| World Synapse : Arc 2 Gardania |

When would you like the Roleplay to start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[BCOLOR=transparent]A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]L[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]C[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]E[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]N[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]M[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]S[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]T[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]S[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]T[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]R[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]O[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]N[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]K[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]with [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]amazing[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]photoshopped[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] images[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]=====================[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]B[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Y[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]K[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]T[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]T[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]=====================[/BCOLOR]

My masterpiece.

Total time taken: 18:47
(I had a timer, yes.)
Why is there no way to love this ten times?

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Kitt and Doughguy
iEjPVju.png

READY TO GO?!?!?!

do you wanna fite me

Testing Testing

921986_170x100.png

Last edited:
<3<3<3
[spoili]
jeb-sheep.gif
hqdefault.jpg

sheepy_and_rainbow_sheep_by_liquid10-d4a5g1i.jpg

771257517_1238227.gif

bc57e814c7e65165570278ffe25094cb-d5p00y8.png

[/spoili]

Also
[spoili]
15b9e47592420cc63da8c518c23a5573.png

[/spoili]

I'M BACK, BEBE. ♥

Personal Details

Surname:
Alescio__________________

Forename:
Aria____________________

Sex:
Female__________________

Ethnic Background:
African American — Hispanic — Asian — Caucasian — Other
[ ] — [ ] — [ ] — [✖] — [✖]

Physical Description

>> <<

Aria has a nice and feminine physique, that of which is equipped with lean, slender muscle. She loves going for runs, skating, and practicing various forms of dance, resulting in her fit figure. She walks about with confidence and self assurance, completely content with all she is. Her positive aura tends to draw people in half the time, for she's very friendly and sociable in nature; however, some still might find her rather difficult to approach. Sometimes, Aria almost appears ethereal—as if she couldn't possibly be from this mundane world, and this is intimidating to some.

Standing at 5'5'', she's not too tall, yet not too short. Light on her feet, she weighs in at a healthy 120 pounds. Her celestial facial features are framed by her lengthy honey brown hair, that of which falls into a more strawberry blonde hue towards the tips; a smooth, sweet ombre. Her lips are pale pink and pouty, meanwhile her bright, hazel eyes sport a set of thick and alluring eyelashes. Her skin is light and ivory in hue, though it possesses a certain warmth thanks to her partially Italian descent. It's fairly noticeable in the summer, much due to the fact that she tans very easily.

When it comes to Aria's choice of attire, it's something different everyday. Sometimes she'll mix-matching purposely, other times it's because she picked out something completely random without thinking. She doesn't think half the time when she chooses out an outfit, though there are certain styles she repeats often. Examples could be some shredded or acid wash jeans, t-shirts, sheer blouses, colorful active wear, etc. She also enjoys wearing dresses and skirts, sometimes wearing the feminine choice of flats or heels for footwear, though other times simply sporting her favorite set of sneakers.

All in all, Aria is a fairly average, yet unique girl. You can almost always catch her with her headphones on, her music turned up high and the world turned down low. She walks to the beat of her own drum, steadfast and full of verve.

This girl is a free spirit, and that fact is written all over her. ♥

Educational Information

Are you currently enrolled in high school?
Yes — No
[✖] — [ ]

If so, what is your reason for transferring to our school?

"My mother is a busy woman, so

we tend to travel a lot due to her_

job. However, she found a more...

secure placement, fair say, here in

Rainville. Roseheart happened to

to be the nearest campus, so she_

decided to enroll me here."_____

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why.

___________N/A____________

What year of high school are you intending to enroll into?
1st​ — 2nd​ — 3rd​ — 4th​
[ ] — [ ] — [✖] — [ ]

Entrance Examination

Here in Roseheart Academy, we believe the key to a great future is the ability to learn at your own pace, within an environment that best suits you. That being said, Roseheart Academy has certain standards that we wish to uphold in respect toward the esteemed image that our academy was founded upon. Entrance into Roseheart Academy requires a solid foundation in writing talent—a skill that we believe is a cornerstones in the development of a student's life.

[question]Each individual holds a dream that defines their future, even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society.[/question]
"I've been a dreamer ever since I was a child, or so my parents have told me. I could never keep my feet on the ground, and I always had my head in the clouds. I've never been the type to have a one track mind, and I tend to always take the scenic route to my ultimate destination. I guess I just don't want to be held down or confined by anything, you know? I want to discover and learn as much as I can, no matter how insignificant the subject may seem to someone else. We live in this world full of unique individuals, and we as humans hold so much potential. I, personally, never want to be one who simply "blends in" with the crowd. I don't want to follow in other people's footsteps—I want to pave my own way.

And that, my friends, is precisely what I intend to do.

You see, I've always been a pretty headstrong individual. I won't lie; I can be bullheaded at times. Still, I think this is one of the few aspects that kept me going through the tougher times of my life. The roads aren't always paved nice and smooth—they're rough, cracked, and ragged even—but my immense motivation and determination has always kept me going. One thing's for certain, it sure came in handy when my parents divorced. I was only five years old, and neither of them were willing to give up custody of me. The court battles felt like a true war, that of which ended with my mother gaining 75% custody and my father granted a mere 25%. The conclusion was justified, for their occupations and the circumstances behind them did differ vastly.

This resulted in me flying back and forth between America, where my mother was stationed for her work in business, and Italy, where my father worked as an artist. He traveled frequently between Rome, Venice, and Florence, and visiting him was always an adventure. A part of me believes that I take after my father much more than my mother, for I'm far more artistic and free-spirited, rather than all work and no play. I couldn't change the court's decision, for I was just a child back then; I had no say in the matter. Therefore, I decided to enjoy the time I got with my father to its full potential. I mainly visited him during the holidays and during the summer when I didn't have school, and every day was something new—a journey I never got sick of taking.

However, like a long lost dream, those days soon faded away.

My father grew ill around the time I turned thirteen. Little did my mother and I know, he developed cancer. Since he didn't have any medical insurance nor enough money to even begin to pay for treatment, he put off going to the hospital for quite a while. I noticed that he seemed to be growing thinner and thinner each time I came to visit him. Perhaps it was because our time apart was so vast, but I almost didn't recognize him when I arrived every time. Before we knew it, we got the call in notice of his passing. My mother was far more torn than I thought she'd be, for she was the one who filed for divorce to begin with. Perhaps it was regret or guilt on her part, but we both were in mourning for a very, very long time. In fact, in some ways.. I think we still are.

Life goes on mercilessly, though.

Like the waves washing up on the shore, we always have to come back again. The day the ocean stands still is the day the world would probably end, and nobody's quite ready for that yet. You ask me to describe an image that defines who I wish to be in society, yes? Well, I can tell you one thing—it's not your basic broad sitting behind a desk in some office. I want to see the world and learn as much as I can about every aspect of it. I want to capture precious sights with my camera lenses, sing and play songs from foreign and familiar lands, dance for as long as my body will allow, and sculpt my image of the world with my very hands—just as my father did. Regardless of what my mundane mother has to say, I want to shine in a different light.

So what if I dye my hair rainbow colors one day? So what if my clothes are eccentric in style or covered in clay? Personally, I don't care what society has to think. I want to run as far as my feet will take me. I want to accept all the world has to offer with open arms—both good and bad—and I'll face it all with a smile.

I want to do everything my dad should have had more time to do.. and then even more."

Signature

I hereby state that Roseheart Academy is not responsible for the lost of personal items or injuries that occur outside of school grounds (excluding school trips). Roseheart Academy does not, in any way, discriminate against age, sex, religion, or any of the like.

I, _Aria Alescio_, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Roseheart Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date: _July 10, 2015_

**I have been allowed by a GM to omit the Roleplayer Application. As for what Tsu needed to know, I would like to be a transfer to Roseheart. I don't mind being the new girl in town. ;D**

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you semi-back, Elixir! If things go south this time, be happy that you can at least be soul-fodder for the Forge, instead of written out of the narrative~!

Glad to see you semi-back, Elixir! If things go south this time, be happy that you can at least be soul-fodder for the Forge, instead of written out of the narrative~!
Thank you, ERode. ♥ I appreciate that. I'm looking forward to this RP this time around, so I hope everything works out. ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
Hey, can someone add me back to the Skype OOC?

For some odd reason, it's telling me I left the conversation when I never actually did. o.o'

This seems interesting.
I'll just say that you did an awesome job on this game!

I'll consider joining soon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sweet.
I'm not scared at all. You just prepped me up.

Hobostronk, unite!

@Zombehs @PandaChu @Voltaire

In an effort to accelerate things, I feel like we should collab for ze rest of the arc (apparently, we only have eight days left or something?). So yeah. If we can output multiple rounds per day, things should be breezy.

Also, it'd probably be a good idea to detail what times we're available, so we can figure out overlaps.

Personally, I'm free at any time. Could literally collab the whole day.

Last edited:
| Character Application |
| PERSONAL DETAILS |

SURNAME:
___Mason___________
FORENAME: _____Gotou_______
SEX: ____
Male__

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

[ ]AFRICAN AMERICAN -- [ ]HISPANIC -- []ASIAN -- []CAUCASIAN -- [ ]OTHER

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |

Gotou stands at a relatively tall 5'11", and has just enough fat and muscle mass that he isn't medically underweight. However, what muscle he does have is well toned due to his daily regiment of jogging and short distance sprinting. His eyes were double-lidded at birth, and his skin a more tanned pale; traits which betrayed his prominent American heritage while living in Japan, and make him all but stick out since he has moved back to his father's hometown.

He is usually found wearing one of his many styles of kimono, when he can get away with it, despite the absurdity of it even in the country of which he was raised. Despite Gotou's unusual style of dress, he can usually be found with a confident grin, and a devilish look which does much to conceal what he is actually thinking.

Gotou's thick hair is a natural brown -- which varies from a lighter shade in the warmer months to a dark shade when cold -- and is always in its natural state. That is to say, an unkempt mess which has likely never seen a comb or a pair of scissors.

| EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION |

Are you currently enrolled in high school?

[ ]YES -- []NO

If so, what is your reason for transferring to our school?

N/A

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why

N/A

What year of high school are you intending to enroll into?

[]1ST -- [ ]2ND -- [ ]3RD -- [ ]4TH

| Entrance Examination|
Here in Roseheart Academy, we believe the key to a great future is the ability to learn at your own pace, within an environment that best suits you. That being said, Roseheart Academy has certain standards that we wish to uphold in respect toward the esteemed image that our academy was founded upon. Entrance into Roseheart Academy requires a solid foundation in writing talent. A skill that we believe is a cornerstones in the development of a student's life.

• Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society
As a child, still living with my family in Japan, I made the premature decision to be home-schooled, knowing this stunted any chance I had at getting a higher education. The plan, in my yet developing brain, was to follow in my father's footsteps; he who had followed my mother back to her home country, and who had started his own successful, if small, shipping business despite being a foreigner. He endured hardship, yet he still prevailed against the struggle, not with force, but with a winning charisma to the degree that he was able to support his family, and buy a house where property is at a premium. I aspire to be someone like my father.

As a trend of admiring the adult, male figures in my developing life, I dream of also fulfilling the image my grandfather has set before me, and learn to be my own man from doing so. It is from he who I take my given name, and it is from he who I have received most of my knowledge as my tutor. He wasn't always the kindest of people, yet that never meant he was not a caring person. When he was angry, or put into confrontation, he always met with sharp wit, or blunt honesty to prove his point instead of the cruder implements of a clash. He was always a composed figure for me growing up.

As for me, myself, I am taking my first step by enrolling here to Roseheart Academy. I'm still developing -- I've realized that -- so I plan to take advantage of the fact. I plan to learn, grow, inspire. I wish to find out who I am going to be, for stating any definiteness at my age is a lack of understanding on my part, and I aim to only make the most informed choices possible.

So, by any means, this is just an outline. A draft waiting to be filled with the events in my life; ever changing much like life itself. The dream has yet to be.

| SIGNATURE |
I hereby state that Roseheart Academy is not responsible for the lost of personal items or injuries that occur outside of school grounds (excluding school trips). Roseheart Academy does not, in any way, discriminate against Age, Sex, Religion, or any of the like.

I, _Gotou__Mason___, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Roseheart Academy, and am ready to enroll.

July 10, 2015

EDIT: Transfer Student

Last edited:
Fine by me.
The times I said won't really change unless I have something to do. Which I'll try to warn you off in advance.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hobostronk, unite!

@Zombehs @PandaChu @Voltaire

In an effort to accelerate things, I feel like we should collab for ze rest of the arc (apparently, we only have eight days left or something?). So yeah. If we can output multiple rounds per day, things should be breezy.

Also, it'd probably be a good idea to detail what times we're available, so we can figure out overlaps.

Personally, I'm free at any time. Could literally collab the whole day.
I like the idea, it'll help me not feel so bad for making only short paragraph ;;w;;

I'm mostly on and off but I will be on to lurk around... <w>
Just pick a day/ time and we can start~