With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

Hahahaha no no don't worry about it. Apparently cake here is trying to squeeze me into the rp some how buuuut they havn't responded to my inbox reply. this was just me bugging them.
Ahh *nods* good because I like my tiger

Hahahaha no no don't worry about it. Apparently cake here is trying to squeeze me into the rp some how buuuut they havn't responded to my inbox reply. this was just me bugging them.
I know. I squeeze people in because I want everyone to be involved! :D

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
I almost wish there were a third line of zodiacs to accommodate everyone else xD
@Vio
Kaden-Face you would make a very fun tiger x)

But I has claimed her beforehand~ X3

Hmm, I have a general idea of what I would like to do

I almost wish there were a third line of zodiacs to accommodate everyone else xD
@Vio
A THIRD ONE ARE YEW JOOOKIING~ ♥
I think we have enough characters. Just waiting for precious @Vio to spawn me an Inbox.
Surprises surprises.

Reactions: Hermit
Rooster.
Using the Rooster, a person is musical, creative, and stubborn. With this Zodiac, a person can unleash a sonic scream powerful enough to topple entire buildings.

Rat.
Using the Rat, a person has the powers of incredible intuition and superhuman reflexes. Very skilled at extracting information one truly desires.​

The rat sounds awesome but i'm making my final decision and going for the rooster.
@Vio
A THIRD ONE ARE YEW JOOOKIING~ ♥
I think we have enough characters. Just waiting for precious @Vio to spawn me an Inbox.
Surprises surprises.

I did a quick search and found there are actually two more zodiacs! TWO!! A Hindu zodiac and a Celtic zodiac. *0* awesome as it is i feel like we got enough zodiac signs already. But idk......

• Love
Reactions: Ali
I read all the things in this thread and I do so solemnly swear that I'm up to no goo.... no wait... I mean, I swear I'll have my character up and done by tomorrow night. I went to a Con today so I need a little bit of relaxing times, but I have an idea cooking for an ex-military mercenary type guy for my character.

Reactions: Hermit and Jihae
large-4.png

THE BASICS

FULL NAME
Emily Huang

MEANING
Emily - Industrious or Rival
Huang - Yellow

NICKNAME
Em, Emi.

THEME SONG(S)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Airport to Tokyo, Japan.

OCCUPATION
Architect

ZODIAC

BIRTHDAY
May 23rd

Zodiac SIGN
Rabbit

ABILITIES
Super Speed/Teleportation
She is able to move swiftly, almost as though teleporting around. This really helps her if she is in a rush, but it messes up her hair and such, which is why she only does it when she doesn't really care about how she looks (Like if she were just going for a jog).

Bullet/Lasers Magic
She is able to form compressed magic into her hands and release, like a bullet or at times, a laser. They have no specific element, and the bullets can be summoned in a flurry, like a bullet hell. She is also able to summon magic circles that release bullets and lasers for her.

WEAPONS
Her fists w/ gloves - Although she prefers not to fight often, she had taken a lot of martial arts, along with acrobatics as a child, and so is experienced with fist to fist fighting.

Literally anything in her reach - She is able to quickly adapt to her surroundings, able to really use anything as a weapon. She doesn't have too much experience with anything asides from Nunchucks, poles, and her fists, however.

STRENGTHS
She can literally run around, almost teleporting and shooting at her enemy in flurries, to confuse them and catch them off guard. She prefers fighting long ranged, however, she can fight short ranged as well, almost giving her enemy no time to react at close ranged bullets.

WEAKNESSES
Despite being quick, she does have limits. She cannot run and shoot for long periods of time, else she will grow tired and have the need to take a break. She also is quite lazy, not really wanting to fight for too long or doing too much work, despite being athletic.

ZODIAC ALLIES
Despite being passive and kind, they do not have many allies as they don't interact much with the other zodiacs.

Dog - She and the dog get along well, usually playful and the dog usually helps her out when speaking.

ZODIAC ENEMIES
The rabbit has barely any enemies, as the Rabbit themselves are mainly passive, and they don't like to bother much with other people, and so has very, very few enemies in the first place.

Rooster - Her exact opposite. She doesn't technically dislike them, but she can't agree with how they think either (Ironic as it is). They can do whatever they want, in any way they want, but she finds it annoying how they are always pointing out how others are doing something wrong, even if they get the job done. Sometimes, they just get on her nerves.

Wig-Carve-wig-Long-hair-Fluffy-new-Round-face-and-short-hair-girls-Liu-Hai-wig.jpg

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR
Dark, Dark, Dark brown.

EYES COLOR
Dark, Dark, Dark brown.

HEIGHT
5'2"

WEIGHT
109 lbs

OUTFIT/CLOTHING STYLE

Emily prefers cute clothing, wearing oversized sweaters, animal hoodies, beanies, and etc. She wears loose clothing, though, she also likes wearing clothing that she can easily move in. She needs to wear glasses, and so puts them on when she isn't out on a walk or a run.

DISTINGUISHING MARKS

BODY TYPE/BUILD
Slender, and proportionate. Petite and fragile, with some arm and leg muscle. Average weight, below average height.

PERSONALITY

GOOD PERSONALITY TRAITS
Optimistic
Curious
Encouraging
Caring
Gentle
Patient

BAD PERSONALITY TRAITS
Gullible
Soft Spoken
Passive
Easily pushed around
Timid
Weak Spirited
Unconfident

Cute things
Sweet things
Athletics
Visual Arts
Academics

DISLIKES
Horror
Gore
Sexist People
Not being allowed to learn
Not being allowed to do something just because of something
Giving up
Burdening others

FAVORITE COLOR
All soft colours

FAVORITE FOOD
Orange Flavoured Lollipop

FAVORITE ANIMAL
Rabbits

HOBBIES
Playing the Piano
Exercising
Sports
Designing

USUAL MOOD
Content

DRINK/SMOKE/DRUGS
None

HOW SERIOUS ARE THEY?
She usually isn't very serious, as the only time she can be caught being serious is whilst doing her job, or studying.

(IN)DEPENDANT?
Dependant, however independent whilst studying or working.

DAREDEVIL? OR CAUTIOUS?
Cautious

HOW DO THEY PASS TIME?
Reading
Playing Sports
Designing
Listening to Music
Texting

BIGGEST SECRET
Whilst outside the house of her own family, she is lively, cheery, and all around almost a perfect person. However, when she was a child in her house, she was dirty, lazy, and etc. However, she was fairly smart, and usually smart talked her parents since they didn't know english. After her father passed away from cancer, and her grandmother suddenly died, she had been taking up much more responsibilities, which in turn, forced her to change and help her step mother.

FEARS
Losing another Family member
Growing Cancer or Gum Disease
Bugs
Falling from High places
Accidents
Deaths

COMFORTS
Her bed
Some relaxing music
A good book
A cup of Hot Chocolate
Eating Tangerines

large-5.png

HOW DO THEY ACT WHEN THEY ARE...

SAD
She pretty much pauses for a moment, and slowly breaks into tears, s opposed to all at once. It's mainly because she tries her best to hold it all in, and her sadness will rapidly leak out. It's visible that she will start crying when her face flushes red, and she gets all silent.

HAPPY
She is usually content, so she will be cheery and a little childish, along with hyper.

ANGRY
She usually does not express her anger, taking a few deep breathes in order to tame it.

AFRAID
Her entire body will tense up, and she will quickly look around for the closest place to hide. At times, and may accidentally use someone to be her shield, out of pure fear. She choses flight over fight, of course.

WANT SOMETHING
She will pout like a kid to some people, or she will just glance at the item, and often mention it to others when there is something she wants, even if she says that she doesn't need it.

CONFUSED
She will tilted her head to the side, nodding, and pretending to understand when really, she doesn't. She usually replies with "Uh huh..", "Yup.", or "Got it!".

HOW DO THEY REACT TO...

DANGER
She'll run away, flight over fight.

DEATH OF LOVED ONE
Emily will practically seep into a very, very dark mood and it will take a while for her to recover. She will shut herself in for a little while in order for her mentality to heal, however even after it healing, she will come out as a somewhat different person, meaning even less confident.

DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
It will take her a while to ponder over the situation, and depending on what it is, it will keep her pondering day and night on how to solve it, at least, if it somehow involves herself. She is usually, however, able to avoid possible negative outcomes, so she never really had to face too many difficult situations to begin with.

INJURY
Being sheltered as a child, she never really got too many injuries, or more accurately, never broken a bone. However, due to her somewhat low pain tolerance, she will literally reply with 'Ouch' even if one were to gently knock at her arm. If someone else were injured, she would go out of her way to help treat them, and care for them until they are healed.

SOMETHING IRRESISTABLY CUTE
She will cuddle it so hard, it will die to death. 'nuff said.

LOSS OF HOURS OF WORK
She would probably pout for a little bit, since she actually likes working. Though, she works as an Architect, so she can't really lose hours.

PROTECTIVENESS?
She is very protective, though not protective to the point she will tie someone to her. Though, she doesn't mind if someone is protective over her, as long as she isn't the one being tied to them.

GOOD DECISIONS?
She usually encourages them, as she helps gives tips to others if they are pondering over what decision to make. If it were herself, she will ponder a bit before actually taking action.

BAD DECISIONS?
Although she won't say much, since it's the person's decision, she will only support them in whatever route they take, occasionally questioning them if it's really what they want to do and bring out a possible outcome to shed some light to them.

HISTORY
When she was first born, her birth mother refused to care for her, leaving her in the arms of her father, who moved to Canada in Ontario, caring for his daughter with his grandparents. However, not even he wanted to care for her much, and so when her grandpa and grandmother could not take care of her, he would hire other people to babysit Emily, only for them to complain about her excessive crying, which her grandmother soon said that it was the result of losing her own mother. She was sent back and forth on a plane, crying the entire time back and forth from her birthplace, back to Ontario. Eventually, she finally settled in Ontario for her grandparents to care for her, as her father went god knows where.

As a child, she was always cheerful and energetic, brightening up the mood wherever she went and making others smile along with her. She had made many friends, however, she didn't realize that many of the males had something for her, and she didn't realize this until she was much older. Around her 10th birthday, her grandfather fell on the bus while coming home from somewhere, causing people to panic and rush to her grandfather. Since then, she hadn't celebrated her birthday once, however, only did so when it was her brother's birthday, which was much, much later on in the year.

Nearing the end of the fourth grade, her parents decided to move somewhere else, and unlike other children, the girl was really excited about meeting new people. The only problem was that they moved and made her transfer somewhere, where the children were terribly rude and judgemental. After living there for two years, people had started bullying her, picking on her, and starting rumours about her. She really disliked it, and she couldn't even talk back, causing a major blow to her self esteem, confidence, and body image.

In the beginning of the 5th grade, her grandfather died from cancer, which appeared to had come from the broken bone. After hearing this news, she broke into tears, and she was unable to contain herself for a week or so, and even to this day, it bothers her so. After the funeral, she kept trying not to cry, and she had stopped crying so much about it once at the age of 15 or 16.

Near the end of grade 6, her parents made her transfer again, and this time, to the country side. She enjoyed it, as she was always living in urban areas. However, that country side quickly grew to be a suburban area, and a school was build nearby, to where she attended and soon, a high school was built nearby, and thus, attended that also.

She was still suffering from her loss of confidence and such in the rest of middle school, causing the other kids to pick on her again. She grew fed up with it, and shut herself in, hoping to make others stop picking on her, only having a reverse effect.

Once entering high school, she had found out that her father held a stage 3 cancer, which was only brought into light when there were lymph nodes on his neck for 9 months. Since then, she had been trying her best to excel in academics, while helping at home a little bit as well. Though, her parents were always scolding her for being so lazy, and lacking the motivation to care for her own beauty. At the time, she saw that as long as she didn't smell and as long as she wore clothing, it was fine.

As year passed by and her father underwent the treatment for cancer, it eventually came back and it devastated the entire family. Her father was still yelling at her, and her, being a very stupid teenager, ignored him even though he was so worried about her. He died the day after her 16th birthday.

Mourning over the loss of her father, her step-mother was devastated, however, still went to work for the family as it mainly ran off of her salon. After this, her grandmother seemed to also be mourning the loss of her husband, and her youngest son. The days were dark for a while, however, things didn't get better from there. Half a year after her grandma fell ill, and passed away three months later.

With the loss of her birthfather, her grandmother, and grandfather, and being abandoned by her birth mother, she took up most of the chores in the house, taking all of her grandmother's past chores, and even learnt who to cook after many failed attempts in order to help her. She started tutoring her half brother, and eventually, was able to get into a university for architecture on a scholarship.

University was pretty normal and it was nothing to write home about, however, her mother insisted that she stay on residence, despite having to care for her brother who was now 14 years old.

After university, she had been travelling around to all different places as her brother cares for their mother, and Emily occasionally sends money back home to the mother.

OTHER:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jihae
Aaaaaaand IC is now in the works!
It might take longer than expected, which should be awesome so people can get their CS done (If you can't make up the time to do everything, just do the Basics and the Zodiac section of the CS. It's really all we need for the moment until you can finish it up.) The reason why the IC is taking longer than expected is because I'm going to be writing WHAT HAPPENED to the Zodiacs that caused the Zodiac Legacy in the first place. ^^; Creative writing is a bit meh for me but it should be fine because this is one of the favorite RPs I've created/imagined happening.​

• Love
Reactions: Ali

5a638f82f37aedf291908b5c52906e51.jpg

ALL THE WIPS ARE GIVEN
~:THE BASICS:~
~:FULL NAME:~
Marianne Clari Finch

~:MEANING:~
In Russian, her name means Rebelious, and Clari means Bright

~:NICKNAME:~
Most people call her Ann, some have come up with some more creative nicknames, but mostly just Ann

~:AGE:~
Ann is 26 Years of Age

~:GENDER:~
Female

~:THEME SONG(S):~

~:LOCATION:~
Ann currently lives in LA

~:OCCUPATION:~
Professional Fighter with Parkour on the side

~:ZODIAC:~
~:BIRTHDAY:~
November 16th

~:ASTROLOGICAL SIGN:~
Tiger

PLANET ACCORDING TO ASTROLOGICAL SIGN:

ELEMENT ACCORDING TO ASTROLOGICAL SIGN:

ABILITIES:
||Eternal Stamina||
Ann has the ability to literally keep fighting forever. She can go on and on and on, she never seems to tire at all. She often
is seen as someone with boundless energy, which is a great thing in a fight.
LIMITATION:Ann's boundless energy can sometimes be a bit difficult to control, and she gets distracted easily, which is why she
is constantly on the move, trying to keep herself from fidgeting.

||Balance||
Ann has the ability to always land on her feet, emotionally and physically. She has experience with
this power, and her balance is extremely refined, making her nimble and agile like a cat. She often goes around
using her power to her advantage as she tries to work off her boundless energy.
LIMITATION: Her balance is on point, but if she get's too distracted she can often times make stupid mistakes, though this rarely happens.

||Reflexes||
Ann's reflexes are otherworldly, almost like she can predict a move before it happens (Which she can't). It is extremely
difficult to get through her reflexes along with her boundless energy. In real life, this practice comes in handy
when she drops things, or others drop things, because if Ann is around, she can always save the day.
LIMITATION: Ann's reflexes decrease the more hurt she is

||Hearing and Smell||
Due to Ann being the Tiger, her senses of smell and hearing are enhanced to hear things that are
much farther away or much fainter than most people could hear at all, which of course also applies to her
sense of smell.
LIMITATION: Since her sense of smell and hearing is amplified, loud noises such as thunder and lightning,
or strong smells such as body fluids or feces tend to irritate her.

||Tigers Roar||
A tigers roar, though nowhere near as strong as a Lions, can still strike fear in the hearts of
her opponents, but the major use is to contact other animals of her species, such as lions, or panthers.
This works to call the Lion Zodiac, though that has not been discovered yet. The side
effects are a small intimidation factor, less effective on confident people,
and more effective on easily frightened people.
LIMITATION: Ann knows very little about this power, and is still working on perfecting it. All she
knows is that when her temper rises to a certain point, she lets out a roar, and has yet to
be able to control it successfully.

||Energy Manipulation||
Energy manipulation is the ability to take inner energy and convert it into a magical attack.
LIMITATION: She can only control her energy thus far, which requires a extreme amount of calm and focus.
Her energy usually comes out as lightning, and sometimes fire if she channels her anger
too much. The fire is extremely dangerous and the heat depends on her anger. It seems to be
unwilling to go out until Ann has calmed down again. Not only that but using it makes her actually
feel drained if she goes too far, which can sometimes be a good thing.

~:WEAPONS:~
Ann's first weapon is a staff, which is about 70 inches tall, so it stands about hallway to head height.
She has attached small knifes to the ends of it to make it easier to attack from a range. It is made of
a light wood material and painted red and blue.

silverredparrael.jpg

In the case of loosing or breaking her staff, she has a small set of throwing knifes that
she uses. She carries at the least one on her at all times.
5dae889c781bcce2f8827e3392b23ef2.jpg

~:STRENGTHS:~
-Her Agility
-Her Balance
-Her Reflexes
-Her Senses
-Her Boundless Energy
-Experience

~:WEAKNESSES:~
-Easily Agitated
-She doesn't have any supernatural attacks
-Loud noises
-Twitchy
-Slightly Irritating
-Defensive Style Fighter

~:ZODIAC ALLIES:~
Currently, anyone who has aligned with the ZAPS Corporation

~:ZODIAC ENEMIES:~
Anyone on the other side

~:APPEARANCE:~
~:HAIR COLOR:~
Dark Brown

~:EYES COLOR:~
Blue Green

~:HEIGHT:~
5'8"

~:WEIGHT:~
215 Pounds of Muscle

~:OUTFIT/CLOTHING STYLE:~
Casual Clothing Example
Semi Formal Outfits
Formal Outfit
Workout Outfit
Sleepware

~:DISTINGUISHING MARKS:~
Ann has a tattoo on her right side, and a small nick in her ear.
6693c974e4eaf59c0002c72d97e169bc.jpg

~:BODY TYPE/BUILD:~
Ann is built like an athlete. She has mostly muscle and she can lift the average weight of most
women, even more than that often.

~:PERSONALITY:~
~:GOOD PERSONALITY TRAITS:~
-Loyal
-Thoughtful
-Curious
-Quirky
-Energetic
-Protective
-Determined

~:BAD PERSONALITY TRAITS:~
-Aggressive
-Cocky

-Aloof
-Full of Herself
-Irritating
-Self Destructive
-Stubborn

~:LIKES:~
+Hot Chocolate, Fighting, Fire, Training, Moving, Staying Focused, getting her way, feeling confident,
Music, Feeling Relaxed, Parkour, Smelling Food, Curling up, Taking Naps, Feeling like a cat,
Large T shirts, Spandex, Sleeping In, Cuddling, Friends, Having Fun, Feminism, Equality.

~:DISLIKES:~
Seeing People Angry, Feeling Angry, Hurting Her Friends, Not Getting her Way, Being Oppressed,
Patriarchy, Feeling Restless, Her Glasses, Feeling Sad, Letting other's see her sad, feeling embarrassed,
Feeling outmatched, Being beaten, Being Swarmed.

~:FAVORITE COLOR:~
Blue, or a Fire Orange

~:FAVORITE FOOD:~
FAVORITE ANIMAL:
HOBBIES:
USUAL MOOD:
DRINK/SMOKE/DRUGS:
HOW SERIOUS ARE THEY?:
(IN)DEPENDANT?:
DAREDEVIL? OR CAUTIOUS?:
HOW DO THEY PASS TIME?:
BIGGEST SECRET:
FEARS:
COMFORTS:

HOW DO THEY ACT WHEN THEY ARE...
~:SAD:~
Even though Ann is very emotionally stable, when she does get sad, she usually covers
it with aggression, or to those closer to her, a smile. She tries not to let people worry
HAPPY:
ANGRY:
AFRAID:
WANT SOMETHING:
CONFUSED:

HOW DO THEY REACT TO...
DANGER:
DEATH OF LOVED ONE:
DIFFICULT SITUATIONS:
INJURY:
SOMETHING IRRESISTABLY CUTE:
LOSS OF HOURS OF WORK: