Wilson's 2.0 OOC thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool im working on Dantes first post
yay! i'll post after yours, want to get as many people posting before posting a 3rd time

Guess, I'll post right now. @SgShallow Hopefully your post won't have to do with the Winters Twins and become confusing. XD

And, if it does, I'll just wait.

Guess, I'll post right now. @SgShallow Hopefully your post won't have to do with the Winters Twins and become confusing. XD

And, if it does, I'll just wait.
no not this one its a post about his struggles adapting to a new situation.

Oh god my next couple of posts shall be fun *evil grin* maybe Sean will learn you guys are the only ones he can trust *another evil grin*​

Reactions: Kitsune
There's no butlers or maids, yet. Kaine's still trying to get everything figured out, money-wise, and it's driving him mad.

Oh god my next couple of posts shall be fun *evil grin* maybe Sean will learn you guys are the only ones he can trust *another evil grin*​
Oh god, thought stelios was going to have some competition for a second. :heavybreathing:

Oh god, thought stelios was going to have some competition for a second. :heavybreathing:
Haha well Sean is a confused ball of emotions right now .-. as in don't go in a room alone with him
-THIS SOUNDED REALLY SEXUAL I REALLY MEANT SEAN WAS GONNA PUNCH YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha well Sean is a confused ball of emotions right now .-. as in don't go in a room alone with him
lol i'll keep that in mind

oh god i'm scared what will happen...

i want to have a good moment to come to the house, that's why i'm waiting just to let everyone know

@andrew21234 Nawh the boys aren't gonna rescue him it'd be weird and unrealistic, don't worry you're all overthinking what's happening​

Status
Not open for further replies.