Wolves on the loose

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
JOIN ME. JOIN THE BLOOD SCARED SO THAT WE MAY CRUSH THE WELPS IN SILVER MOON.

Shadow is just a lost puppy, he will follow you around wherever.

okay and guess what?!?! My friend helped me make a picture of the fire cat!! :DFIRECATPROJECT.png

((Hit the image, it looks beter full sized))

Looks good, at first I was like 'Thats a house cat, not a panther!' then I hit full size an I saw I missed the curve of the form that is hard to see in the small version xD

silly foo, she aint no house cat. She'll rip you to shred without a moments notice :D

Grr I will fight Clu too! I want blood!!!

I fucked up my back today so i may not be on as much as usauall.

Suck it up Eclipse! I went to the hospital with a 104.3 fever and still managed to post on some RPs. Lets go!

Nah JK I really couldn't post that much because I went loopy after a while xD Take your time bro.

Name: Cain Whitlock

Appearance (Human): [SPOILI]
original.png
[/SPOILI]

Appearance (Wolf): [SPOILI]
original.png
[/SPOILI]

Tribe/Pack: Silver Moon

Born into or joined: Joined

Personality: Though Cain is in the Silver Moon pack, he is malicious and easily angered. He's considered one of the strongest members of the pack since he was originally from a vicious pack that still roams today, but they kicked him out since he had attacked the Alpha Male, almost killing the Alpha. He also won't hesitate to attack verbally or physically.

Weapon: His long claws that are utterly sharp.

Extra: Came from a different pack.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? Y U NO JOIN BLOOD SCARED???? You could probably make Alpha male with a character like that...........that is, if Tsumitai didn't beat you down first.

[MENTION=3913]Divine Temptation[/MENTION]

Your accepted!

Thanks norway n.n and when are we gunna get to the big fight scene?

WAIT!! i neeed to find a way to work myself into it! and lets keep it semi organized pleease :3

Hey blaise you can join up with my character along with avalon and lana. How's that sound?

hmmm... thing is shes a loner, except now shadow. Soooo i cant really fight yall unless you take shadow from me... tbh idk where shadow and i are O.o.... help?

Hmmm maybe me and my group find's where you two are and we help you guys find your way back and what not?

Status
Not open for further replies.