Wings; Atrox ANhell

Heeeyy everybody! Regrettably, I have to pull out of this RP, sorry. Gomen nasai, truly. I always hate to do this, but end of the year crap at school isn't helping.

its okies ^_^ go do what you gotta do ^_^

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

MAN, there is some nice stuff getting posted out there. It's too bad we have to let one of our characters go. but this brings me to a great point.

It seems to me we have alot fo characters interacting with space and time, but not with EACHOTHER. It's high time our characters got involved with eachother, and even if not EVERYONE gets involved with EVERYONE, we need some side-plots going on.

FEEL FREE to use this thread as a way to plan these plots between characters. My character and bastet's and my character and I_am_that_is have already had interactions.

get out there, don't be afraid to get into eachothers paths and cross ideas! that's what this is all about, so let's get this RP ont eh fast track to greatness! ^_^ I see good things in our future.

Excitedly, and awesomely,

Desaecula

OKAY PLAYERS! ^_^ i see that we have lost some direction here in this RP, I am posting a game-changeing GM post, please pay attention to it, and respond in time.

for mroe direction, heres a handy dandy.. TIMELINE!

1-The storm rolls in and everyone evacuates to the storm shelter
2-disaster will strike the town as it is torn apart byt he freak storm
3- one, or more of the students/teachers will realize their power
4- the first actual fight will occur
5-night will fall, and the storm will pass
6-those who have used their powers against teh 'creatures' that appear will be forced to reveal eachother
7-secret agents may, or may not be involved....*evil cackle*