Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully they're called "Ships" and not "Relation-Ships" for a reason. :P
They can be really innocent if used by the right people.
Yeah, I'm with Gwazi on this one.

It was just a silly little ship. Nothing serious. Which is presumably why I never thought anything of it. XD

To be honest I wouldn't care if people spammed it with "wtf did I just read" or nothing at all. I just wanted to share something that amused me with the community. These points have no real meaning or value, but at the same time, having 500 of them more than I have actual posts is humorous. What you do with this thread, I don't care. Spam it with music videos or something, it's a random thread.

k

Thankfully they're called "Ships" and not "Relation-Ships" for a reason. :P
They can be really innocent if used by the right people.

"Shipping" is a derivative slang term for "relationship".

It's almost exclusively used by horribly unimaginative people who like mashing people's names they want to see fuck each other like Tyrion Lannister's mentally challenged cousin mashes beetles with rocks, so you kind of have to go out of the way to specify when you're like "JUST AS FRIENDS!", which still is stretching it because why would you be putting two people together like that outside of a fan relationship?

I fucking hate the term shipping, I shouldn't be the one to have to explain why somebody would find it disturbing when they're paired up by their community when somebody was underage. C'mon.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
*See's the instant hostility*

AT ANY RATE!!

SUBJECT CHANGE!!!!

Oh please. I'm not better than the rest of you and don't you go about thinking that. Don't elevate me to that status, I'll just invariably disappoint you in the end. Depend on yourself, kiddo, you aren't stupid at all.

Yo trying to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside is good and all, but like...

You're smart.

You're very smart.

Or, at the very least, you're much better with words than most of us are.

We need you to accept that.

Because you trying to give us a well-worded argument as to why you are not smart would feel like quite the self-contradiction.

Reactions: Hana
AT ANY RATE!!

SUBJECT CHANGE!!!!

Yo trying to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside is good and all, but like...

You're smart.

You're very smart.

Or, at the very least, you're much better with words than most of us are.

We need you to accept that.

Because you trying to give us a well-worded argument as to why you are not smart would feel like quite the self-contradiction.

psssh. i think hes as smart as a ferret.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo
So much jizz all over the floor. Yeeurgh.

250px-360Wynaut.png

Status
Not open for further replies.