her food. She felt awkward eating with people other than her mother or father, especially when there was more than one person.

Rebecca stood up as Annie made her announcement to leave but showed no interest in going with her. Picking up her bowl, Rebecca walked past her and set her bowl down.
"Good luck." She whispered to her teammate as she walked by her and into the entrance hall. Sitting on a couch, Rebecca messed around with her PTC in order to learn mor about it and be able to use it well in the near future.

Inventory
???
???
???
???
???
PTC
Name: Rebecca Johnson
Funds: 5000 credits
Slot 1: Blade I