Will You Be My Fake Girlfriend Stranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know," He answered, "She's a puzzle."
They reached the front of the line ordered the drinks Aleks getting a Pepsi, walked back to the others gave them their drinks.
We sat back down Aleks wrapped an arm around Kat.
He leant forwards her and whispered in her ear, "Do bad on the first shot then I'll come help."
Ashlynn finished her shot and it was Kat's turn.

Kat smile handed everyone their drinks. She sat down and giggle smile kiss his cheek. She got up got the ball and roll it in the gutter. She got another ball and roll hit five pins. She came back and sat next to him.

When Kat sat he kissed her on on cheek and wrapped an arm around her and brought her closer to him.
It finally got to his shot and he hit all the pins but one then he the last one. So far Kade was winning and Aleks wasn't to far behind in second place. Keiran and Ashlynn were in a draw, Kat was second last and Alison was losing. Keiran and Ashlynn had their turns. Ashlynn was now third and Keiran was fourth.
"Its the drink. Aleks you poisoned it didn't you?" He complained.
It was Kat's turn now.

Kat smile and lean against him. She laugh "I saw nothing but I think your right" she joke with Kieran.
She stood and went to pick the bowl up waited for aleks to help her.

Aleks stood up and went behind Kat put a hand on her hip. "What one." He pointed to one of the balls. Once she had her ball he went behind her guided her arm telling and showing how to swing it, after he placed a kiss on her cheek and stepped back waiting for her to have the shot. He looked back at the others. They were talking, except Alison. She was watching, I could tell she had her jealous eyes on. She quickly looked away when He looked over to her. He looked back to Kat.

Kat smild and giggle. She blush bowl then kiss him happy. She grab another ball. "She watching? Wrap arms around me and carry me to chair after I bowl like you don't want me to tire it will drive her crazy. " she whisper

He nodded. After she bowled he carried her bridal style and took her back to the seats and sat down with her.

She smile held on and sat next to him. She held his arm head on shoulder relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.