5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Horror, Romance, Survival...
N8HwOnt.jpg

503 in the midst of writing this post, I got another positive ratings to go up to 504 positive ratings... More than I have posts. Jesus, people, go share your upvotes with others. Spread the love. If you keep pampering my ego with these meaningless internet points extremely important and serious votes that absolutely demonstrate good taste, then I'll explode into a mountain of ferrets. Every extra positive rating will be a ferret when I explode. You don't seriously want 504 smelly ferrets running all over Iwaku?! They'll steal everything!

In all seriousness I woke up this morning to stare at this with amusement. So I thought I'd share my thanks that y'all seem to like my posts so much.

Really, that's all.

Imma go make me some sammiches now.

Hey, I throw my positive ratings everywhere. :P

SkR6NIv.jpg

Every extra positive rating will be a ferret when I explode. You don't seriously want 504 smelly ferrets running all over Iwaku?! They'll steal everything!
Does this mean with every post you make you're killing a ferret?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I'm posting to say that I like that you post that you like when people like your posts.

Didn't you do one of these thinly disguised like-baiting threads a month or so ago?

Quality receives aws-points. Ain't no way around it.

Because people desperately crave your attention and/or approval and you're not averse to that.

Or weren't we doing honesty?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick and Brovo
Because people desperately crave your attention and/or approval and you're not averse to that.

Or weren't we doing honesty?
Congratulations on getting my first nice execution. You won it fair and square. Enjoy it, for all its worthlessness.

BECAUSE YOU'RE BROVO and people like your smartypants content more than the amount of time it takes for you to come up with new smartypants bullshit D: Damn smart people invading the forum with their guides and topics and -shivers- answers. >_> THE INTERNET IS MEANT TO BE FOR DUMB PEOPLE DAMN IT! #KillAllSmartasses

//continues on mashing the likes

"What about it???"

Reactions: Hana
Because you're notoriously good at the art of mansplaining :P And your posts are usually ridiculously well thought-out and researched.

Because you're a highly intelligent ferret who writes at a level that none of us can compare with. You know your shit, you're good at putting it into words, and you always cite your sources -- and sometimes it makes the rest of us feel stupid by comparison. :D

Seriously tho, u smart. Accept that.

Reactions: Hana
You appeal to the cis-gendered mansplaining neckbeard in all of us. That's probably why ;D

Brovo's cool, I guess.

It's not like I respect him or anything... baka. :ferret:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
If you guys insist on going on with this circlejerk then I must insist you take it outside. The Community Maintenance folks JUST finished cleaning the carpets and it would be super rude to get the impending mess everywhere. Thanks.

It's only a circle jerk if Brovo's jerking us back.

Whatever, circle or a group of people vigorously wanking one dude, the same request applies. Don't make a mess of the carpet, you degenerates. >:[

We could just put the carpet away. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.