Wimbleton Academy for Girls

"Malaya" she said to the girl named Rebecca "I-uh gotta get to my dorm bye" she said finally she had found her dorm. Malaya decided to also take out some stuff she put up some horror and action movie posters ,a picture of her and her old basket ball team,her fall out boy poster, her skateboard, a skate boarding poster a, a basket ball poster, her basket ball signed by Labron James, and some action figures. Then she put everything in place soon one side looked like Malaya's room back home. Then she took off her cap and threw it across her bed then untied her flannel shirt around her waist then she se setteled down her bed and took out a book and started reading then a girl entered the room. Malaya smiled and said "hi name is Malaya"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose turned around to see her roommate. "Rose, Rose Baker." She said, noticing her tomboyish attire. Rose thought that she looked weird too, being the goth kid on campus. She noticed the horror movie posters and said "I like your posters, especially this one." She pointed to the poster to The Others. Rose saw that movie before she arrived. "Have you seen that movie?" She asks.

"Personally, I prefer The Dark Hour, from 1936. I watched it the day it came out," Rebecca replied to Rose, and regretted saying the year. After following Malaya, it should've been silent following, but silence wasn't on her side.

"Yes, I've seen it but I prefer child's play I like Chucky" Malaya said "so Rose ever played basketball?" She asked tossing her basketball ball to her

Rose replied that she preferred reading to basketball, but she would be happy to learn how. She gave her roommate a comic book her brother, Brian, gave to her when she left for Wimbleton. "I must warn you, it is pretty scary." She said.

Meanwhile...

Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 8.10.20 PM.png

Rachel was the type of girl who had rich parents. She had been here since she turned 14. She was a fashionista who always wore makeup. She had the duty of being the Record Keeper for the day. She was updating the current Discipline Record for the week. She was almost finished when a redhead with glasses entered looking determined. "Can I help you with something?" Rachel asked. Sara replied by introducing herself and asking if an Alice Masterson was enrolled around 1937. "Well miss Sara, I'll check the records to see if that girl was enrolled here during that time." Replied Rachel. With some relief, she headed back to her dorm to study for an exam in Chemistry the next day.

Malaya grabbed the comic book "looks pretty sick I'll read it, but right now am reading other stuff so it might take a while so" she said pointing at her stack of books like Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Spider Wick chronicles, Star wars comics and other sci fi or fantasy stuff.

Shiki wandered the halls. Lost yet again. She sighed and pouted a bit. She had no idea where here room was....plus she was never good with directions. "She probably already found the information she needed....I've been lost for a good twenty minutes..." She muttered to herself as she glanced at the rooms she passed. "Oh, there's my room..." She said with a small sigh of relief. She opened the door and walked inside and began to set her things on one side of the room.

Once satisfied she flopped onto the bed and relaxed. A grin slowly broke out on her face at the fact that she didn't have to be around her strict dad 24/7.