Wings; Atrox ANhell

D

Desaecula

Original poster
(';.,Wings,.;')<o:p></o:p>
The tombstone stood as a blackened monument to a life the dates upon itsaid was taken too soon. The man in question had only lived 47 years on thisearth before he was called. However, today, there is nobody left to mourn him.In truth, nobody in the city beside the cemetery even knows who he was, or whyhe was so important that the resting place of his earthly vessel was given sucha lavish burial. An occult expert was commissioned by the city board toinvestigate the mysterious tomb of Connor Isaac Harm.<o:p></o:p>
But soon, Fate would take his first victim involved with the tomb of Harm.The expert was found dead at the tomb the next morning, robbed naked, raped,and stabbed. Several men where arrested, plead guilty, and where put tojustice. <o:p></o:p>
There was never a more eerie sight than the fog drifting around the stonesof the hilly graveyard just outside the city. From near every skyscraper there,the cemetery spans over the horizon, a bleak reminder of wealthy men'smortality.<o:p></o:p>
Yet no one ever thought of the WHY... just the HOW. The city was dangerous,and thugs often went to odd places to do their dirty work. However, the expertscalled in where ghost-hunters seeking supernatural closure. Their camera'spoised, and their mission clear, they spent the night at the cemeteryinvestigating. What they found was startling… and each of the seven mencontracted a dire form of influenza from the chilly night, each of them washospitalized before their findings could be reviewed. And their deaths loomover the city still. Eight years have passed, and no one dares <o:p></o:p>
The words written on the grave were etched in scrolling letters along theonce-smooth surface of the black granite. Stains of mineral deposits bled fromthe engraved verse like silver tails in the moonlight.
IN VENERE VERITAS<o:p></o:p>
Have nofear<o:p></o:p>
There arewounds that are not meant to heal<o:p></o:p>
And theysing, <o:p></o:p>
In VenereVeritas<o:p></o:p>
Comeinside, <o:p></o:p>
Let thefire burn you alive, <o:p></o:p>
And sing,baby sing, <o:p></o:p>
There arewounds that are not meant to heal…<o:p></o:p>
At all.

--THE BACKSTORY--
It is the spring of 2012 at the Belle Morrell privateschool. Spring break has come and goneand the students and teachers shuffle back into the newly upholstered stonewalled center of education. But severalof our students and teachers come back from vacation with a little more thanthey bargained for. The growing ruralcommunity constructed this school only five years ago, thus only one class ofscholars has been reared by Belle Morrell so far, and the community is stillunsure of what to think of the high-class establishment.
<o:p> </o:p>
The town of <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Granite</st1:place></st1:city>Point nestled at the foot of the mountains and over looking the high plains,has two grocery stores, eight hundred head of cattle, a relatively low crimerate, and enough agricultural wealth to make the Green Giant proud. In a town where every body knows someone whoknows you, how well can you keep a secret that could chance not only your life,but ruin the stability of an entire community?
Who are theAtrox? Celestial beings with a higher intellect, or perhaps just anotherfreakish creature that see's mankind as inferior? No one knows, not even those <st1:place w:st="on">Chosen</st1:place> by the Atrox.

From the diary of WilliamMarcionni.

The first time I realizedsomething was amiss was in January. The winter had been harsh, and I had notbeen paying attention to my health very much. I had skipped doctor's visits toplow snow for neighbors, and It was undoubtedly my own neglect that made thetransformation seem like nothing special in the beginning. However, don't getme wrong, I was hygienic, I just didn't really take the time to notice the oddblackened marking patterning their way over my back.
I found the first markings inlate April when the summer air started to seep through the open windows. I hadgone to the barn out back to do some spring cleaning, and found the weather toohot to wear a shirt. The reflection from the sheet-metal I was moving showed methe greatest surprise of my life…tattoo-like markings swirling out around frommy shoulder blades and moving up to my shoulders. When I turned, I could seethe faint and shaded edges of what appeared to be the beginnings of a VERYelaborate wing design of tribal origin… however. I had NEVER ONCE evenentertained the notion of inking my flesh. I pulled my shirt back on when my neighbor'struck pulled up, lest he see.
Later that week, I noticedthe edges of the wings had crept again, growing like a plague rash to envelopemy entire shoulder and collarbone…. Like wings wrapped around a bird body as itsat resting. Looking back, my confusion and terror were less than half whatthey should've been. Maybe that was the telltale sign that these marks were notdangerous. Now I see the truth... The wings are tools. My god, what if otherpeople have them too? Perhaps magic does exist in the world.
By autumn, the wings hadbecome itchy, their black inked lines stiffening, and beginning to feel heavy.When once they were simply designs that glowed faintly in darkness, now theywere annoying, their glow burning... As if they were something crawling undermy skin…I was right.
Several nights later the painwas crippling I lay on my stomach in bed, sweating like a woman I labor. Iturned up the music and took another shot of whiskey, trying to muffle my criesof pain. Finally I could take it no longer. I kneeled on the bed and startedscratching at my skin angrily, bloody chunks plugging up beneath my fingernailsas I screamed in rage and agony. First there was pain… then relief as the edgesof the black THINGS began to wriggle up through the ruined skin. The tattoomarks had become something real beneath my flesh and began tearing out of myskin, stretching the skin.. Then breaking it with their spiny, sharp, blackforms. My upper arms erupted with the edges of the tribal-floating designs, allone solid pieces of black inky material that looked like wrought iron fencing.The pain subsided only when the wings flowed behind me, my reflexion in themirror like that of a fallen angel… that is how I grew my wings. And I stillhave the scars to prove it. A single Term has emblazoned itself in my mindsince that day…ATROX ANHELL

<o:p> </o:p>​
RULES
1- you are a normalstudent or teacher, nothing fantasy based is allowed
2- fighting betweencharacters IC is allowed, but in moderation, we're all on the same team here.
3- do not abuse theability to fly
4- each charactergets ONE element, and ONE charge. Only acception is the slayer charge, and thatdoesn't mean each set of wings getsa different element.
5- using the wingsafter the first post will not damage the character.
6- have fun, damnit!^_^
THE SETUP
Each persons firstpost will be during spring break, about the nights of the full moon, asdescribed in the diary entry, each character will have the wings burst fromtheir bodies, but for story purposes the tattooes will form over three days,and they will break out of the players bodies on the fourth, the wounds willheal in about an hour, but that doesn't mean it won't be torture.
Each players secondpost, once I have posted the second intro, will be about them entering schoolthe following Monday. From there, fate will slowly bring the characterstogether to face their first challenge… strange beasts that only reveal theirtrue forms in the presence of the atrox chosen.
From there, the storywill evolve on its own, and I will throw plot points out every few posts.
<o:p> NOTE ON VICES- if your uncertain about a vice, look it up on the internet. LUST does not neccesarily mean sexual desire. lust is simply the action of deriving pleasure from an action. please chose wisely, as your vice shapes your internal struggle.
</o:p>​
Character Sheet<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p><o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p>
Name: (character name)
Player: (screen name)
Age: (high school for students, no limitations on teachers)
Vice: (gluttony, sloth, wrath, pride, envy, lust, greed, the wings usage aggrivates your vice)

Appearance: (short description or picture. Please nothingfantasy based, that's for later)
Background: (why are you here…short bio. What makes youtick?)
The Wings:

Element : (only one,determines visual appearance and color)
Charge: (onlyone,determines abilities)
Aura: (whatusing the wings' magic causes around you, sparks to fly, smoke from the groundwhere you walk, etc. this can be almost unlimited, but cannot have much effectin-battle. The aura lingers for a few hours after the wings are used.)
Elements:
Blood: (stark red wings with flecks ofdarker hues often erupting from the marks and forming into odd cobwebbed and/orsnowflake patterns.)
Good all-around
Industrial/Metal: (metallic from silverand gold in flowing ornate patterns to wrought iron with gears and shrapneledges and anything in between.)
Weak effect(excellentGUN charge), heavy physical attack
Plant: (anything from the green worldof nature from blossoming boughs to thorny rose vines, spring, summer, or fallmotifs even wintery naked branches.)
Weak effect attack,heavy physical, weak effect defense
Bone: (from literal bone wings toconstructs made of a thousand kind of animal bones, these wings often appearheavy and cumbersome or visually too feeble when in fact they are neither.)
Heavy effect, heavy physicaldefense, weak everything else
Liquid: (from acidy green ooze toflowing mirrored ice-like waves they can be anything that takes the form of anelement that is not solid.)
Heavy effect, heavyeffect defense,weak physical defense
Plasma: (energy in it's solid form,lightning, fire, light itself, even the darkness, literal plasma, gustingwinds, the shifting force of the earth, or arcane aura.)
Heavy effect, heavyeffect defense, weak everything else
Charge:
Flame:versatile flame control sprouting from the wings
The Neuc:vibrating 'fuzz' of white noise or static, a strange hot, and noisy energy.
Magnet:shuffling aura of distortion. Magnetics is control of anything magnetic.
Spirit:whirling ghostly patterns and tombstone motif's, summoning spirits to aid
Telekinesis:a purple very dull looking energy around the wings that allowsmovement ofobjects with the mind
Animation:bringing corpses to move, causing chairs to dance, etc.
Frost:chilly whisps of snow coat the wings in arching design, allows cold power.
TheWhisper: dull hues of yellow and orange allows to speaktelepathically, and spoken spells of arcane protection.
Force: abonfire of energy in any color, using the power of the wings themselves, forceunleashed wave after wave of mystical energy in carrying forms.
Brutality:green and grey energy aura that folds along the wings, making them tough, and nearunbreakable as a shield or as a weapon.
The Gale:unleashing white energy and wind against eh opponent, deft flyers.
The Dead:communicate, resurrect, or set to rest the dead, and wither any life one touches.
Magick:pure lustrous energy used to fuel any number of complex rituals. More for tactics than forbattle, but a useful friend non the less.
Blades: thewings take the form of, and summonethereal blades that obey the commandof their master( limited number of blades, no more than 5 to beginwith)
The Fear:black swirling aura around the wings, used like 'force' but absorbs energy from fright.Users often enjoy sadistic tendencies.
Aqueous:the blue shifting power of water is yours to summon and command.Healing magicksaswell.
The Shade:the wings seem less real, and warped somehow, masterful stealth, and assassination abilities. Shadow control.
The Shield:the wings are thicker, and larger than most with no aura, and serve to protect almostwithout conscious thought. Very damaging when used to bash into things.
The Needle:the wings are pointed everywhere, with barbs an odd silvery light.they splinter bits ofthemselves out and attack in mass. Using thispower does not damage the wings.
The Gun:the wings form over the users hands into large cannons capable of delivering massivesingular shot damage.
The Claw:the wings form a second pair of hands, but clawed and wicked for grappling, andtearing. Also useful for climbing, digging, and catching.
TheLight-bringer: shining light from heaven, unleashing blistering fast volleys of light energy.
The Swarm:buzzing particles akin to the wings element float around them, able to unleash swarms ofsmall ethereal beasts, or frighteningly large aura's at foes. Good for concealment as well.
Chatter:the power of sound is at your beckoned call.
The Animal:your wings allow you the savage power of one animal, which you may transform into,or gain a were-form with all allocated benefits.
The Gaian:the power of nature is yours, rocks crumble, vines entangle, animals listen. Speak withnature in all it's forms. Survivors and shamans.
ThePressure: unrelenting force in an invisible archtype. The pressure controls gravity and motion,often very nimble fighters.
The Bomb:the wings create swirling balls of blackish energy that are hurled and causemassive explosive damage, wether on impact, on a timer, or on a fuse.
The Slayer:the slayer has two sets of wings. Harder to conceal, they unleash more power than any other charge.Upon summoning their wings, a weapon floatsinto their hands made of their own blood to attack with.

Name: Jackie Madden (Jack)
Player: Jyazzebella

Vice: Wrath

Appearance: She is average height, reaching about 5'6". Her athletic build is a bit on the slender side, but one can still tell that she is a formidable opponent in any sport. She has sraight, dark brown hair that is almost always pulled into a high pony tail. Her emerald eyes are narrow and almond shaped and against her always tan skin it gves her an almost exotic look.
Background: Jack grew up in a rich home. Thats probably what bothers her most about her parents. Their wealth. They never ceased to flaunt it ad it drove her mad. She group up playing various sports including Soccer, basketball, and lacrosse. She never failed to dominate in them. That was her strength. Winnning. She was a sure win for any game she played, other players never stood a chance. Her parents enrolled her in any sports program they could find, and she found them all far to easy. Below her. Underneath her. However, she continued to play, making her school team, getting offers from colleges even as a freshman. Then, when her parents found out about this new school that was supposedly high class and had rigorous programs, they siged her up immeadiatly. This was when JAck had enough. Tired of playing her parents pet, she took off. Three days later, however she was brought back and her parents forced her to go to school. It didn't turn out so bad, and she thrived in the enviornment. But, there was always a hidden anger that boiled through her blood. Her pyschiatrist old her that it was normal for teenagers t feel resentment and anger towards their parents, that it was due to all of her hormones. Still, Jack didn't like it, which only made her more angry. People tend to stay away from her as she is prone to arguments, and can't stand when others have different opinions than her.

The Wings:

Element : Plasma
Charge: The Shade
Aura: Her aura is that of a trickster. Often changing from causing her to be almost completely hidden to causing her to stand out. The colors vary from a whitish grey to dark black, and if angry enough it will turn the reddish-orange of fire. Though, she has no control over how the aura changes and it all dependant on her mood and need for vengeance.

Character Sheet<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p>
Name: Balthazar Borgia
Player: I_AM_THAT_IS
Vice: Pride

Appearance: anime.png
Occupation: Teacher of Basic Law and American and State Government
Background: Balthazar came to the school and the surrounding town two years ago to begin his teaching career. Before this stage in life he moved out of his home town to attend a school in a larger more populated city. During his first year of college he couldn't decide what he would like to do for his major and just kinda drifted through classes. He attended martial arts classes including Iaido and Kung Fu, which he was quite interested in, to try and alleviate some of the boredom and indecision, yet as much as he like the classes, they still didn't help him decide what he was going to do. He continued with his martial arts classes and one day a fellow student told him to what he loved the most. So Balthazar thought about what his favorite thing to do was. He thought for months before it hit him, he liked to learn and debate, so what better area to get into than being a lawyer; it takes a good debater and a willingness to learn to be one so why the hell not. He graduated at top of his class at the age of twenty-five and passed the bar exam in the first go. He continued to live in the city for the next five years becoming a very competent and cut-throat lawyer. When age thirty came around he began to miss his small town from which he came from and the things that he had heard and seen as lawyer began to wear on him. Balthazar remembered the old saying that those who cannot do teach and decided that that is what he would do. He did not, however, want to go back to his old town and teach though the money would be good, his pride would not let him. To him, to go back where he came from is a step backwards and sign that he failed. As well if he was going to teach it would not be at a public school, he was too smart and too experienced for that. He began to search on the internet for private schools that were hiring, when he came across a banner for Belle Morrell private school. He clicked on the banner and began to search for where he could upload his resume. He found it with little trouble and applied. The next day he got a call from the school asking him if he was available for a phone interview, which he was. The school decided then and there to hire him and they were interested in him teaching American government and state government classes. They also informed him that they were trying to set up a course in law and law proceedings and asked if he would be willing to work with them in setting that up. Balthazar was ecstatic at the idea of this, he gets to set up his own course on law. He said yes to them thinking that this was one of the best ways his intellect and experience could be used. So with all decided he packed up and moved out to work at Belle Morrell.

The Wings:
wings-backpiece...png

Element : Blood
Charge: The Slayer
Aura: A short radius around Balthazar becomes unbearably cold.

Balthazar...Tyrian god of fighting...teehee~^^

<!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves>false</w:TrackMoves> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--> Name: (character name) Adona Emoros
Player: (screen name) PianoRage
Age: (high school for students, no limitations on teachers) Sixteen
Vice: (gluttony, sloth, wrath, pride, envy, lust, greed, the wings usage aggrivates your vice) Envy
Appearance: (short description or picture. Please nothingfantasy based, that's for later)
[SPOILI]sg.jpg[/SPOILI]
Background: (why are you here…short bio. What makes youtick?)
Adona was born in another country, moving to live with her grandmother after the death of her parents. She is a studious child, having some of the best test grades in her grade, but the death of her parents left her somewhat mentally unstable: she is jealous of many others for their parents, because she never knew hers. She's shy, but hangs out with the "Goth" crowd. Her parents were devout Catholic, which explains her odd name. She doesn't care for religion, stating, "It's a silly concept, that some sort of all-powerful being created such terrible creatures as humans." Her favorite subject is AP Calculus, and she currently has a 98% grade. Her grandmother sent her to the school when she went into highschool, after homeschooling her most of her life, deciding that she needed to be taught at a proper school with proper children. Upon meeting her, many people ask, "What's your real name?" and she gets annoyed by this, having heard it her whole life. She can play mind games with her teachers, asking roundabout questions, questions that have no real answer, like, "If it is 0°C outside one day, and the next day is twice as cold, what temperature is it?" She can be very sarcastic and cynical, which many people think is aloofness and bitchyness.
The Wings:[SPOILI]12345.jpg[/SPOILI]

Element : (only one,determines visual appearance and color) Plasma, in the form of lightning
Charge: (onlyone,determines abilities) The Shade
Aura: (whatusing the wings' magic causes around you, sparks to fly, smoke from the groundwhere you walk, etc. this can be almost unlimited, but cannot have much effectin-battle. The aura lingers for a few hours after the wings are used.) A purple-black mist surrounds her, making her wings appear that color.

Name: Ezra Derringer
Player: Duchess_Bastet

Vice: Wrath

Appearance:
plus-size-gothic-clothing-info-chick.jpg

Background: Ezra is a newer student, a very recent transfer from the city. She and her parents moved here for her father's health. The family lives outside of the main part of the town in a large victorian style mansion that was bought with her father's oil money. They are oil and railroad barrons and that is how she ended up going to the private school. At school she is known as the creepy goth, she is a one of a kind individual but noone in a small town is willing to give her a chance, so she is mostly a loner only liked by the teachers that can see her acaemic achievements and ignore her choice in wardrobe. The students however either see her as the girl noone wants to admit is cute or the one everyone is afraid of. If someone were to get to know her, they would realize that she is a very happy person, she just likes to dress that way.

<o:p></o:p>
The Wings: Free%u002520Tattoo%20Designs%20Angel%20Wings%201.jpg

Element : Liquid
Charge: The Fear
Aura: The wings etend fully, creating a hlaf circle around her. The area becomes full of gurgling sounds and screams reminiscent of the last breath taken before the soul leaves. The aura around her is dark swirling fog that goes between black and the mists around lakes and the ocean.

Name: Gabriel Lucas "Galu" Flint
Player: Mexma
Vice: sloth
Appearance: (LOL not photogenic at all)
100_0674.JPG
Background: Gabriel was born in a family where her mother barely took care of him and his dad had no work. He was a troublemaker when young and had poor notes that made him barely pass to the next school year. After a discussion with his parents, they decided to send him away with an uncle in Granite Point at the age of 16, where he started to attend Belle Morrell, yet he continued skipping classes and showing low grades in his report card. It is his third year in a row being a Senior and he thinks that school is useless for him, because they haven't been able to make him interested in any of the classes and he only thinks about partying and making pranks to teachers.

The Wings:
Angle%2525252525252525252525252BWings%2525252525252525252525252BTattoo%2525252525252525252525252BSketches%2525252525252525252525252BDesign%2525252525252525252525252B5

Element : Bone
Charge: Animation
Aura: a light glow emanates from the wings and make things rattle as he passes by, making the objects either fall of sometimes explode, with exception of humans who feel dizzy as if they were in an earthquake.

woot! approvals for everybody!!! i can see great potential here, if anyone wants to find a tribal design tatoo that represents the tattoo's the wings hide themselves as, you may do so, but try not to have duplicate images, be creative in your search! i wil posting some NPC plot characters soon, and then my own.

tell me if I need to find different wings. :)

blood wings approved, I_AM_THAT_IS.

Name: Jareth Armestadt
Player: Desaecula
Vice: Lust-passion (in the form of sadism)
Appearance : eduardo-noriega.jpg
Background: Jareth cameto America seven years ago when a law suit involving seventeen of his fencingstudents committing crimes with fencing foils stolen from the boys academy heworked at in the U.K. after several jobsfell through on the east coast, he made his way to the west, and broke down inGranite point. His compact car was toast, and the local mechanic had no ideahow to fix what was wrong. He did what he could, but he'd have to call in aspecialist from across the state.
While he waited, and on his last 300 dollars, he frequenteda local diner. The wealthy investor in the private school at the time still inthe last stages of constrction justhappened to have luncheon there at the time and mentioned the school opening ina few short montha. Seemed that there where still a handful of positions forfaculty as of yet unfilled.
Jareth stood up, approached the INvestor, and put his namein. as luck would have it, The investor was a very avid fan of the sport offencing. And the rest, as they say, is history.
The Wings:Tribal_Back_Tattoo___Wings_by_Joey_Z.jpg

Element :Industrial - JARETHS LEFT WING SUMMONS AS A CRIPPLED NUB, AND THUS HE CANNOT FLY.
Charge: Brutality
Aura: leavesbehind wisps of steam and the smell of cordite

That was difficult! =wipes sweat from her brow= Bone wings up for Galu!

good good good. glad to see everyone being so timely. ^_^ guess it's about time to put the IC up eh?

everyone remember, first post is about the day gaining your wings, once everyones posted that, next posts will be entering the first day of school, and then its freeform from there as i introduce plot points. ^_^

Drop me a line, or post it here when its up, so I can get back to it faster! ^^

Name: Lilithmonroe
Player: nightingale
Vice: lust in the form of passion for everything plants
Appearance: 24.jpg
Background: This girl was born with the love of nature because both of herparents are adventures who are never home because they are on their mission tosave the planet. She enrolled herself in the academy when she figured they didn'tcare what happens to their money and she also figured that if she got a goodeducation she could become a scientist and figure out how to save the planetfaster than her parents.
The Wings: Fairy_Wing_Tattoo_by_stargazer03.jpg

Element : bone in the form of butterfly wings that when the light hits it justright it almost looks to be as colorful as normal butterfly wings
Charge: the gaian
Aura: flower grows around her but the type of flower depends on the mood she isin from roses when she is in love to thorn vines when in a bad mood and whenshe is in a good mood the flowers are actually all sorts of color flowers.<o:p></o:p>

nightengale is approved! IC will be up by the end of .. TODAY!!!

erm aheh.. s-so i lied. HOWEVER... IC WILL BE UP WITHIN THE HOUR!!!!