Who will win? Zayn/Taylor/Niall?

• Thread starter Mrs Jessica Tomlinson
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor moaned louder but it was a good moan. It hurt quite a lot this time but she knew she wasn't going to regret it. She asked,"are we going to regret this?"

Zayn smiled as she moaned and knew she would get used to it and was being more careful "Trust me, we won't regret this at all and as you get used to this, i will get so much more rougher with you and you will love it" he said smiling

"Do you have to be rough? Can't you be gentle it's me,"Taylor asked, she could believe every time they do it he will go so much rougher on her,"I know you won't regret but I will if it's not gentle and about,"she said to him and she turned around and hoisted herself up and she grabbed her clothes and walked back into the house. Taylor ran up to her room and shut the door. She locked and went into her bedroom bathroom and she grabbed a towel then began to dry herself off and she got into pjs and climbed into bed. Taylor thoughtI can't believe that happened what is up with me

Zayn looked at her and sighed as she got out of the pool and got her clothes "Taylor wait" he called and got out the pool himself and putting back on his wet clothes as he didn't have anything else and went after her and to her bedroom door and sighed that she had locked it "Taylor i'm sorry, if you want it to be gentle then it can be, i love you Tay, i would do anything for you, i'm sorry" he called to her "Just call me if you want me"

Taylor heard his voice and didn't want to take his apology, she began to cry into her pillow. Nothing could be itself anymore not after what he said, how could he be rough, she was just an innocent 18 year old and yes she liked to be teased when it suit her bu when feelings are involved people have to be careful. She walked up to the door and listened to see if he was still there, to be sure she got out her phone and rang his number but she put it on voice speaker.

Zayn felt so bad now with what he said because he knew she was 18 and hadn't done anything like this before and was pissed off with himself for even thinking about saying that because he loved Taylor and decided to leave her and he walked down the road to his house and went up to his room where he had a shower and got dressed in dry clothes and sat on his bed thinking and heard his phone going off and looked to see it was Taylor "I thought you didn't want to talk to me" he said into the phone

"I just need to hear your voice,"she said with a frown and a sigh. She was hurt inside and couldn't he would say that, yes she can be a tease at times but when people say stuff like that she takes it personal.

"Look Taylor i'm so, so, so sorry i never meant to hurt your feelings, i should of known and i'm sorry just please try us together and i'll do what you want, make you the one who's comfortable" Zayn said and bit his lip after

"I don't know Zayn, was that your intention when you came home? to win me over,"Taylor asked him. She wasn't sure whether to forgive him or not, her heart still felt like it was broken in pieces and pieces like that don't just get fixed that quickly and easy.

"Taylor i can back and i wanted to tell you i loved you, to win you as mine, to love you" he said into the phone and sighed as he slumped against his bed "Please Taylor, you are my best friend"

"I just think I need some time to think about this,"she said with tears dripping down her face. She knew she was doing the right thing.

"Taylor what are you trying to say, we have been best friends since we was little and you want to not be my friend anymore?" Zayn asked into the phone as he got his new box of cigarette's out, seeing as Taylor got his wet and put one in his mouth and lighting it up

"I don't know, I guess I was being a tease then when you said you were going to go rougher next time, I guess I freaked into thinking my body would react to be rough, you know what I mean,"she said hoping he would get it.

Zayn bit his lower lip "Taylor listen to me, i am sorry i never should of said that, i won't i promise you baby, i won't go rough, i won't i care about you" he said in a rush pretty much

Taylor replied,"In what way? Like friends with benefits or the other kind,"she asked confused about it, she wasn't sure whether or not to believe him because he really did hurt her. Taylor was wondering if she was going to give him a second chance or not.

Zayn sighed "I care about you as in i would go out with you Taylor, i love you" he said into the phone and wiped a tear away from his cheek "Please Tay"

"Okay Zayn, I'm going to give you a second chance but the next something like this happens then I'm gone,"she said into the phone. She wondered if she was going to regret this.

Zayn let out a breath "Thank you Taylor, i won't let anything like that happen i promise you" he said as he put the cigarette out

"Okay do you want to come over?"She asked with a smile hoping she won't regrrt it.

Zayn bit his lower lip "Mmmm did you want me to come over?"

Status
Not open for further replies.