Why?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could just put the carpet away. :P
What, you think we run a shoddy establishment where we just throw carpets over wood or tile floors? Screw that, real carpets all the way for public areas. Only the restrooms, kitchen, and Libertine/Liberteen sex dens have tile floors. Get with the program, man.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Hana
What, you think we run a shoddy establishment where we just throw carpets over wood or tile floors? Screw that, real carpets all the way for public areas. Only the restrooms, kitchen, and Libertine/Liberteen sex dens have tile floors. Get with the program, man.
So we should move this to the Kitchen then? :3

We'll jerk you too Jorick, sheesh.

You should learn how to just ask for things.

• Nice Execution!
So we should move this to the Kitchen then? :3
Ugh, fine, whatever. Just keep it out of the food you animals.
We'll jerk you too Jorick, sheesh.

You should learn how to just ask for things.
You touch me and I'll ban you so hard your whole follower list will feel it. >:[

Ugh, fine, whatever. Just keep it out of the food you animals.
Easier said than done depending on what you define as food.

You know, you're hard to read sometimes.
I'm like a tsundere, but instead of switching between hot and cold I go from cold to murder. There's nothing hard to read about me if you always assume it comes from a place of misanthropy and introversion.
Did I just become the Jorick in Brick?
No, you became half of a new ship, not part of Brick you dingus.

Oh, that reminds me! Y'all Iwaku folk weren't around for Brovomine... :3
I'm a Guildie and even I don't know about this. ;A;

Reactions: Razilin
Actually!! Wait!!

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-17%20at%2012.31.52%20PM.png

Thank you Wayback Machine. XP

Also someone please tag Luna for me because I just can't deal with her username.

Edit: !! The page the quote is from is archived!! Yess...!

Didn't you do one of these thinly disguised like-baiting threads a month or so ago?
To be honest I wouldn't care if people spammed it with "wtf did I just read" or nothing at all. I just wanted to share something that amused me with the community. These points have no real meaning or value, but at the same time, having 500 of them more than I have actual posts is humorous. What you do with this thread, I don't care. Spam it with music videos or something, it's a random thread.
mansplaining
O4b31AI.gif

Because you're a highly intelligent ferret who writes at a level that none of us can compare with.
Oh please. I'm not better than the rest of you and don't you go about thinking that. Don't elevate me to that status, I'll just invariably disappoint you in the end. Depend on yourself, kiddo, you aren't stupid at all.
Whatever, circle or a group of people vigorously wanking one dude, the same request applies. Don't make a mess of the carpet, you degenerates. >:[
Fuck yo carpet.
Brazi Magnum
Brovomine
This was cute for a while. It really was. Probably one of the most harmless ships there was. Except for the fact that, you know. Just, you know. That one, small fact.

YOU WERE UNDERAGED BACK THEN.

People kept trying to shove me toward Chris Hansen and I kept going "NO." D:

If you guys insist on going on with this circlejerk then I must insist you take it outside. The Community Maintenance folks JUST finished cleaning the carpets and it would be super rude to get the impending mess everywhere. Thanks.

My god, Yorick, think of the children. We don't want them getting blinded from bullet-like climaxes.

• Useful
This was cute for a while. It really was. Probably one of the most harmless ships there was. Except for the fact that, you know. Just, you know. That one, small fact.

Chris_hansen.png

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Razilin and Brovo
*Hears Sound*

I feel like I heard this before... But it's off...

*Thinks*

OH YEAH!

Thankfully they're called "Ships" and not "Relation-Ships" for a reason. :P
They can be really innocent if used by the right people.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.