| World Synapse : Arc 2 Gardania |

When would you like the Roleplay to start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it possible for me to get a catch-up for my group now that I'm home again? >.<

Is it possible for me to get a catch-up for my group now that I'm home again? >.<

Right now the NECKDStronk are in Octesh Village in Marabel's home, we're about to have a feast but now we have a panicking child (Camilla) and everyone is now ganging up on Dimitri for answers, I think that's all the important stuff out... Other than that, you'll have to read Papa's recent post to understand.

-sorry on my phone ;-;-

wtfamidoing
nKA6WBf.png

I'm terrible guys, I know >.< I feel so, so bad for how terrible of a player I've been in this. I'm really gonna try and do better, but I also understand if by now I am unwelcome back or anything of the sort.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
Well, if it makes you feel any better, it's not like you're dead.

potato+cat.png

oh don't mind me, just passin' by

I am so very unnnnsuspicious >u>

[dash=darkorchid]
[dash=lemonchiffon]
[dash=lightslateblue]testing testing
:chat:
:whitequeen::heartbeat::blackqueen:
:computerkey::chinchilla::crab::fire::ferriswheel::female:
:fryingpan::grouphug::heavybreathing::carousel:
:chocobo::parrot2::raven:
[/dash]
[/dash]
[/dash]

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Doughguy
3/20/15 Update:

Been a while since I've done an update in this OOC, but there are some necessary announcements to be had.
All the announcements will concern activity within the role-play, but for starters, let us begin with those who have been removed.

@The_J : Jason
@ElBell : Echo
In both cases, extended inactivity was the cause.

Next, those who are in danger of being removed either today or within the near future.
@Kitt : Aimi
@AutumnWyvern : Puck
Once again, extended inactivity.

Finally, a reminder for EVERYONE that the maximum delay in posting is 2 days(48 hours).
This APPLIES to EVERYONE within the role-play. Excuses are only given for busy occurrences at the time, and any necessary delay in waiting on someone else who is breaking the rule.

I have been very lenient on this rule, especially because I figured people were busy in the past few weeks; however, things seem to be only further slowing as time goes on.
Apparently I've been a bit too lax, and this rule will once again be enforced.

Cheers,
Tsu

Last edited:
Starting tomorrow my time, my post could be delayed until sunday/monday because I am changing apartments.

[BCOLOR=transparent]A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]L[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]C[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]E[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]N[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]M[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]S[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]T[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]S[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]T[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]R[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]O[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]N[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]K[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]with [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]amazing[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]photoshopped[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] images[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]=====================[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]B[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Y[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]K[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]T[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]T[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]=====================[/BCOLOR]

My masterpiece.

Total time taken: 18:47
(I had a timer, yes.)

ARC 2: FINALE [wip]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Alright cunts, listen up.” Aimi fucked fucked fuckefuckedufckeufkcufukfuckf “You’re all hoes. The end.” Aimi killed herself with the axe, that’s my contribution see you guys later[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“The belief was real” Annie replied.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] “Ah that’s great” Aimi FUCKED FROM HELL[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“My love!” Rini cried and tried not to kill herself from the grief. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“C’mon Rini let’s do Romeo and Juliet,” Aimi said from the GRAVE. With her dying breaths, Aimi reached forward to grasp the class presiden’t handsdjakfdsghl;sldk;l’[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tsuki meowed cutely and everyone awwed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rini just shook her head and walked away, “No. Romeo and Juliet is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OVERRATED”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aimi wept. “I was kidding my love, pls return to me” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“K”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“thnx bby. pls hold me” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Katherine walks over Aimi, dramatically and sits down. She picks the dying girl up and pats her head singing the new hit idolstronk single buy it now for $29.99[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“but bby isn’t that too cheap? we are worth so much more. you are worth so much more.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Annie petted her new cat as she munched on popcorn, enjoying the show. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“$49.99!”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Aimi cheered BECAUSE ANNIE TOTALLY SAID THAT PART AND NOT RINI YEAH, and then died.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]THE END[/BCOLOR]