Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The knave reached the spot were the car had stopped to pick up alice and he began to examine the area. He lifted his head slightly to see the trees slowly moving back to where they were originally. He kneeled down to the hound and took hold off his black collar then pulled him forward slightly saying " hunt alice" into the dogs large ear. The hound ran off following the tire marks the car had left on the almost dead grass after a few moments he mounted his horse again following the hound that had picked up her trail. As his horse no longer wore the armour he was much faster than normal as the armour was weighing the horse down.

For the ump-teenth time that day, Cheshire watched in amusement as his younger brother transformed into a squealing pig in his very arms. The little beast never appreciated just how awful it was to re-enter that house and save him. Instead, running back there the very second he got either hungry or tired. He put the piglet down by the edge of the forest, cloven hooves pressing clean tracks down into the soft grass and moist dirt, before running off into the dense greenery. Little idiot was going to get himself killed, he thought, smiling at even that bloody imaging. Get hit by that maniac White Hair-ed guy and his car perhaps. He grinned wickedly at the thought, lips almost curling devilishly at the possibility, and disappeared.

"Well," the driver begins, inhaling another cloud of acrid smoke before breathing it out, "we've gone an' got ourselves a tail, so first things first we'll be takin' a cheeky little detour to lose it." Around them the trees have receded, giving way to bizarre and shifting varieties of flora. Mushrooms dominate the scene, there colours wild and varied; some so small it's almost impossible to spot them before the three-wheeled van goes rushing past, some as large as houses.

"The blue ones taste gash, but fack me if they don't give you a decent high," the white-haired man notes as he drives, "but steer clear of the grey ones. Poisonous as hell, so they are." The cloud from his cigarette is starting to fill the interior with fumes as he reaches into his pocket and checks his pocket watch once again. "Gettin' there, but we're still bloody late..." he observes to no-one in particular, before slamming his foot down on the pedal harder. The tiny van guns ahead with a speed that really shouldn't be possible for a vehicle of its size.

They cruise around a cluster of mushrooms, and begin to approach a mound of earth. The driver continues to accelerate, picking up more and more speed as the van heads in a beeline towards the mound. "Now, I'd tell you to fasten your seat-belt or summin'," he informs Alice, a grin beginning to form on his face, "but given your current size I'll just tell you to 'old on for dear life, like." As the mound grows ever closer, it suddenly becomes clear what it actually is.

A hole in the earth, like something dug by a rabbit.

"'OLD ON TO YER LUNCH, LOVE!" the driver cackles manically, pushing the van over the precipice and down into empty air.

Reactions: 2 people
"Just great" he said seeing the car taking a detour. The knave quickly throws a small almost invisible object on to the car so he can track it as he did not want to die in the forest due to some stupid mushroom . He then continues through the forest not reaaly having any purpose until the device on the mans car kicks in. He then turn his head not seeing his hound anywhere but hearing a faint barking in the distance " Dumb thing has followed the car its as good as dead now" he says slightly annoyed at the hound but more annoyed that he had not noticed earlier.
He jumped off his horse after a while riding and started to go through a small bag that was attached to its saddle hoping to find something to drink. He finally found it then pressed the bottle to his lips pausing before he took a sip from the bottle of water.

Alice
Alice was inside the man's pocket jumping around uncontrollably. Because of his reckless driving, she couldn't once stay still. She looked up at him listening to his story of mushrooms. Mushrooms? She thought furrowing her brow. Why in the world would she want to eat mushrooms? She shook her head and held on tighter to his shirt seeing as though their path was about to get bumpier. Her eyes grew wide when she saw he was driving them into a pit. "ARE YOU MAD!?" She yelled at him in her squeaky little voice before flying up into the air from the force of the drop. She clinged onto his white silky hair, feeling like a rag doll being thrown everywhere. She groaned, feeling motion sick but didn't dare puke anything up into his hair even though he did deserve it a tiny bit..

The tracking device on the car let out loud beeps that lasted for about a a few moments as it turned itself on. The knave smiled hearing his device go off and he started to go to the beeps slowly knowing there was no need to speed up he knew exactly where they were. He rode his horse into the floral area and stayed clear off all the mushrooms not quite sure what each one did and he did not want to learn all he knew was that nothing in wonderland was to be trusted . The barking has stopped and the knave shook his head thinking the hound was dead but he did not bother to check he was to busy following the car that he knew alice was in. He was not sure if he was going to give the queen alices head or bring her back to the castle alive but if he had to continue chasing her he knew he would lose his temper and bring the queen her head.

The Red Queen
Ushiromiya.Maria.600.376571.jpg
In the kingdom of Hearts. The Castle of hearts had the Little Queen in there. She looked around her room. She was bored and was pissed off about Alice. she wanted her dead. Now. She was bored so she started to look around her room. Her hole room was red. Her bed. Her clothing. Her chairs. Her table witch had tea on it. Rose tea. Her favorite. She sighed and got up then went to her door to the her thrown room.
Little Queen was walking through the hall way when she bumped into one of the guards and yelled "OFF WITH HIS HEAD" and once the words was out two other guards came in and took him away. she watched them leave. the poor guard was calling out for forgiveness but she just turned and walked into her thorn room. she smiled and sat down on her chair and called for a guard. one came in and she told him to get her someone to kill and the report of Alice. he said nothing which she knew means there was nothing new. "Off with his head" she yelled out and he was taken away. she loved say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The knave quickly reached out and grab a small red song bird and tied a letter to its leg witch said My queen im currently following alice and im going to bring you her head. He then let the bird fly off knowing it would go straight to the queens castle if its valued its life. "Well the queen will most likely cut your little head of anyway" he said quietly so it could not hear him.

Vertigo doesn't seem to faze the white-haired man; if anything, he seems to be enjoying it. A wild-eyed, deranged grin has expanded across his face, opening occasionally so that howling laughter can escape his lungs.
"DOES A BEAR SHIT IN THE WOODS?!" he retorts at Alice's question, gripping the steering wheel with both hands.

The Reliant Regal is nose-down now, dropping like a pin into the vast hole. Impossibly, it's tires manage to find grip on the earthy sides of the hole, and the driver slams down hard on the acceleration as he turns the wheel. The car begins to slow down and turn to the right; somehow, against all logic, he's controlling this thing as it shoots down the side of the warren.

As they descend further, the light grows ever dimmer. The driver snaps the van's headlights on, sending two beams out to hold back the darkness and illuminate their path. "Right, 'ere's our turn-off comin' now," he notes with a certain amount of satisfaction as he begins to angle the vehicle towards another hole cut into the sides of this chasm.

By the laws of physics, this should not be possible.

But in this place, the laws of physics don't have as much a say as they do elsewhere.

In a move that would leave Newton spinning in his grave, the driver somehow manouvers his van into the side-passage, sliding down off the walls and onto the earthy floor with the same nonchalance as somehow out for a Sunday drive. Reaching up to his head, he grabs Alice out of his hair and deposits her back in his shirt pocket. "You done screamin' yer lungs out?" he asks, "Good, cos we've got an appointment we're really, really bloody late for." He looks down at the shrunk girl and raises an eyebrow. "Can't be takin' you anywhere in that state, though. Guess we'll need to be payin' the Hatter a visit."

He sighs, and grabs another cigarette out from his pocket. "I fackin' 'ate tea parties."

Alice
"WHAT THE HELL KINDA QUESTION IS THAT?! OF COURSE THEY DO!" She yelled, well so she thought anyway. Why wouldn't bears shit in the woods? Alice shook her head and hung on tight, occasionally pulling her dress down when she could. She wondered how such a small little vehicle could handle the madman's driving. She just hung around watching him drive not all the excited about his driving skills like he was. A breath of relief was released when the roller coaster like ride was over. She squirmed in his grip while he put her back in his pocket. "Are you done with your mad rampage old man?" She sassed back and rolled her eyes, sitting in his pocket. She didn't understand why he was in such a rush or where they were actually headed since he never did directly answer her question before. When hearing she was finally going to be returned to her normal state she felt a tad at rest. "A tea party? Well I've never been to one so this should be a new experience.. Then again pretty much everything here is new for me.." She commented before residing back in his pocket, coughing some cause of the smoke. "You really should quit smoking.." She mumbled...

Mad HatterIwaku.jpg
An Impatient hand slammed to the table, causing the gears to skip, and even a few pop from place. He rolled his eyes up and then to the chairs about the long table. The Hare and mouse, Where could they have gotten too? They will be late, much too late. Hatter rounded his tapping fingers to his chin and muttered a passage of old.​
"tumble down your guns'​
The war is bought with many sons​
something gives and something takes​
what is fragile eventually breaks​
can smothered clocks tick?​
Frozen lives make me sick​
move, move, subjective control​
quickly before bells toll​
clinging to what slips through the hand​
is not the way of wonderland"​
Wild eyes fixed to the barely present fence, it's gate unhinged and detached. Something of a sound reached his ears causing his lips to curl up at their corners. Simply, tea, he sipped as headlights beamed reflective specs in his deep eyes. The hatter sat back once again having found his Patience, No one, not even he, would know when the madness came or fled. Whirling words of complex, univeral, Feverish, points of view flooded the mind of he you sewn one too many hats.​
A low and slow laughter, set our table, Yours, Mine, and theirs.​
"We are all mad here"​

In response to Alice's suggestion, the driver blows out another heavy cloud of smoke. "Tha's quite enough of your lip, love," he states, his eyes locked on the floor of the tunnel as he periodically maneuvers the van around rocks, "I just pulled your arse right outta the fackin' fire, so I think that entitles me to a smoke."

There's a pause, then suddenly Alice's initial sentence seems to finally register in the man's head. "'Old up, in the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, 'come again?' What you mean, never been to a tea party before? You was at one the last time you was down 'ere!"

He glances down at the tiny girl in his pocket, expecting to see a look of realisation appear on her face. When it does not come, his eyes widen incredulously. "Aw, come the fack off it! The 'Atter? The March 'Are? 'Wha's the difference between a raven and a writing desk?' You 'it your 'ead on the way down 'ere, or summin'?"

The van grinds to a halt as the driver hits the brakes. He's staring down at Alice now, cigarette dangling from the corner of his mouth as one of his eyebrows begins to arch.

"Well bugger me with a teapot and call me a walrus, you really don' remember at all, do ya?"

Alice

Ignoring his speech on smoking she sighed, rolling her eyes. Startled by his sudden outburst of being here before she shook her head, "If I was here at all surely I would remember.." At least she thought that. That question came again to her mind, Why did everyone know her but she couldn't recognize a single one of them? She must have met them before but when? And why couldn't she remember? She just stared up at him with a blank expression. Nothing. "Um... a raven flies and a desk is for writing?" She had a puzzled look and wondered what type of question that was. She shook her head, "I don't think I hit my head.. or else it would've hurt when I woke up.." When he hit the brakes, her head slammed back onto his chest. She rubbed it and gared at him. "No I don't! Jeesh.." She rested her forehead on her arms and sighed. She wanted to remember but its was like this huge cloud that wouldn't clear in her head. "Since you said I did before.. How old was I?.." She looked up at him for an answer. Maybe if she had some sort of hint she could just remember something, anything..

"Shit, girlie, I dun fackin' know," the driver grumbles, scratching at the stubble on his chin, "Not like anythin' progresses in a sensible bloody manner round 'ere, like. Coulda been ten years ago, coulda been last week." He casts a brief look down at Alice before tilting his head in thought. "You was wearin' a blue dress, if memory serves correct. Nuffin' like... whatever the fack that is you got on."

Finishing yet another cigarette with a deep drag, he flicks the stub out the van window and stamps on the pedal again, sending the vehicle back on it's path down the winding, increasingly narrow tunnel. Roots and stones jut out of the earthen walls, often formed into bizarre, esoteric patterns and shapes. "Well, since you don' remember jack shit, might as well start from the beginnin', 'ey?" Smoke billows out the man's nose, filling the van interior once again. "Name's Whitey. Nice t'meet ya again, Alice. I'd shake your 'and and all, but I'd probably squash you given your current predicament."

Whitey lets out a bark of laughter as he continues manoeuvring the van. "Not to worry, love. The 'Atter may be completely off 'is fackin' rocker, but 'e knows a thing or two. With a spot of luck 'e'll sort you out, no problem."

jabberwock-steve-thorpe.jpg
The shadows at the edges of Wonderland writhed, curled, and danced beneath the laggard steps of the Jabbawock. Slithering toungue whipped from between long slender teeth. Swaying his head with an irksome effort. Bleeding darkness into the land as It impressed it's force and swallowed the life of light. Yellow eyes beamed a dull glow to what lied within his sight, shiveling the wild life into dust.​

The knave shook his head he was sick of following alice for the queen. He turned his horse around and rode back to the queen castle quite slowly, He did not know what the queen would do if he returned without alice or her head and he was quite scared. He continued to ride until he reached the castle gates and he waited for them to open. After a while the gate opened and he handed his horse over to the stable boy before making his way into the castle.
He walked through the castle trying to avoid the queen if he could as he never was quite sure if she was in a good mood or not and he had tryed to kill her a year ago so she still hated him.

Alice
"Your no help.." She grumbled and hung her head over the side of his pocket. She looked up at him arching her brow, "A blue dress? Blue is so not my color.. And don't ask me why I'm wearing this get up, I don't even know how I got in it.." She sighed and hung her head again, becoming a grouchy Alice. She snickered and roller her eyes, "Okay Whitey.. Nice name by the way.." She grinned at him before looking straight ahead at the path they were taking. Alice nodded, maybe the hatter could help her remember, it seems they might have had the best of relationships after all in wonderland. A smiled started to form on the girls face, feeling a bit more relieved. She wanted to know who everyone is really, those who she met, excluding the knave, were pretty interesting characters. She wouldn't want to completely forget these people who seemed to be apart of her life at one point..

He walked through the castle and he started to think to himself he wondered if alice knew who he was and what she had done to him but he shook his head he did not want to think of her right now it only brought his pain. He walked through the hall until he reached a large red door and he pushed it open inside was a training room. He took a sword out of a holder and he started to swing it at a dummy that was in the center of the room.He continued to swing his sword at the dummy over and over again to get rid of all his anger and he had alot of anger, he had lost alice and his hunting hound was dead.

"I don' remember you bein' this mouthy when last you was down 'ere," Whitey notes in a rather dry tone as the tunnel ahead slowly begins to incline upwards, "but then you don' remember anythin' at all, so I guess everyone's memories are a touch screwy. The joys of Wonderland, my girl."

The incline becomes a slope. The slope becomes an angle. The angle becomes a sheer face. And yet still the Regal inexplicably continues to climb, driving vertically up the tunnel and towards the increasingly dazzling lights of the surface. "Almost there, 'ere we go..." he mutters, eyes now locked on the path of the van in concentration.

Like smoke being billowed from a chimney, the Regal blasts its way out of the tunnel and into the sunlight of Wonderland's surface again, landing with a crunch on it's three wheels. The engine is gurgling and spluttering, clearly none too pleased with the exertion it's driver just put it through. Whitey lets out another bark of laughter as he kicks open the driver door, patting the small van's bonnet with no small amount of tenderness. "Piece a'shit, this ol' thing," he ruminates with a grin, "but I wouldn't swap 'er for the world on a platter."

Alice and Whitey have emerged before a vast hedgerow, several storeys high and impossible to see over from their respective heights (not that this was saying much, in the former case). Thick and knotted tight, the only thing that stood out from the greenery was an ornate but rusted gate cut into the thicket. "Path to the 'Atters place," Whitey explains as he moves round to the rear of the van, grabbing the grubby handle that opens the back. With the sounding of groaning metal it begrudgingly opens, and white-haired figure reaches inside. "I'd tell you to stick close an' all, but it's not like you got a whole lotta choice in the matter is it?" he chuckles as he tugs out a grubby old brown leather overcoat, "But in all seriousness, watch yourself round the 'Atter, alright? To say the bloke's got a screw loose implies there's actually summin' in 'is 'ead tha's actually fastened down."

Finally, Whitey drags a battered old leather golf bag from the van before slamming the boot shut again. He pulls on his coat, slings the golf bag over one shoulder and begins to set off towards the gate. "Right then, let's get this fackin' tea party out the way. We're late as it is."

Red Queen.
The red Queen as yelling at some of her guards when the bird came in to her thorn room. she looked at it then grabbed hold of its wings and took the latter. she read it and smile she grabbed the bird by the neck and snapped the birds neck. "Off with that one and that one and that ones head" she yelled out to three guards in front of her then they where taken away. "get every guard and FIND HER NOW" she yelled at them all but stopped one of the guards and made him get that idiot Knave of hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.