Who would have Thought We'd Fall in Love...

Alex thought for moment before saying, "Yes I have one more question...Why am I here?" He had been thinking about this question since he woke up. Alex had finally worked up the courage to ask. Alex leaned back in his chair and waited for Marcus to answer.

Marcus grinned, ah, he was hoping Alex would ask that question. He leaned back in the chair and grinned at the human. "Simple. You are here because I am bored. I kidnapped you in hopes that you would help get rid of that boredom. Does that answer your question?"

Alex thought about Marcus' answer. So this whole thing was just because this guy-demon was bored? Wow. Just wow. Was all Alex could think of. Alex grinned back at Marcus and said, "Yes that does answer my question." He sat a little straighter in his chair and added while opening his arms wide, "I'm here now. Let the fun begin." Alex chuckled and dropped his arms into his lap.

Marcus chuckled at the shocked look on Alex's face when the demon told him the reason he was here, "It has already begun, Alex." Standing, he ran a clawed hand through his hair and glanced at the human with amusement. "I'm surprised you have not started screaming yet, the last one didn't even last ten minutes before breaking down."

Alex had a secret of his own which is why this wasn't situation wasn't really freaking him. Alex looked up at Marcus and shrugged. "I have definitely seen stranger." he said chuckling. Alex stood up as well and walked towards Marcus' bookshelf inspecting his collection. He looked over some of the titles, most of which he had never heard of. "Have you read all of these?" he said pointing to the books.

"Hmm?" he glanced back at the boy standing at his bookcase, "Oh. Yes. There isn't much to do most days when one is nearly immortal, so I read quite a bit. Help yourself if you want. There may be a few you won't be able to read but they are all safe." Marcus's eyes swept the bookcase. Yes that one was safe, empty of the more dangerous books of his collection. Those ones were in a trunk in his bedroom that could only be opened by using his blood.

Without another word Marcus walked into his bedroom and grabbed a pair of black jeans from his dresser, deciding to have a shower. He glanced at the shirts but shook his head, he didn't need one today. Walking into the bathroom, the demon turned on the water, stripped down and then stepped under the hot water.

Alex listened closely when Marcus told him about having read almost all of them. This guy sure does have a lot of time on his hands he thought. Alex picked up a few that he thought were in English and walked over to the couch taking the spot that Marcus had abandoned. When Alex heard the water for his shower running, he got up and starting exploring the place the place again. He walked in and out of different rooms, inspecting furniture, and touching random objects that cought his attention. Finally he ended up back in Marcus' room. Alex couldn't hear anything so he sat down on the bed and waited for him.

Marcus stepped out of the shower and quickly dried off. It wasn't that he didn't trust the boy around his apartment (he didn't) but humans were naturally curious creatures and that could end badly in a Demon's home.

After pulling on his jeans Marcus ran his fingers through his hair and stepped out of the steamy room and into the cooler hallway. He could smell the boy's sent coming most strongly from his bedroom and walked in to find Alex sitting on the edge of the bed.

He smirked, "A little over eager are we?"

Alex looked up at Marcus when he entered his room and smirked at his comment. "Just figured it would be safest to wait in here than walking around a stranger's house. Don't you agree?" he said leaning back on the back on the bed. He had actually planned to take another nap if Marcus hadn't come back into his room. The bed was just so comfy.

"You have a really comfortable bed." Alex thought out loud. He had forgotten that Marcus was still standing there.

Marcus's eyebrows rose, that was surprisingly smart for a human but then again he had already realized that Alex was not a typical human "I do agree. Especially when that house belongs to a demon. You never know what you might just find." He smirked at the human and walked closer to the bed. "I do, do I? I don't really know, I don't use it much." He leered at the boy, a smirk on his face. "Want to test it out?"

There was one secret that Alex tended to keep to himself. Yes he was twenty-three and yes he was in college and went to parties but he had always been naive when it came to these things. Plus he had never been with a girl...let alone anyone. So Alex wasn't all too sure what Marcus was talking about when he "Test it out" but he had a pretty good idea. Alex looked Marcus up and down for a few minutes before saying,"Sure." and patting the space beside him.

Marcus chuckled, somewhat darkly, and stalked toward the human on his bed, sitting next to him. "Are you sure? Do have any idea what you're getting yourself into Alexander? Hmm? You've caught the attention of a demon after all." He smirked at the boy and placed his lips on Alex's, kissing the boy lightly. It was different from the kisses he wished to give the boy, but he'd work up to that. This boy was different then most humans and Marcus wanted to keep him around for more then a day or so.

Alex mentally gulped when he heard Marcus' dark chuckle. He knew nothing good could come of that. When he started to ask Alex if he was sure, Alex realized he probably wasn't sure but he wasn't about to say that out loud. So instead he just nodded. And when Marcus kissed him lightly it was much different from any other he had ever had. Alex kissed him back hoping to revel in this unknown feeling that he had.

Marcus smirked on the inside when the boy kissed him back. This was the best reaction he could have asked for at the moment. Wrapping his arms around the boys waist, the demon pulled him closer, placing the boy in his lap and deepening the kiss for a couple seconds before pulling away.

Alex didn't even notice that he was in Marcus' lap until he pulled away from their kiss. Alex pouted a little bit not happy that the kiss had been cut short. However he was definitely smiling on the inside. Alex tried to get off of Marcus' lap and back on the bed.

Marcus chuckled at the pout on Alex's face when he pulled away. It was an adorable look on him, the demon decided. He tightened his grip on the human's waist slightly when Alex tried to get off his lap and back on the bed. "Now, now, I like you right here." Marcus said, nuzzling the boy's throat. "So stay put would you, luv?"

Alex paused and sighed when Marcus told him to stay put. "Alright." he said making himself a little more comfortable in the demon's lap. This actually is not that bad he thought. He was still pouting slightly because he was not finished with the kiss yet.

The demon smirked against the human's throat. "Good." Marcus started to kiss up Alex's throat, feeling the boy tense for a second when his lips hit a certain spot, before kissing his still pouting lips again. This time Marcus was a little rougher, deepening the kiss right at the start and biting Alex's lower lip.

Alex let out a contented sigh when Marcus started kissing back up his neck. He reached one of his sweet spots which made Alex tense for a few but not in a bad way. Alex wasn't surprised by Marcus' roughness, actually he kind of enjoyed it. He did ,however, gasp a little bit when Marcus bit his lip from the surprise of it.

Marcus took the boy's gasp as an opportunity to slip his tongue into the human's mouth, tasting him. Alex tasted quite good for a human. Sweet but not overpowering. the demon continued to kiss Alex until he could feel oxygen start becoming an issue. Pulling away from Alex, Marcus grinned at the glazed look in the boy's eyes. "Feeling okay, luv?"