Wimbleton Academy for Girls

Rebecca heard another mocking her, "What did you say?" she asked Cathy, "You scared of what exactly?" She smirked, hoping this would give her a good scare.

With that, Cathy jumped and giggled, her eyes darting every way. "Who said that? Oh dear, oh dear, I have no clue!" She rummaged through her drawers and pulled out her purple top hat with a green hat band. Donning it, she curled up on her bed.

"No time for fun and games," Rebecca said, placing a hand of ice on Cathy's arm.

Cathy noped the hell out of there, and ran across the hallways, screaming. "Oh dear, oh dear, a ghost, a specter, ha ha!" She found herself at a juxtaposition of amusement and terror.

Rebecca sighed. Was the girl joking or serious? She knew many ghosts left signs of blood, but that was mainstream. You're here forever. She wrote it on Cathy's bedroom wall with a pen, before giggling. That would freak her out.

Cathy is too busy laughing and sobbing in the hallways to really notice the pen. She was trapped in that school, and her worst fear was that she'd become one. Become a ghost. Because of this, she stayed away from sharp objects at all costs, compulsively washed her hands after touching anything, and generally avoided any situation that was deemed risky.

"Hey, it's all just a day's work," Rebecca laughed, "Your teachers aren't that bad." She joked, a natural comedian.

She stopped sobbing and got up, now looking eerily unfazed. She didn't do anything other than just stand there in pure terror. "Who's talking to me?"

Rebecca sighed. Why were pupils of this new day where she would have been in an old people's home make her feel so...old? "I am. I'm always talking, but why do some not see me?" She placed a hand on the girl's bed, causing it to sink in.

Serina looked up curiously as she heard screaming and yelling down the hall. She tilted her he's to the side and slowly peeked out. "hello?" She said curiously. She scratched her head and nervously walked into the room hugging her teddy bear and looking out the window. She decided to go for a walk. She closed her dorm room door and started to walk down the hall.

Cathy took one look at Serina and sighed out of sweet relief. "I thought that I was in hell. There were ghosts. Things were hurting me." She paused, tilting her head to the side. "Or at least, trying to hurt me." Another pause. "I don't know if the old chums actually do want to eat my soul or whatever bunkum I made up!" She laughed, as if she was an entirely different person for a second.

She looked at the girl a bit surprised. "g-ghost? " she said nervously and hugging the bear closer and quickly looking around. She looked to the girl again slowly. "ah are you new to?" She asked softly. Moving a black strand of hair behind her ear. Wondering if there really was a ghost in this school. She tried not to think about it.

"You're thinking of ghouls. You should avoid them," Rebecca whispered in Cathy's ear, giggling. It was fun to make them nervous.

Sara was relaxing in her dorm, playing on her Nintendo Gamecube that she got for her birthday. After a round of Legend of Zelda, she decided to adjust a portrait she felt needed moved. Behind the portrait, a hidden cabinet that contained some photographs, a dairy, and a music box. A cry of surprise exited her mouth as she saw the hidden storage area. She carefully decided what to examine first, like she was deciding the fate of the world. She viewed the diary first to see what it had in it. Inside the aged cover, was the owner's name was written. "Alice Richardson." Sara murmured to herself. As she looked through the pages yellowed with age, she noticed a disturbing, unfinished entry. "Easter Sunday, 1937. I have the strongest hunch that whoever killed Rebecca is after me. I don't know who this monster is or why he or she is doing this, all I know is I am surely going to die tonight. If someday, some pupil finds this when the Stock Market is recovered, She should follow my last wish, which is" Sara gasped as she noticed the small, red stains on the page. She glanced at the photographs and one in particular drew her attention. It was of a girl in a crisp sailor outfit sitting on one of the benches in the courtyard with the label on the bottom reading, "Alice reading her Bible, Easter 1937." As she tried to piece the puzzle together, her roommate entered.

Shiki peeked into the room. The sixteen year old had arrived a little late and had rushed through some things before finding this dorm. She was lost and was glad to see someone who might be able to help her out, hopefully.

"Hello. Do you know your way around here yet? I suck with directions. I'm Shiki by the way." she greeted as she looked over at Sara.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-05-20-10-31.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-05-20-10-31.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Sara turned around, startled to see a newbie. "Oh, I thought you were my roommate." She replied. Sara continued to say that she still has yet to explore the whole campus. As she reminded her roommate to set up her portfolio, she asked her a favor, "Do you mind to do some research to see if a person named Alice Masterson attended this school in the late 30s?".

Malaya was staring out the window with her earbuds on she hated the going to an all girls school. She had always gotten along better with boys she has two older brothers and her dad her mom died during child birth. She only has male friends. All the girls in her old school considered her somekind of boy\girl freak. Because she was the only girl in the basket ball team, she liked to dress like a boy, and she always skateboarded to school. Now she's going to a school with no boys. When they arrived she grabbed her back pack and stepped out of the taxi cab and payed the taxi driver and she brushed her long dark brown hair with her fingers and adjusted her cap a bit then went in then school expecting a lot of whispers about her first impretion.

Rebecca's eye was caught on a rebellious looking teenager. "Ooh...I like you," she said excitedly, appearing behind Malaya. "I bet you're fun. Play lacrosse?" She didn't know if it was still played anymore, but it was what she believed was girl's hockey.

Malaya was startled by the girl that appeared behind her "I do sometimes, I mostly play basket ball" she said

Rebecca turned her head to the side, "Hmm...basketball, eh? Never played it, but...oh well." She wasn't sure what basketball was. It was classed as a boy's sport and she had always studied at a single-gender school. "I still think you're the coolest person to walk in. My name is Rebecca."