Who would have Thought We'd Fall in Love...

Alex was a little surprised when Marcus slipped his tongue into his mouth. But boy did he taste wonderful! There were no words to describe what was happening in Alex's mind in those moments. In fact, Alex was so wrapped up in the kiss that he had forgotten to breathe. When Marcus pulled away Alex took a large gulp of air and smiled slightly. "More than okay." Alex said once he caught his breath.

Marcus smirked, running his hands through Alex's hair. "Good. It would be a pain to go find another human to help get rid of the boredom if something happened to you and I doubt they'd be as interesting as you are." Odds were that they would scream and Marcus hated it when they screamed, loud and annoying he barely had any fun with them before killing them. Not that he would kill Alexander, no, no, the boy was special and Marcus would keep him around for as long as he could.

Alex wasn't really listening to Marcus as he talked. He was focused on the hands that were running through his hair. He loved when people played with his hair, it felt like mini massage. Alex did catch the last bit of what he said and replied, "I think i'll take that as a compliment." He actually enjoyed being here in this demon's home. Alex was looking forward to spending as much time here as he could.

"It was meant as one," Marcus said, noticing how Alex was more or less turning into a relaxed puddle in his arms. He bit back a chuckle. "Was there anything you wanted to do?" The demon had nothing planned, and unless he had to go to the demon plane for some reason, which he doubted, he would be spending the day board which is why he had kidnapped Alex in the first place, so he figured he should ask if the human wanted to do anything. It would keep hm entertand at any rate.

Alex chuckled and said, "Good!" He thought for a moment. He could not decide what he wanted to do right now. Maybe they could explore Marcus' world this was his first time and he had not seen anything of it besides Marcus' apartment. "How about you show me around?" Alex asked taking a chance with his idea.

Marcus raised an eyebrow. The boy wanted to be shown around here? This wasn't the Demon Plane, but this was a Demon City. The few humans around here were mostly slaves and a few merchants, but Marcus agreed that the boy couldn't stay cooped up here, he would get restless and start poking around at thing he shouldn't. He may be smart but humans were infuriatingly curious a lot of the time and Marcus wouldn't be able to stay with him all the the time.

"Alright, I'll show you around, but you must stay close to me. Other demons are not so kind as I am." Letting the boy off his lap, he got up and walked out into the hall and pulled on his leather boots. He thought about putting on a shirt, but honestly most demons didn't wear them unless in a human settlement and the irritated his wings.

He looked over Alex, who had followed him out of the bedroom, "We'll have to get you some more clothes if you're to be staying here. We can do that today while I show you around. Ready to go?"

(Sorry i havent been on in a while. Still want to continue?)

((It's okay, I understand. :) Of course I do.))

(yay!)

Alex wondered why Marcus had given him that look when he asked to go around town. Maybe he did not want to be seen with him? If that was the case Alex would have just found a way to get out when Marcus was not looking. Alex was shocked for a second when Marcus agreed. Then he got up faster than he ever thought possible and ran towards the door following Marcus.

Alex was so excited to be getting out of this house. Yes it was comfy but he could only be kept in small places for so long. Alex kind of figured that Marcus was on the nicer end of the demons without Marcus having to say it aloud. "Yes i understand completely!", he said hoping to speed up the getting out doors. When Marcus mentioned Alex's clothes, he looked down. He most definitely could not wear this the entire time he was here. However long that was. "Yes i think clothes would be nice. Let's go!"

Marcus chuckled at Alex's enthusiasm. You would think that being kidnapped would be a cause for worry. It certainly was for most humans. He knew demons that still had trouble with theirs randomly sobbing or screaming and they had had the human for a year or more. Plenty of time for them to get used to the idea.

Still, Marcus kept a firm grip on Alex's hand as they walked out of his apartment and into the city. The city looked a lot like the human ones, except the buildings were made of smooth stone and imbued with demon magic to keep them from being destroyed. The homes were keyed into the magical signature of the demons that lived there, much easier and safer than those keys humans used. They walked down the street, toward the shopping district. It was early, but there were still quite a few demons out. Some looked more human in shape like Marcus did, (even with his horns and markings the demon looked positively normal by human standards) and some looked more like the classical demon. Marcus looked at Alex carefully in case the boy was hit with culture shock.