Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The knave was still in the training room but he had stopped hitting the training dummy. He turned his head hearing someone enter the room and he saw a guard standing in the doorway "What do you want" he said to the guard as he grabbed one of the knaves arms and was dragging him out of the room to the queen. He was yelling at the guard to let go off his arm but the guard did not listen and continued to bring him to the queen.

Red Queen

Red was smiling. it was not one of her nice smiles. she wanted Alice's head and she had eyes everywhere. he didn't get her head. she saw them come in to the thorn room and smiled Darkly. "Hello Knave" she said darkly then asked "where the head you promised me?" she knew what the answer to that already. she just wanted to see what lie he would make up or if he didn't she would be proud? not really.

" I lost her... head" he said as he was chucked down to his knees there was no longer a smile on his face and he panting slightly from all the riding and training. He knew the queen wanted him to lie and thats what he did, there was a clear look of fear on his face.

Mad HatterIwaku.jpg
He told himself not to be excited or insatiable for the delighting of his own selfish needlessness. The hatter sat still and motionless looking onto the never punctual worrier and the ever so tiny lass.​
"Alice, It has been such a long while." he said distinctly.​
Watching the abnormal pair daunt upon the table, his eyes focused on the gear before him, tapping at its rivets and notches.​
"Welcome"​
...and tipped his hat to The white rabbit, recognizing him even through his tremendous change.​

Reactions: 2 people
Red giggled and smiled at the stupid thing called a lie. "your so sweet Knives thinking you could cut off her head for me" she said stroke his cheek sweetly then slaped him. "No more bull Shit now I want her now and Now i want her Alive. If she dead i will Cute off your head do you hear me. NOW GO GET HER" she yelled then calmed down "Knives Im sorry for yelling" she said sweetly then kissed his cheek "can you please bring Alice alive for me"

The knave looked at her still quite shocked she had not cut off his head. He stood up his cheek red from we're she had slapped him and the look of fear still on his face "I'm not some dog" he said in a low tone of voice but it was still heard by most of the guards and most likely the queen aswell. The knave got off his knees and made his way over to a large double door.

Last edited by a moderator:
March Hare and Dormouse

images-8.jpeg images-7-1.jpg

The March Hare was a peculiar fellow, with wide eyes that never seemed capable of focusing on even the most mundane of tasks or objects. Except for, possibly, tea, and his two companions whom he was always drinking the scalding liquid with. The Dormouse, however, was a different case, almost never capable of keeping his eyes open longer than a few moments and because of this, was usually mistreated. Not that he ever realised it. His body was small, a build better suited to a three year old rather than a... a... however old he was supposed to be. Time had seemed to stop ever since the Hatter did that awful performance of his for the Red Queen. "He broke Time!" the Hare would often enough exclaim accusingly when the topic was brought up.

Hearing the approach of their newest guests, the Hare stood underneath the table from where he had been hunting for Dormouse, typically bashing his skull against the underside with a crack the rattled the cogs and tea cups. He sucked in a dazed breath before suddenly appearing two seats down from the Hatter, prey -or companion- hanging upside-down in his grip, fast asleep with his tousled hair blowing in the motion of a pendulum.

Reactions: Fijoli

Alice

Alice rolled her eyes and sighed, "Well excuse me for having some attitude, if I didn't I'd probably be dead sooner than later.." She watched him drive as usually before they finally stopped. Hearing him complain about his car but then keeping it made no sense to her so she didn't even bother commenting on that one. She observed her surroundings, not much but greenery and a gate that had a pretty design to it. Nodding at his comment but wondering why she had to be careful around him. "What's wrong with him? Why's he so screwy like you say?" Not that she cared about his conditions but she did wonder what made him like that. She watched Whitey grab a golf bag to the tea party not understanding its purpose. "Why a golf bag.." She furrowed her eyebrows before turning her attention to hatter who welcomed them as soon as they walked in. Alice climbed out of Whitey's pocket and up his shirt onto his shoulder. She smiled at the hatter, "I'd like to say the same, but it seems my memory is a bit faded at the moment.. If you say so in the matter then I guess it has been a very very long time since we last met.." She propped her knees up and rested her arms than chin upon them wondering what to expect from this visit..

The Mad Hatter​
He frowned as the hare chased after poor door mouse and shouted," MARCH!!,...MUST YOU CHASE THAT HELPLESS CREATURE!!!" Hatter transfixed from a fuming ire to a composed tranquility.​
Nothing the hatter did could excuse his lunacy. None could read the over expressive emotion or seemed blinded to his intentions.​
"Dear Alice,"he says with a smile that grew,"They say that everyone has an opinion of another, that perhaps all see through the mind all their own. However, one should take caution in using one's words. We should be sure to use the word "Impression" rather than opinion. The option is what we decide to believe, while the impression is left to the one who makes to impress upon you the image that they truly are."​
He narrowed his eyes to see her more carefully.​
"You are much smaller than when we last spoke, deary. When one is feeling so small and diminished, another's impressions of them will also be so small and diminished, What is it deary? What has YOU feeling so small?"​

March Hare and Dormouse

The Hare did not seem to hear the Hatter when he spoke, eyes still staring off into the open space. His free hand, which seemed to have a mind of its own, used his fingers to walk itself along the table-top. It stopped at a large cup that was half filled with tea, jumping up and down with happiness at its discovery. The hand hurried off to a small plate that was practically loaded with sugar cubes and wrapped itself around half of its contents before plopping them messily into the Hare's tea cup, most of which spilled out at the gesture. Mission complete, the hand raised the cup to its master's lips and forced all of it down his throat, getting an immediate reaction of focus coming to his eyes. He flung the cup down defiantly on the table, grabbed a kettle and refilled it, only to splash all of it on the Dormouse's poor little sleeping face.

The little creature opened its eyes wide with shock, coughing and spluttering as its lungs became flooded with tea due to accidental inhalation in its sleep. It looked around cluelessly until it saw Alice and Whitey, giving a final little sneeze, using his tiny paw-like hands to wipe the drink from his eyes. "If only I could say how gloriously unexpected you look as you walk on the sky," he yawned in his childish voice. That greeting was clearly frowned upon by the Hare, for it was then that he began to vigorously shake Dormouse in the air, making him appear as a flopping fish out of water.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Pulling the golf bag further up his shoulder with one hand and sticking yet another cigarette in his mouth with the other, Whitey glances down at the small girl in his pocket.
"Le's just put it this way," he mutters, lighting the cigarette, "They don' call 'im the Mad 'Atter for nuffin'. Bloke's as mental as a bull what jus' 'ad it's testicles chopped off, an' almost as dangerous if you ain't careful."

The pair pass through a low-hanging fence and into the domain of the Hatter, Whitey looking noticeably displeased with the whole affair. "Bloody brilliant," Alice can hear him grumble under his breath, "a garden fulla nutters." As the Hatter greets the girl and dips his hat to him in way of welcome, Whitey grunts and nods his head briefly to the host by way of acknowledgement. This seems to be about as close to friendly as the driver is willing to get, for the most part.

He remains silent as the Hatter speaks and his two companions say hello in between bouts of attempting to murder each other, but when the conversation turns to Alice's current size he steps in to the conversation. "From what I understand she went an' fackin' drank summin', an' found 'erself like this," he explains amidst a fog of cigarette smoke, "Figured you might be able to 'elp out, what with you bein' the resident expert on drinks and such-like."

The knaves hand rested on the door handles for a few moments he was sick of the queen liking him one moment then hating him the next so he tried to think up something that would give him the perfect opportunity to stop being the queens dog. He thought about it for a few moments his hand still on the door and all the guards looking at him curiously then it came to him it was not the best but at least it would annoy her , he sighed for a moments then said " Red is really not your colour" then he walked out of the castle quickly a smile on his face. He made his was over to the stable where his horse was and he mounted it quickly before racing off into the forest.
He was not sure what his plan was and he had no clue what side he was on anymore, he still wanted alice dead but the queen drove him insane and thats one thing in wonderland he has managed to avoid the last thing he needs is going mad. He continued to ride through the forest until he reached a small clearing he was well and truly lost know , he had spent years riding through the forest hunting down people for the queen and never got lost but now he was and it made him feel cold inside. He knelt down and made a small camp fire which he lit as soon as possible. He warmed his hands on the fire then looked up to see the smoke from it rising above the tree tops, he shook his head then looked down again thinking it was stupid to get amused by such things. The cold feeling inside him was still there even though he was warming himself on the fire, he had only ever had this feeling once before and thats when he first came to wonderland years ago with his half sister.

downloadfile.jpeg
His eyes rose to Whitey, one even twitched a bit. Whitey and the Hatter went way back such an old friendship becoming a one sided rivalry. Hatter felt something as he tilted his head slowly, having hoped to hear Alice speak, he gave a heavy over exaggerated exhale.​
"Well, It seems my help is needed...how kind of you to call on me when in need." He uttered, The something he felt being a deep, suppressed, hurt. The queens task had changed him, but to fix the dystopian wonderland, Alice was needed.​
He stood and pulled a box from beneath his chair and bore it upon the table, sliding open its doors. Then suddenly, plucking from the box a glass vile or two and stuck out his tongue, flinging the viles over his shoulder. The sound of shattering glass resounded as more bottles began to fly from the box.​
"Ah!Ha! This is it, it won't hurt a bit!" He quipped and hopped on the table, tea within cups over spilt and rippled. He put one foot forward, then slowly the other.​
"When one is feeling small, taking steps they can't recall," he stomps once.​
"Just come the the HATTER, to help you on the matter!" He stomps twice then kicks clear a teacup into the trees. Nearing the end of the table he pressed his finger to the wood,rubs, then turns the finger upright. "The smallest teacup just for your size, no worry, no fret, no guise." He chimes, popping the cork from the glass bottle and with elated effort poured a single drop to fill the itty bitty cup.​
"Drink it all from your cup, down it, drink it up. Waste not a drip that collects on your lip, why stay this small?, to lose a knave you must be.....tall"​
The craze in his eyes faded as he gently held out his hand and with Alice's permission placed her in a chair and held down his finger, tiny cup, and gaze.​
"You have many enemies deary, just as many a friend, you must try and remember, danger waits beyond every bend"​

Last edited by a moderator:

Alice
Alice was distracted by the hare and the mouse. She first giggled at the little mouse ,but really she was the same size as he, because of his silly comment. How does one walk in the sky? She shrugged before shaking her head seeing as though the mouse had often gotten bullied from many including the hare. As hatter yelled at the two, the hairs on Alice's back stood up. She didn't want to tick this character off by any means. Hearing Whitey answer her questions she replied, "I can see that.." Chuckling quietly at the end of her sentence. She noticed the tension between the two, hatter and Whitey and wondered what happened between them. She would ask Whitey later when they leave, if they leave together, instead of hatter because of the state he is in anything she says could go wrong. As Alice was about to answer hatter's question Whitey had spoken in her place. She just waited until he was done explaining so she could actually defend her reason to drink the vial that turned the poor girl into the size of a mouse. "As I was going to say.. I drunk a vial that I found in the pocket of my dress when I was cornered by the Knave. It seemed like a good idea at the time to escape, but I've grown tired of this size and wish to become the size I was before drinking the fluid.. So I came here for your help along with Whitey's aid.." She smiled at the hatter after explaining herself. Hearing him speak in rhymes and what not confused her a little but she went along with it not saying anything just listening. She giggled at him before taking his hand and being seated at the table. Saying thank you as she took the tiny tea cup and sipped it slowly until there was no more to sip..

Status
Not open for further replies.