Wolves on the loose

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we are kinda in the middle of the forest and shadows trying to get you to play xD

You could be like lets take a walk then end up in the middle of the fight some how and then you get jumped because most wolfs hate you.

welll... okay i know some of the wolves are nice and all but the only one she will accept is Shadow... i mean... like... i guess she doesnt fit in here >.< you guys i dont think you understand that literally cats and dogs are mortal enemies.... she also now has to protect shadow like his mother... take him youll be dead etc etc etc.... idk this is all confusing now >.< im sorry v.v

noooo hes my shadow >.< anyways i think the last place we where at he was eating... im not sure sooooo could someone tell me?

Well we are kinda in the middle of the forest and shadows trying to get you to play xD

You could be like lets take a walk then end up in the middle of the fight some how and then you get jumped because most wolfs hate you.

Magic!

OMG!! Foo im so sorry i didnt see your post >.< and uhhh... could you possibly post another shadow comment? so i have something to work off of,... im sorry im such a bother :((

xD I figured you missed it =P

im sooooorry >.< ive had problems recently and groups kinda fell on my list of importance... i want to hop back in though, please help me

I get it no worries, go ahead.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? Y U NO JOIN BLOOD SCARED???? You could probably make Alpha male with a character like that...........that is, if Tsumitai didn't beat you down first.

Because I didn't want to join Blood Scared; it appears to have too many members.

Just warning you; Cain comes from a vicious pack, so be prepared!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR. DO NOT TEMPT ME TO KILL YOU, PUP...............for none can stand against Death.

Shadow I think your a little hyper lol XD

*You're!!!!!

Yeah, I am. READY TO GET STUFF DONE. Ack, where is Sanguinem!?!? And stupid Clu!?!?!? I'm tired of waiting.

Name: Faolanim
Appearance: Wolf: Large, beautiful grey wolf with an especially thick coat. Unmarked except for a twisted white burn scar up a back leg, stretching to just above her ankle, and a small, neat white scratch on her nose. Dark, still copper eyes. Stays in her wolf form at all times, mistrustful of humans and of her own human form's aptitude.
Human: Maybe you'll find out one day....
Tribe/Pack: Misted Shadows
Born into or joined: One of the first pups born into, the only of her litter to live there. Mother stayed in the pack long enough to give birth, then decided to depart one day with the rest of her litter.
Personality: Self-sufficient, mistrustful, gentle to the young and the innocent, free-spirited, overall quite calm. Can be cold, doesn't shy from violence when she feels it is needed, willful and sure in her decisions. Carries things out once she makes a commitment. Reliable, condemning of treachery and cowardice. More open to interaction with her pack mates if in their wolf forms- otherwise tends to keep in minimal whereever she can help it.
Weapon: N/A

Sorry, Metalhead. That pack was dissolved after their leader was killed.

One clu faded out of the roleplay and two. I NEVER FEAR DEATH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.