Witches, Wizards and warlocks (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Skyminer Click on their name and click on start a conversation. Another way is to go to their profile, click on information, then click on start a conversation.

name . genesis varcar
gender . female
age . nineteen
good/evil . leaning towards evil
type of magic . metal and defense
appearance .
tumblr_ne67d4eCzA1sqloweo1_400.jpg

personality . not very outgoing, more of a naive, awkward woman. not sure of herself or her feelings, really. very ghost-like and 'mysterious'?
history . genesis has a mother and father who both are inspiring potion sellers, but they use mostly black magic and are knowing for scamming. when her parents were stirring up mischief, her and her older brother were outside in the fields, sleeping, playing and discovering. they always used to wave to the airplanes far above, and see them skip right over their fields, letting the grass go haywire and whatever hats they had on the time to get lost. due to this, they both gained a love for flight and both studied together to learn how to become pilots. however, since their father who is overly masculine had taunted her brother once he found out of his blueprints, his brother grew up to leave them suddenly, telling genesis he had to find himself and tearing their dream in two. that really messed her up, but her dream to fly never was fiddled with.
relationships . ~~~
abilities/skills .
[ sui ] -
envelop chosen body part with metal
[ pei ] - enveloped body part will detach and be used for offense/launched outside body.
[ koya ] - pick a spot and turn it into metal, spots more than three will becoming tiring for genesis. choices: copy hand or body part and use it from afar ; make it spin counter clock wise or clock wise ; rumble and shake the ground
[ dura ] - use detached body parts as moving pillars. ex: su-pei, both arms fall to ground and turn into metal pillars, sliding against the floor and charging all in their way, ex: su-pei, both arms fall off and float in midair, arms turns into metal pillars and swaying around genesis
[ ju ] - a defense buff that dulls pain of oncoming hits and lessens chance of being impaled. Her entire body will flash every 10 seconds, looking like a statue of herself carved in metal, but will fade and show the actual genesis. when hit, genesis will turn into metal for as long contact is introduced, emitting a metallic sound, and when contact is released, she will turn back into flesh and bone. lasts for approximately ten minutes. can be summoned then cancelled without worry but if used longer than ten minutes, it'll hurt genesis's energy.

every name of each skill much be exclaimed verbally or at least said to be summoned.

other info . she loves camping on rooftops to see any airplanes over head.

awesome descrition of how your character looks :D lol. i like your thingy (dont know what to call it) at the bottom of your posts.

Would you like me to start? We've been talking about starting for the past couple days and I'd love to be the one to kick it off

(Can I still join? xD)
name: Kurt Bridges/ The Fool
Good/Evil: Evil
Type of magic: Illusion magic
Appearance: he looks like this
Personality: Crazy and clinically insane, yet crafty and deceitful in his own way. Has a "Happy-go-lucky" attitude.
History: Kurt Bridges' family consisted of great Wizards and Witches. Because of this, his parents trained him in using magic. He grew obsessed in magic that he began studying the dark arts in secret. It corrupted him little by little until it finally drove him insane. He was driven into a frenzy and killed his entire family. Due to his insanity, he embraced a new identity and calls himself "The Fool". Since then, he spent his days terrorising every village he arrives in and laughing like a mad man as the village was plunged into chaos.
Relationships: none
Abilities/skills: Fabricate- He can summon illusions which he could use to confuse his enemies. The illusions can hurt if they believe it's real. Once they realise it is an illusion, it vanishes.
Copycat- He can cast an illusion on himself in order to look like someone else.
Frenzy- He can drive normal people crazy and make them obey him. He can not cast this spell to anyone who is also practicing magic.
Other info: He's also a skilled swordsman, wielding two swords.

(Can I still join? xD)
name: Kurt Bridges/ The Fool
Good/Evil: Evil
Type of magic: Illusion magic
Appearance: he looks like this
Personality: Crazy and clinically insane, yet crafty and deceitful in his own way. Has a "Happy-go-lucky" attitude.
History: Kurt Bridges' family consisted of great Wizards and Witches. Because of this, his parents trained him in using magic. He grew obsessed in magic that he began studying the dark arts in secret. It corrupted him little by little until it finally drove him insane. He was driven into a frenzy and killed his entire family. Due to his insanity, he embraced a new identity and calls himself "The Fool". Since then, he spent his days terrorising every village he arrives in and laughing like a mad man as the village was plunged into chaos.
Relationships: none
Abilities/skills: Fabricate- He can summon illusions which he could use to confuse his enemies. The illusions can hurt if they believe it's real. Once they realise it is an illusion, it vanishes.
Copycat- He can cast an illusion on himself in order to look like someone else.
Frenzy- He can drive normal people crazy and make them obey him. He can not cast this spell to anyone who is also practicing magic.
Other info: He's also a skilled swordsman, wielding two swords.
Love the character. Not that I don't love the others as well but The Fool is someone I wouldn't mind writing a short story about

Sorry i totally forgot to make a forum to play on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.