Wings; Atrox ANhell

Name: Serene Montgomery
Player: Angel~Dove
Vice: lust-passion in the form of people/people watching

Appearance:
bpag.jpg

Background: She moved here for her father's work, he is an investor working for the board of trustees for the school. Serene is an only child and happy to be so. even though she has a passion for people because of growing up an only child, she is selfish and very rude in general to others. She is not overly outgoing, or at least doesnt appear so. She wants to watch people, not really be a part of them.

The Wings:
6476bde740cdc30ef9c29aac7f50f965.jpg

Element : Liquid
Charge: Aqueous
Aura: it has a purple-blue hue and flows around her like water. also the feelings of those around her depend on the mood, from calm like a still lake to the wrath of a tsunami.

wow.. impressive water elementalist... approved. and WOOT NEW PLAYERZZZZZ!!!!

OMG having such a hard time with an opening...will post in the morning...

i jsut realized i ommited my characters wings burstign free. DON"T FORGET TO ADD THE WINGS EMERGENCE IN YOUR FIRST POSTS!!!

thank you.. this has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood, Desaecula. GOODNIGHT IWAKU!! WE LOVE YA!!!!

* rocks out before passing out*

Bastet you are not alone...im having a heck of a time XD

omg im so glad that im not alone....

but i finally got it posted...took me for friggin ever to finish it too....ugh.....

the post moving us on to the next part of our story will be made on TUESDAY AT NOON.

ANYONE wishing to jump in and post who hasn't should do so, or PM me before then.

thank you,
DESAECULA

wootness...finally moving on!!!!!!!!! umm, it may not be as epic as the first one...

well so i got a bit busy, sorry abotu that all, but we're moving on as soon as i make the post, probably int he next hour or so.

hope everyone is still interested int his,

(BUMP)...hello? *listens to crickets chirp* Desaecula...why is everywhere you take me creepy? Hello?? Anyone else here?

-waves- It's been dead silent, Duchess. I also got afraid no one else would post in here or the IC.

hmmm....i will poke Desaecula and see what he's up to if he doesnt post in here tonight...as for I_AM...i've noticed he's been dropping from alot of his roleplays lately so *shrugs* idk...my last post depends on I_AM or Des or both before i can post again...

I have been waiting for others to post before I posted again.