Who will win? Zayn/Taylor/Niall?

• Thread starter Mrs Jessica Tomlinson
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Really? I love you too but you know we can't be together because Perrie would get involved but we can if we keep it a secret,"Taylor suggested running her hand down his cheek with her wet fingers. She loved the feel of his body against her, it made her feel vunerable.

Zayn looked at her and nodded "Really i do love you, i know we can't be together because of Perrie but we can keep us a secret and maybe be friends with benefits? but have meanings for each other, this will all be a secret just between us two" he said with a smile

"Best friends with benefits,"Taylor smiled and kissed him.

(I have an idea how about something interupts them like a phone call from a worried girlfriend)

Zayn smiled and nodded "Sounds good to me and we can have pure love sex and not fake but real because it's you that i do really love" he said smiling

[yeahh sure, Perrie could call Zayn and spoil the moment with Taylor and him]

[COLOR="#FF0000]Taylor smiled and kissed him wrapping her legs again around his waist and placing her hands on his neck[/colour].

Perrie dialed Zayn's number and placed her phone to ear waiting for a answer.

Zayn smiled as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he kissed her back but then groaned when he heard his phone going off and had to get himself out of Taylor and got his phone "Shit, why is Perrie calling me now" he sighed before he answered it "Perrie, what's wrong babe?" he asked

Perrie said,"why haven't called me since you got back?"

Taylor said,"what is it Zayn?" Taylor asked him wandering to where he was talking.

Zayn raised an eyebrow as he heard Perrie sounded worried and looked at Taylor and mouthed Perrie to her "Perrie, i'm fine, i'm sorry i didn't call you i was unpacking my things i was just about to call you babe" he said into the phone but was lying like hell to her

"So when will I see you? What are you doing I hear water in the background?"She said worried down the phone, she began to reapply her lip gloss because she had a mate over, Siva from the Wanted.

Taylor saw Zayn mouth Perrie and she groaned but then placed her hand on her mouth.

Zayn looked at Taylor when she groaned and couldn't help but laugh at her "How about tomorrow babe?, that's because there is a pool in my friends back garden, that's why you can hear water" he said smiling and winked at Taylor

Perrie asked,"Which friend?"She was enjoying it annoying him with questions while she was being kissed on the chest by Siva.

Taylor watched him talk on the phone and without him noticing, she held her breath and sank under water. She swam over to where he was standing and ran her hand down his chest down his legs and stroked his crotch to tease him, she was enjoying this.

[h=2]Zayn raised an eyebrow that Perrie was asking so many questions and jumped a little when he felt Taylor's hands running down his chest, legs and go over his groin and he had to stop himself from moanin "M-my best friend" he managed to stutter out "The one i have been friends with since i was like 6 Perrie, what are you doing anyway?"[/h]

Perrie replied,"Nothing in the house by myself bye,"she quickly before finishing the call and she chucked her phone to the side and began to kiss Siva back.

Taylor swam to the surface and giggled,"that's what you get when you leave me alone for a while, I turn into a tease."

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows that she went so quick and shook his head as he put it on the side and smiled at Taylor "I'm sorry babe, i'm all yours again now, Perrie's gone" he said smiling

"Guess I turned into a tease since you last seen me right?"She asked smiling.

Zayn smiled as he ran his fingers through her wet hair "Then it's a good thing i love a tease" he whispered into her ear with a smile before kissing her lips lovenly

Between kisses Taylor replid,"I know your a tease, tease me know,"she begged him.

Zayn smiled at what she said "I can tease" he said smiling as he kissed down to her chest and ran his fingers around her breasts before he kissed them as well "What did you want me to do"

Taylor moaned and loved the feel of his lips on her chest and her breasts. She replied,"Anything to take away my innocence,"she smirked at him and kissed his head, then cheeks then lipsm

Zayn smirked when she moaned "Someone likes that" he said against her chest as he kissed her and smiled as he kissed her lips again and ran one of his hands down her body before he inserted two fingers into her with a smirk on his face

Status
Not open for further replies.