Who We Are PD

Alright well can I devour the soul of your character?

Name: Terra
Race/Species: Shape shifter
Appearance: pink hair with black dyed ends, covered in claw marks, usually wears a tank top ripped at the bottom so it's cropped, jean shorts, fishnet tights, and thigh-high leather boots
Personality: acts tough but is actually really sensitive, flirty
Power/Ability: can shape shift into anything or anyone
images(1).jpeg

I'm considering letting my character's soul get devoured, I'm not feeling it. He was poorly made.. aha

I'm considering letting my character's soul get devoured, I'm not feeling it. He was poorly made.. aha
Well, I think he could be something more, with a little work. We need a guy in this otherwise female-heavy story! But if you do that, we'll miss you!

Name: Terra
Race/Species: Shape shifter
Appearance: pink hair with black dyed ends, covered in claw marks, usually wears a tank top ripped at the bottom so it's cropped, jean shorts, fishnet tights, and thigh-high leather boots
Personality: acts tough but is actually really sensitive, flirty
Power/Ability: can shape shift into anything or anyone
View attachment 40905
welcome aboard! I am excited to see how you become a part of this story.

Sorry, I'm new to how this site roleplays, but I can't wait!!

Name(s): Eric and Sylvia

Eric

Appearance: Crimson red hair; a little long, blue eyes with green specks, very tall.
Relation: Sylvia, his twin sister.
Personality: Eric is the protective-brother type. He is often cold and quiet, not bothering with anybody else except Sylvia. *hint hint* Mess with Sylvia, he'll try to kill you. Despite his often cold demeanor, Eric can sometimes show a little of his soft side. Then again, it's really rare.
Species: Demon
Abilities: When he gets really angry, he rages into a type of demon mode, really hard to stop. Once he's in this mode, there's no telling what he can do. *Unknown*

Sylvia
Appearance: Crimson red hair; length: to the bicep, blue eyes with gold specks, a little shorter than Eric.
Relation: Eric, her twin brother.
Personality: Sylvia is a kind, gentle, compassionate girl. She often has a bad habit of trusting people too easily, resulting in problems with her brother. When her brother or somebody else she knows is upset, she tends to try her best to make them feel better, even if they want to be left alone. She cares about Eric more than everybody else, but then again, they are twins.
Species: Demon
Abilities: Opposite of her brother, she doesn't go into demon mode, but she can help her brother calm down when others can't. Other abilities include supernatural abilities unknown to her at the time being. She hasn't learned them yet.

Both had an extreme traumatic past *note the picture below*

images

Sorry if it's longer than it needs to be! I really like creating characters like this! So fun!

After I denied the characters soul yes? I've come up with this cool description and I can't find any place to use it.

Denied or devoured. It'd be cool if you did deny a pure soul. I really don't mind what you all do, it's part of the fun!

Devoured. Sorry I'm using my phone and it likes to tell me what I want to type.

Yeah, after. I get too confused doing multiple characters a lot of the time.

You can go for it whenever, I'm just trying to think up a decent character now..

I'm not going to be on for the next few days but I shall return. When I do return I'm going to feast on the souls that are given to me and reclaim my material form and the hunt will began so be ready. Oh I'm selecting randomly someone so let everyone be warned!

((OOC For a kind-hearted, pure fae, you sure are distrusting!)) :)

"YOU MOTHERF**KING IDIOTS! THEY'RE JUST KIDS! DEMON OR NOT, THEY ARE STILL LIVING BEINGS! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BAR AND NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN OR SO HELP ME I'LL FINISH WHAT HE DIDN'T!" She shouted in anger. She wanted to help them, but now they were hurt. She heard voices outside, more than the siblings. Oh, good. The fae and her friends are there. She was relieved. The men were just standing there, staring at her, having never seen her so mad. They knew the legends about her dad being a powerful demon and having kidnapped her mother, but they didn't know that her mom wanted to be kidnapped. They knew she wasn't human. They knew she wasn't a weak demon. The men all left the bar after a few seconds of her pissed off eyes looking at them with burning hatred. If they did not leave, she would make them. Once they were all gone, she grabbed some medicine and headed outside to help. She actually wanted to meet that fae and the shapeshifter. Shapeshifters always interested her, as well as their kin did. As the townspeople walked outside, they heard voices from the bushes. They stopped and turned to look, but Dora soon came out. She stepped in between the crowd and the others. "WELL? WHAT THE H**L ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET THE F**K AWAY!* Her hands clenched so tightly that they turned a deep red. Her tail accidentally sprouted out from the back of her jeans and she whipped it forward. "GET OUT. NOW." The townspeople left running. She knew that she had just lost most of her customers, but that wasn't the priority right now. She walked over to the twins, clenching the medicine tightly. She took notice of the others and stopped in front of the twins. "God, people are so annoying and ignorant sometimes......Errghh..." She kept on growling for a second until she remembered she was not alone. She let out a deep breath and relaxed her muscles. "Sorry about that. I tried to get them away, but I just couldn't think of a strategy to use that would be of benefit to everyone." She stepped closer to the girl and boy and prepared to speak. "Hi. My name is Dora Nightingale. I run that little Inn over there, but it's often empty without those loudmouths that just left." She smiled at the two, noticing that the boy was taller than her. She loved tall people. "I'm a demon, just like you two. It's been a long time since I've had the pleasure of talking to other supernaturals." She turned to look at the fae and the shapeshifter, taking notice that the two vampires from earlier were there too as well as another man. "Wow, a fae and a shapeshifter. I love shapeshifters!" Dora smiled brightly, looking at all of them. She liked these people very much. She wanted them to be her friends. She never had friends and would always be shunned wherever she went, so she was mostly alone. But she liked these people because of their great qualitites.
((OOC Just so you know, Chrystalline is not a shapeshifter, she is a vampire, but there is a shapeshifter!))

((OOC: Oh shush! I've had a right rough time of it so far...))

I'm thinking all these people against one Wraith isn't all that fair, I might become a hunter of sorts, seeing as the other one isn't here anymore.