Women in the military

Status
Not open for further replies.
To further what I was talking about in my previous post... It's obvious why I say YES. I believe that if a woman works hard as an equal and if they put in great amounts of effort, and if they are proven to be good leaders, have great professional military conduct and other militaristic traits in general, OF COURSE she deserves to be a high ranking officer. Same for men... If they work hard, show great professional military conduct, put great amounts of effort into it, are good leaders and show other militaristic traits they deserve the same too. Both sexes should be respected as equals when both prove to be equally deserving for it.

Unit cohesian. There is without a doubt going to be seperation of the sexes. Men in one barracks, women in the other. You can NOT put them together. Grunts are fucked up guys. They will fuck, rape or bully the women if they're together. You can't keep them seperate because that will cause a divide. They won't trust each other and they will not risk their lives to save each others asses. It can't work.
Exactly, it can't work! Oh wait, it already does... What century do you live in, again?

Unit cohesian. There is without a doubt going to be seperation of the sexes. Men in one barracks, women in the other. You can NOT put them together. Grunts are fucked up guys. They will fuck, rape or bully the women if they're together. You can't keep them seperate because that will cause a divide. They won't trust each other and they will not risk their lives to save each others asses. It can't work.
And they won't fuck, rape, or bully the native women around them, or even each other considering what happens to people in the US Prison System?

Nuh uh, no. This ain't a valid argument for disallowing women from the front line. Considering there are countries with women on the front line for years that do not have this problem...

If these men can't handle being around women without harassing them and raping them, send them out to be meat shields instead of soldiers. We'd probably have less war if bloody assholes like that didn't riddle the planet anyway.

Reactions: Hana and ElBell
This brings me to another reply. A man that is as you put it "Fucked up", that drinks on duty, tries to rape or bully the woman does not deserve to be firstly 1. Called a man 2.Serve in the military.

If you are not fit in the brain your not fit to hold a gun in your hands and say "I FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY!" that's a no go, instead you go to mental institution and get help. Another thing, things have been alright with countries from Europe, they have allowed women in the military since WWII and I have not heard one news report of a woman getting abused because in-fact she was a woman in the military.

Rape in the military is a huge problem, but many of those rape victims are men. It's best that we don't forget that; male survivors have a hard enough time as it is.

The answer to the issue of rampant military rape is not to forbid female soldiers. Not even close.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
I'm sorry. What country are you from. Have you served? Do you know females who serve? Do you have anything other then a big whole of nothing to base your claims on. There are grunts who are fucked up, yes. But guess what, Armies employ strict rules for how you can act. You think the brass is gonna allow for soldiers to run around with their dicks out or harass fellow soldiers? Think again. Especially, in this day and age they won't. Sweden have top brass that is female. And in say, 10 years, so will USA. When that happens, the reaction to a soldier sexualy harrassing their fellow soldier will be even swifter. AS much as I hate warmongering, do not equate a entire proffesion to that of mindless raping wastes of sperm.

Of course there are rules. Of course they are held at a standard. But war is worse than hell. They get nervous as fuck just being told that their shipping out to a shithole country to shoot at an enemy that has no mercy, and WILL mutilate your body and leave it in middle of the road if you get caught.

Of course there are rules. Of course they are held at a standard. But war is worse than hell. They get nervous as fuck just being told that their shipping out to a shithole country to shoot at an enemy that has no mercy, and WILL mutilate your body and leave it in middle of the road if you get caught.
And again, this somehow invalidates...
And they won't fuck, rape, or bully the native women around them, or even each other considering what happens to people in the US Prison System?

Nuh uh, no. This ain't a valid argument for disallowing women from the front line. Considering there are countries with women on the front line for years that do not have this problem...
Nuh uh, no. This ain't a valid argument from disallowing women on the front line because it has been done for years. Thousands of women have served on the front line without this being any significant issue.

So.

iwwWR2q.gif

Reactions: Kairia and Flame
I want to ask OP if they've ever been in the service.

There's also the fact that men and men who don't share barracks together would undoubtedly be willing to work with each other. Quarters separation is not a valid argument either, to say nothing of the rape and bullying point.

USA, Sort of, yes.

Quarters separation is a very fucking valid. You MUST trust the person next to you with your life. Quarters separation creates a divide.

USA, Sort of, yes.

Quarters separation is a very fucking valid. You MUST trust the person next to you with your life. Quarters separation creates a divide.
You're implying that men and women cannot trust each other with life and death, which is patently and blatantly false, to the point that bringing up examples would be an absurdity in itself: Examples are literally everywhere.

So -this- argument completely fails.

USA, Sort of, yes.

You don't sort of serve. I'll bet you are/were a reserve, or you are just dodging the question. The vagueness of your answer implies you didn't. How exactly did you serve?

Reactions: Kairia
Swedish army don't have quarter seperation last I checked. Out in field exercises, everyone share tents regardless of gender. And if I am allowed to qoute a two tours to Afgahnistan soldier I know; "If the person who have my back has a AK-5, then that's his or her gender to me."

Status
Not open for further replies.