Witches, Wizards and warlocks (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so im planning to do my first post soon... Just a doubt (I think you should had wrotethis at the start).

How is exactly our world? How does it calls? Which is tech level?

Name: Shadowski
Good/Evil: Can be both (easily convinced unless in a rage)
Type of magic: Fire
Appearance: Size of a 12 year old child, with dark hair and small red horns. Never wears shoes and in tattered clothing
Personality: A strange personality, he is very curious, but can get angry. He can be scared of some things
History: I start as a demon and created during rp so none yet
Relationships: He has not met a sentient being yet
Abilities/skills: When he gets angry he does a lot of damage, but is also susceptible to a lot more on him
Other info: Not much is known about him

I don't know about you guys but I'm feeling a bit lonely here. Besides Skyminer I'm the only one who's not a murdering psychopath. Not that there's anything wrong with that but still. Ronin has no idea what he's in for xD

I'M THE FIRST MASS MURDERER PSYCHOPATH!!! SO THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO ME!!!

@Skyminer STILL WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER!!!

Sorry Zacky. It was just a joke, not calling any one out. Skyminer you there?

Okay Skyminer I'm not trying to be rude but you've made two different threads to rp on. The first one's link is above my character sheet which has my first post and now yours. Now the second thread is the one that almost everyone else has posted on and it's the second link on page two and the one you go to when you hit "Play" on the first page. Which one are we playing on?

I didnt know that... Lol lets just use the new one lol :).

Earth but war torn. I dont know a name do you have a suggestion? High magic tech low machinery tech.

Fantasy steampunk. Magic instead of steam? Okay then xD

Status
Not open for further replies.