Witch Cafe: Season of the Witch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shiny

Original poster
I am strongly considering bringing Witch Cafe back this Fall, on multiple nights (or days) possibly. Leaning towards bi-weekly but I dunno yet.

For those unfamiliar, Witch Cafe is a chat rp about a quaint cafe only accessible to witches and other magical beings.
1c768c818aa1276ea94bc6bed4a54135.jpg

So I'm mainly just curious if this is something a decent of amount of peeps would be into. If so I wouldn't mind having some plot ideas thrown in to give me a little more to play around with.

You know that I am WAYYYYY interested in this. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Shiny
Reactions: Wanderfool
@Namora @Wicked

Thought of you two when I heard about this. If you guys are interested, you should come aboard. :)

SAVED SPACE! *goes looking to create a cute witchy*

I'm sooooo interested i. This ^_^

Very interesting consept.

This would be the first chat RP I'll be in so I ask for you to bare with me -_-"

Witches and cafés? I'm totally interested! ^u^

This sounds wonderful! c: I've never done a chat roleplay on this site either so add me to the list of chat newbies.
Do you have a genre besides fantasy that you're thinking of? Like will there be conflict or romance? Or will it be more casual? Either way, I'm interested! :carousel:

There probably won't be too much conflict as this is meant to be pretty lighthearted and casual BUT romance is very much welcome, a bit of drama is too, witchy love blooming! (As long as it stays pg-13, as this is a charp for all age groups of Iwaku)

This looks wonderful. Just hook me up with the date and things~

i might be interested! i haven't done a chatrp in so long so i dunno how that'll go, but i've been looking for an excuse to make more witch ocs for a while now. is there a plot going on with this?

Not too much a plot, no. They'll be events and shenanigans but nothing like a main plot outside of magical beings interacting with other in a magical cafe setting.

I'm slowly getting back into chaRP, so I'd be willing to give it a try! I recently read this cute little short story about a witch who had her little magic shop and it got me craving this sort of thing. So this is a little mini godsend lol.

• Thank You
Reactions: Shiny
Status
Not open for further replies.