With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

If we talking about peace and power, personality wise (Going off the zodiacs) I think Rooster, Tiger, and the Goat would want the most power xDD
Peace, I'd say Ox, Pig, and Dog.
The rest would be pretty much neutral xDD
Then again that's my opinion.
@Commander Cheesecake

So did you guys decide to do the Chinese zodiacs then?? If so I might join ^^

If we talking about peace and power, personality wise (Going off the zodiacs) I think Rooster, Tiger, and the Goat would want the most power xDD
@Commander Cheesecake

Well I think it would be best to leave it for the people who take their zodiac to decide what side they are on??? O.o

In this RP, three Chinese Zodiacs will want peace, the other three will want power. Just to balance out the scales.
Libra joke aaayyyye.
That's bullshit. (hehe I can do that too)

Reactions: Esmeray
Well I think it would be best to leave it for the people who take their zodiac to decide what side they are on??? O.o
Yes! People get to choose what side they are on. Because freedom. ^^

That's bullshit. (hehe I can do that too)
.... You're clever, I'll give you that.

So did you guys decide to do the Chinese zodiacs then?? If so I might join ^^
Yep! We decided to do the Chinese Zodiacs. Blending their storyline into the Astrological ones are still in the works but yes, they are coming into the RP.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cerulean
Alright have any of them been taken yet???

@Commander Cheesecake
So I had Pig right still xD

I would like to have tiger so I can bring in an old character I used to play. ;//w//;

Nope it's Pig

• Thank You
Oooh or maybe I want the hare.

Oooh or maybe I want the hare.
Hare and Tiger are taken and the roles of the Chinese Zodiacs are filled buuuuuuuuuuut.
c;

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Jihae
Hehehe. I am elusive Liddell >:3
1zvbx9s.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Hmm, my character might have a touch time, because since she is the tiger she is loyal but arrogant. I don't know which side she would choose yet

You can't have my tiger. *closes arms around position*
Hahahaha no no don't worry about it. Apparently cake here is trying to squeeze me into the rp some how buuuut they havn't responded to my inbox reply. this was just me bugging them.