1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Medieval, romance, fantasy. (Elves, trolls, dragons, etc.)
Hello people of Iwaku!

In this thread I will be looking for TWO partners! I can play male or female, though would enjoy to be able to rp one female out of the two. Most (if not all) my plots are medieval-fantasy themed!

A bit about myself :

Before we get started into details, I'd like to share a tid-bit about myself. I recently finished my first year of college, so I've got the entire summer off now. After the whole school thing, I'm not sure if I'll be going back.. but with my days growing more dull by the minute, I'm really looking for something to do. Cue writing.

Some other things you should know about me is that I do enjoy a bit of smut in the roles-play, specifically if they're descriptive and the moment is right. Though that said as well, I prefer to keep things 40:60 in favor of plot driven. I like the story to go somewhere, rather than just have our characters going at each other like wild rabbits.
I absolutely love plot-twists! If things look like they're getting a little too peaceful, I'll throw in some plot twists to spicen it up! Make it more interesting, to say the least! And I expect my partner to do the same, as well.

I will not do mxm pairings, nor fxf pairings. Sorry folks. I'm rather simple, and would prefer to keep things MxF. So the no-go area includes the futari (I think is what they're called?) and other related things.:C Sorrys.

latest

Things I expect from you :

Advanced-douche level of rp. I like me some big paragraphs. Like realllly big. Details galore, pleassee please. Of course, I'll be asking for an rp sample. And if you want, I can give you one as well from a previous rp I've done. This is so important, 'cause the details keep me interested and give me something to work with.

Reaction-Thoughts-Action type of Rp. I really hate it when I dish out a super big post, with lots of key points and whathave you, and only get minimal back. So this this is really something that I kinda-sorta made up, but it follows suit; your character reacts to whatever is happening or what happened to him/her, their thoughts about it or the future, then an action in regards to whats happening.
Just makes it so its not dull, and you'll never be stumped in an rp. 'cause dats how things get boring.

Third person rp. Only accepting third person rps. First person I find is really unappealing to my eyes, and I get seriously disinterested after a few posts. Sorry again. ;;

Aggressive Rper. Like myself, I expect you to be aggressive in the ways of rp. Contribute to the plot making, give ideas and throw in plot twists. I hate being the only one to make things up. Makes it boring for me, 'cause I'll know whats going on all the time. I like to be surprised.

"Strong stomach" so to speak. I like rping erotica. Its fun, it intensifies the story, whatever you wanna call. I like it. I like rping gore too, that is also fun. Fight scenes followed by cheesy-romance make-up sessions are my favourite. So if you don't like any of these, I'm probably not the partner for you. Also, keep in mind, there may be things that society frowns upon nowadays. Considering I'm looking for more of a medieval role-play... Not everything is rainbows and flower fields. There's gonna be death, there's gonna be betrayal and rape, torture and maybe even suicides. (Though I very highly doubt that one. Not fond of it myself in any sense what-so-ever)I realize this may deter most people, but its rp. What happens, happens. Yes we can control it, but like I said, I enjoy plot twists. And I certainly love putting my characters through hell.

latest

Some plots to look over :

Considering the fact that I'm looking for mostly medieval-times era, most of these plots will be fantasy. In bold will be the roles I would prefer Rping for that plot. The plots are subject to change as we agree on stuff.

High ranking Knight(f) / Your Character (m)

The world is set in a medieval era (obviously), a war wagering between humans and the elven race. The humans had enslaved elves for centuries, using their bone marrow to make aging creams for themselves, or forcing them to work as maids/slaves either in mines or in mansions. It ranges far and wide how much the humans had caused wrath and fury among the elven folk.
Though rumors of a rebellion is on the wind. In the midst of the once elven territory, a riot has started. And the Character A (the female knight) has been called to deal with the matter swiftly and she sees fit. Though little does anyone know that the rebellion has been boiling for longer than the elves had let on.

Your character could be an elven male, keen on uprising against the humans, or perhaps even a human male whom had taken sides with the Elves. Or perhaps your character was assigned to the team that M.C had brought out to deal with the matter. The possibilities are endless.

---

Archer[Ranger](m) x Your Character(f)

A well known Kings' Ranger (archer) is deployed to a different country to settle some deputes. He is sent to bargain a trading agreement between his own country, and the one in question. Though during his stay at the castle, the country has come under attack. Now unable to return back home, he must remain situated in the current country to settle the war that has provokingly started, or so the Hierarchy of this country proclaims.

Your character could be a royal guard to a military hero, or even a peasant caught in the cross-fire. They could be of the country my character is visiting, or the one leading the attack on that country. The battle between the two factions will lead our characters meet, and possibly cross-fire. And in doing such, they must find a civil way to end this war so that both parties may have as little casualties as possible.

---

Dragon Rider(m) x Your Character(f)

For years the human race had lived in peace and prosperity lead by a series of benevolent (or tyrant) Kings. They'd traded with elves, had war with Orcs, though it was nothing that they couldn't handle. Until now, that is. The Dragonborne (a race of dragon-shifting-beings) population suddenly began to deplete. The cause of this had been unknown for a while, the Dragonborne having been sacred and mythological. Though it wasn't until an attack on a large city by the largest of dragons they'd ever seen, that the humans began to get thrown into chaos.

My character is a young man recently graduated out of the army. He has a rather adept secret to him, one of which will take a bit of proding for not even he knows whats going on. Though alas him and your character will meet when he is deployed to Y.C's current town for some business. And under the right circumstances, they will band together to stop the one of the last dragonborne in existence, and save the human race.

---

Demon(m) x Non-demon(f)

Years have passed since the death of his best friend. Ever since then, his sin count has only been escalating higher and higher. Sooner or later, rumors of the Red Demon have crossed over the country, if not the world. Slowly his soul is being consumed by the darkness, unable to find the light at the end of the tunnel, in a matter of speaking.
After recieving a tip from an unknown source, he goes in search of a higher power. He must cross into the true realm of the demons, and search out a stone to cure him of his darkening soul. Only then will he be free to return to his more human nature.

Once human, my character is slowly being turned into a demon after his soul is shattered from the loss of his friend. Since his friends death, three years of have passed. And he gets an anonymous tip from an unknown source (your character or not. up to you.) If not, then he possibly meets your character along the way and some kind of bond forms between them. She could be looking for the stone for profits, or whatever it is you think of. But the two end up journeying with one another to find this stone, and hopefully bring peace to either lives.
I imagine some betrayal could happen, some drama and injuries, and lots of other things as well.

---

Half-demon (f) x Your Character (m)

Half demon though full of mischief, this ruffian enjoys causing trouble around the country-side. Whether it be setting houses ablaze or thieving from those who can't afford it, she enjoys pulling pranks and causing lots of trouble for the local guards.
Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Eventually, she manages to piss off the wrong people from the wrong realm and gets herself into a heap of trouble. With a large and ever-growing bounty on her head, she must find a way to set things right and clear her name, despite her prankster tendencies.

Your character could be the bounty hunter, the person she pisses off, some local peasant who decided he wants an adventure, or even another demon. Though basically I imagine that she'll change her targets from humans to other demons, and unfortunately piss off someone a little stronger than her. In doing so, she and this mystery-man must find a way to clear her (or their) names so that they won't be chase for the rest of their lives. I imagine a lot of drama could accompany this plot, and of course the plot is subject to change as it progresses.​

Now while I don't RP canonxOC characters, I do enjoy some "fandoms." As in, I enjoy the world they're in. So below will be some worlds I wouldn't mind rping in, since they're already pre-made and such. In bold will be ones I am very interested in Rping.

Witcher
Game Of Thrones (not familiar with the place names)
Vikings (Just the general world of Vikings, not the show specifically)
World Of Warcraft
The Rangers Apprentice Universe
Legend Of Zelda (OC's only)​

If anything here interests you, feel free to send me a P.M, as I won't respond to comments made on this thread!

And if you don't see something here you like, but still wanna' rp, feel free to message me! I love creating random plots and worlds!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.