| World Synapse : Arc 2 Gardania |

When would you like the Roleplay to start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, it'd be cool if we could at least start today. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
Sorry, but due to a couple of family emergencies, I will have to drop this game.
I look forward to your progress!

| Roleplayer Application |
| Questionare |
*Please answer honestly. *

• What skill level do you see yourself at?
I reckon at around intermediate - I can definitely manage the two-paragraph minimum if not more, and I do my best to make my characters' reaction realistic and in context. I believe I can play a character decently well.
  • Are you above 18 (This does not affect acceptance)?
Nope, almost their at 17 (go away Kitt)

• Have you participated in a long term roleplay before? If yes, then how long was it (post/time wise)?

Yes - I was in zodiac and was once in this RP, I forget the page numbers but I'm sure that's not necessary.
  • Would you consider yourself comfortable with RP combat. (Physical and magical)?
Certainly.
  • Would you prefer to be transfer students into Roseheart Academy, or already in session for the semester?
A transfer student - I think that it'd be best to be introduced fresh to the school.

| Writing |

In one or more paragraphs, please describe what you hope to experience from World Synapse. This can include aspects of the roleplay, other roleplayers, etc.

Well, long-term, quality roleplays that don't die off relatively quickly are very rare gems in any RP site. As mentioned, I was in this before, and though stuff happened that I won't get into, I really did enjoy how well-run it was, and the sense of satisfaction and immersion that I got from it. I also love the little community that came with the RP, in the skype OOC, and really wish to get back into such again. Something that goes hand-in-hand with a quality RP are of course quality RPers, and I hope to join the others again, as of course pretty much any RP is more fun with good RPers with whom to create a story.
Before recently, I was on a sort of RPing hiatus, which made me realise how much I enjoyed it, because of the amount I missed it, and I've had a gradual introduction, starting with an RPG game and an RP game server, even a slightly smaller RP, so no worries about me being too rusty.

| Character Application |
| PERSONAL DETAILS |

SURNAME: Tellery
FORENAME: Blake
SEX: male

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

AFRICAN AMERICAN -- HISPANIC -- ASIAN -- CAUCASIAN -- OTHER
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
//Please attach a picture of yourself along with a physical description
9676f93b39251e7a39602cd82c142989.jpg

Blake stands at roughly five feet and ten inches, considered perhaps slightly short by some. His most noticeable feature is probably his orange eyes - very rare, it runs in his family along with his bright red shock of hair. He's also quite skinny weighing in at about 55kg

| EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION |

Are you currently enrolled in high school?

YES - - NO
[X] -- [ ]

If so, what is your reason for transferring to our school?
My parents had to move to the area from Northern Ireland for work, so I came with them. Roseheart academy seemed like the best choice for education around here while still remaining close enough for visits from my parents.

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why.

What year of high school are you intending to enroll into?

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X]

| Entrance Examination|
Here in Roseheart Academy, we believe the key to a great future is the ability to learn at your own pace, within an environment that best suits you. That being said, Roseheart Academy has certain standards that we wish to uphold in respect toward the esteemed image that our academy was founded upon. Entrance into Roseheart Academy requires a solid foundation in writing talent. A skill that we believe is a cornerstones in the development of a student's life.

• Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society
Who I wish to be? That's a good question, and throughout my life I've mainly been held between the two opposing forces of my life to decide what I wish to be. The first one was pressure from my parents. I'm reasonably intelligent, and I do alright in academics at school. I'm no prodigy, but I mostly get A's in my subjects pretty consistently, and I'm pretty comfortable with a decent workload.
The other force of my life would be the things I actually enjoy, and am really good at. I don't really revel in learning in science, English, maths, et cetera, and cannot really see myself going anywhere with it, as I would never want to be in a job i didn't enjoy. What would I rather be more involved in? Music's the answer. Back in Ireland, I'd formed a small band with some mates as the lead guitarist and vocalist, and we'd been doing alright before I left, performing a couple of gigs per year around local pubs and such.
My dream job would be for me to get a record deal with a big company for a band, definitely not alone, and maybe even do tours across the world, getting music published and for people to listen to it, that would be the most amazing experience in the world for me. I'd leap at any such opportunity, and grasp it as best I could.

| SIGNATURE |
I hereby state that Roseheart Academy is not responsible for the lost of personal items or injuries that occur outside of school grounds (excluding school trips). Roseheart Academy does not, in any way, discriminate against Age, Sex, Religion, or any of the like.

I, Blake Tellery, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Roseheart Academy, and am ready to enroll.

Date: 10th July 2015

(If you are accepted into Roseheart Academy, Tsu, our admissions secretary, will be in contact shortly thereafter.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
[May I reserve a spot? This seems really interesting and fun. I'll make my form as soon as I can]
There are no reserved spots. Technically, the RP is already closed, but if you make a CS comparable to what everyone else has, and are capable of making multi-paragraph posts in the IC, then I'm pretty sure Tsu will be fine with it.

That being said, this is a RP full of death and despair. If you're alright with tossing your character through a ton of shit or having him/her die, go for it.

@~Eternal~
As follow-up to what ERode said, I'll talk to the person in charge of newcomers if he is taking any more.
In the mean time, please check the information(link on first page header) and character sheet(first page) to make sure this role-play is a commitment you are willing/capable of undertaking.

[I see. Well, even though I do love to do that with my charries, but a closed RP is a closed RP. I'd rather respect the owners decision to close it to anyone who may wish to still join. With that being said, I'm sorry to disturb you and spam this thread.]

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
| PERSONAL DETAILS |

SURNAME: Johnson
FORENAME: Rebecca
SEX: Female

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

AFRICAN AMERICAN -- HISPANIC -- ASIAN -- CAUCASIAN -- OTHER
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
2a49fbc1a4f32e61f1acf5aee546f5a0.jpg

Rebecca is a rather slim and short girl, standing at only 5'2" and weighing 112 lbs. Although she doesn't look like much, she does pack a powerful punch and can be quite scary. Rebecca has a mix between light and dark hair with pretty brown eyes to match. She has a smaller butt then most girls her age and B-cup chest but actually quite likes her body. Rebecca's skin tone is known as Medium Ivory which most likely came from her mother's side. Her facial features are small like her expect for her big pretty eyes. Rebecca's usual attire consists of dressy shirts and either jeans or shorts depending on the weather. She always brings something to wear over her clothes like a jacket or sweater. As for shoes, she either wears sneakers or flats, never heels. And there's the occasional times she'll wear a dress or skirt, depending on the situation or day. She wears her hair either braided with a bow or down and sometimes up in a ponytail

| EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION |

Are you currently enrolled in high school?

YES - - NO
[X] -- [ ]

If so, what is your reason for transferring to our school?
Rebecca transferred to Roseheart Academy because her mother didn't want her so she was sent to live with her dad here. You could say she had to transfer.

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why.
N/A

What year of high school are you intending to enroll into?

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[ ] -- [X] -- [ ] -- [ ]

| Entrance Examination|
Here in Roseheart Academy, we believe the key to a great future is the ability to learn at your own pace, within an environment that best suits you. That being said,Roseheart Academy has certain standards that we wish to uphold in respect toward the esteemed image that our academy was founded upon. Entrance into RoseheartAcademy requires a solid foundation in writing talent. A skill that we believe is a cornerstones in the development of a student's life.
  • Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society

-Handing everything else over to Rebecca herself-

"You ask me who it is I wish to be as an individual in today's society, but what if my answer was 'I don't know'? If I know any school, I know that the answer that is true to me isn't the answer you want. Right? Well, I'll tell you what. I'll tell you want I don't want to be. I don't want to be an unloving mother. I don't want to be an abusive father. I don't want to be a crying little child. I don't want to be a rich snob. I don't want to be a begger. I don't want to be locked inside a prison. I don't want to be the one to correct someone's elses mistakes. I don't want to be in complete control. I don't want to be completely controlled. I don't want to be uptight. I don't want to careless. Understand me now? No? Well, I guess I'll have to make it clearer for you. I'll tell you what I mean by it all so listen closely."

"I don't wanna be a mother who doesn't care for her children. I don't wanna be a father who takes his anger out on his kids. I don't want to cry around until someone notices me. I don't want to be so rich I become a total snob. I don't wanna be a drug addict who begs on the streets for money to buy more drugs. I don't wanna be a criminal who spends the rest of his life in prison. I don't want to be the one to correct a lier's mistakes. I don't want to be someone who want's complete control they'd kill for it. I don't want to be someone who allows herself to be so controlled she can't make her own decisions. I don't want to an uptight priss. I don't wanna be a careless free loader who sits on his mom's couch because he can't get a job. I don't want to be anyone else.... but me. You asked who it is I wish to be as an individual in today's society and that's my answer. I wanna be me no matter what life throws my way. In the end, I wanna die knowing I was me from start to finish. That's who I am and want to be."

| SIGNATURE |
I hereby state that Roseheart Academy is not responsible for the lost of personal items or injuries that occur outside of school grounds (excluding school trips). RoseheartAcademy does not, in any way, discriminate against Age, Sex, Religion, or any of the like.

I, Rebecca Johnson, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Roseheart Academy, and am ready to enroll.

Date: July 10th, 2015

(If you are accepted into Roseheart Academy, Tsu, our admissions secretary, will be in contact shortly thereafter.)

Last edited by a moderator:
@~Eternal~
Don't forget the Roleplayer Application sheet.

Heh, dat Entrance Exam piece. So much anaphora.

@Ookami
You changed your name! I was wondering why the tag didn't go through, haha.
A minor correction for ya in my post. Dough never posted the actual bus arriving :p

Its alright. Take all the time you need Dough. After all, your health it more important than a roleplay.