Will You Be My Fake Girlfriend Stranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah she's Skylar." Aleks said.
He laughed
"I think we did good." He looked over to her and smiled.

She smile and chuckle. "Good. I'm glad. So what the story with you two?" She ask curious offered some chocolate cover pretzels

"Well we met about a year and a half ago. She was new to the school and my bestfriend Keiran's girlfriend Ashlynn became friends with her. Once I was hanging out With Keiran and Ashlynn and Ashlynn invited her. We started talking, hanging out then dates. Our relationship was fine sure we had little spats but every couple does. We lasted a while and just a month and maybe half ago she broke up with me. Telling me she just didn't feel the same anymore. But I did. I do." He explained while eating a pretzel.
"What about you? Any exes worth sharing?" He turned to her and asked.

"Wow. I'm sorry that happened." She said softly and ate a few pretzels. "I have one ex we met on a school trip. It was perfect we loved each other had a good time then he cheated on me with my best friend. A month I didn't know then I find them making out behind school bleachers" she said softly

He shook his head, "That sucks," he said softly, "Sorry."he ate another pretzel.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's okay. I haven't dated anyone since. I'm not sure I will cause I'm scared to trust another guy again" she said softly look at him smile. "So being your fake girlfriend was fun are we doing it again?"

He curled his lips, "Possibly."
He then heard a buzz from his pocket he took out his phone. It was a message from Alison:

Hey me, Kade, Keiran and Ashlynn are going bowling at 8pm. You and Kat can join us if you guys want.

He looked back at Kat, " Definitely."
He showed her the message.

Kat look at theessage and smile. "I'm in." She said to him. "You know what will drive her crazy? If when I bowl you you help me put your arms around me play you hand on mine and guide me to bowl. Anytime you touch me or kiss me she will hate it it not her"

"Sounds like a plan." He smiled.
"Aleks!" Skylar came running over.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Can we go home? I'm hungry." She grumbled and rubbed her belly.
Aleks chuckled, " Sure." He turned to Kat, " See you at 8."
He smiled and waved. He held Skylars hand and walked off.

Kat smile and wave. At 8 she got to the bowling rink and walk inside. She look around for everyone not seeing anyone.

"Kat!" Aleks called when he spotted her. They'd already got a spot.
Only Keiran and Ashlynn were there so far. Alison said they were in the parking lot to Ashlynn.

Kat smile and walk over. She sat down and wave. "Hey guys" she put the shoes on and look at them. "So I ordered pizza to be delivered here cause the pizza here sucks I hope you guys are okay with that"

"Yeah that's fine." Aleks smiled.
"Yup." Keiran said busy with putting in the names.
He'd put Twinkle Eyes for Aleks because apparently they twinkle.
The Best for himself and The Second Best for Ashlynn
Meow for Kat
My Besties Ex for Alison
And New Guy for Kade.
"Hey guys!" Alison greeted once she and Kade came.
We all greeted them. Aleks sat next to Kat and put his arm across her shoulders.

Kat laugh at the names. She look at aleks "twinkle eyes? It cute I love it" she giggle and kiss his cheek when Alison came up. She lean against his arm smile "hey guys" she said to Alison and kade

"Alrighty. Let's get this game started." Keiran said, "Twinkle Eyes your first."
"Twinkle Eyes?" Kade asked with a smile.
"Yes, I seriously adore his eyes they are truly beautiful."
Aleks got up and started looking at the balls.
"I swear you two secretly love eachother." Alison chuckled.
"Oh it's no secret is it baby?" Keiran jokingly asked me.
"Of coarse not my love." Aleks answered jokingly once he chose his ball.
"In fact I believe they kissed once." Ashlynn chimed in.
"Ah yes the night I took him to a party when he thought it was a small gathering." Keiran smiled, "I was playing spin the bottle. I spun the bottle he jumped in the circle whilst it was spinning. And it landed on him."
"It was magical." Aleks said dreamily. Just before rolling the ball. He hit 6 pins down. He then grabbed another ball and hit the rest.

Kat laugh and smiled. She clap when alek bowled and kiss his cheek. "Good job honey" she smiled and got up. "Anyone want a drink?"

"A coke please." Kade said.
"Pepsi for The Best please." Keiran smiled.
"I'm fine thanks." Alison said.
"A coke thanks." Ashlynn said.
Aleks stood up, " I'll come with you." He smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist.

Kat smile and lean against alek walking to stand in line. "How you think it going making Alison jealous?" She whisper

He looked over to Alison and caught her watching them.
"Good I think. Well I'm not really sure."
He kissed her forehead.

Kat smile and kiss him softly. "I think it going good. So you how long before she want you back?" She ask curious

Status
Not open for further replies.