Work Horror's/Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nmitzeXJJg1svdbymo1_400.gif

Damn dude that fucking blows :( A corrupt workspace? I'd go insane!
Corrupt county to its core.

I'm just on the bottom of the totem pole looking up.

A friend reminded me of a quick snippet from when I worked at AMF lanes here in town.

Woman spills ketchup right at the front desk. I'm a cook. I cook and make orders. Lane servers (all girls) job is to maintain and clean up. A woman who saw the spilled ketchup refused to let any girl near it to clean it up, oppression, etc etc. She actually pushed one of them away when she tried again. Super Christian traditionalist nice guy manager Chris comes out cause of the commotion. Woman is near rabid from my point of view back behind the counter teasing the girls about how oppressed they are by my amazing burger skills. While they wonder what's actually wrong with this woman. It's just ketchup.

End result was the woman was removed from our bowling alley over the incident and attacking one of the employees. She'd spent 600 dollars on shoes, lanes, food, etc, for her family. Who bowled without her and had a blast.

Oh, and the girls finally cleaned the ketchup. It took but a single napkin.

Corrupt county to its core.

I'm just on the bottom of the totem pole looking up.

A friend reminded me of a quick snippet from when I worked at AMF lanes here in town.

Woman spills ketchup right at the front desk. I'm a cook. I cook and make orders. Lane servers (all girls) job is to maintain and clean up. A woman who saw the spilled ketchup refused to let any girl near it to clean it up, oppression, etc etc. She actually pushed one of them away when she tried again. Super Christian traditionalist nice guy manager Chris comes out cause of the commotion. Woman is near rabid from my point of view back behind the counter teasing the girls about how oppressed they are by my amazing burger skills. While they wonder what's actually wrong with this woman. It's just ketchup.

End result was the woman was removed from our bowling alley over the incident and attacking one of the employees. She'd spent 600 dollars on shoes, lanes, food, etc, for her family. Who bowled without her and had a blast.

Oh, and the girls finally cleaned the ketchup. It took but a single napkin.
I would've laughed at that woman to be honest XD And make absolute fun of her! Good to know you actually got some humor out of it XD

*sigh*

Well, I have one to top off my work horror stories for the year.

Getting asked by a 14 year old if I wanted to buy drugs.

And I am legally required to report abuse, and the people I reported found out that it was me. they've been to jail multiple times for assault and shit, and they are very angry. So this, damn. Can I have one week where shit doesn't hit the fan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.