Who We Are PD

Okay, I know I already posted a picture of what the twins look like, but I want to post their individual picture too. So, here they are:

Eric

thumb.png

Sylvia

Anime-Girl-Red-Hair-Red-Eyes-690x388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would for the moment.

((OOC: When you write long parts like that, it doesn't give the other characters a chance to respond. When Eric scratched Sylvia were we all just standing around doing nothing? We really don't get a chance to say because then it's over. Just a thought.))

((OOC: and now that I have read the next part, my character would not have just laid there like an idiot, yet I haven't had a chance to respond. Please consider the other characters when writing your part, please give us a chance to respond.))

((OOC: Sorry about that. I got excited writing them, but now they're changed. I shortened them and changed it up so others can reply.))

Reactions: misspriss
((OOC: :awesome: awesome! BTDUBS, loving this RP guys!))

Appearances:
red-hair-color-for-a-young-man.jpg

Hellhound_by_Luk999.jpg

The Tattoo that is enchanted onto his back by a powerful witch,
hellhound__s_fury_tattoo_by_wildspiritwolf-dmpghv.png

Name: Ellis Willow

Race/Species: Hell-hound

Personality: Kind, but very detected emotionally, his also caring and sweet, willing to help almost no one unless they are in danger, and fall into his morals.

Powers: He is forcefully changed into a twisted version of a werewolf every night but the night when there is no moon, the change causes him to transform into a strong and powerful hell-hound, and almost completely lose his humanity during the time. Having only little control over the beast. The hell-hound tears into any pray and violet assaults anything in its way. The beast searches for food during its transformation, and have the ability to speak and be civilized . He only returns to his human from after the fall of the moon.

Name:Crowwe Mason
Appearance: always has a scar on his left palm, the horns of Satan.
Personality: Changes from his persona's
Species: one of the 7 deadly demons.
Abilities: ANYTHING related to the 7 deadly vices, also shape shifting.
quote: "Why, they deserve whatever they get, i even hunt the fellow demons, they all sin, i only take sinful lives."

@misspriss @Hiiro-Sama @Reaver @Sequoia @Serpentine

Hey guys, this is a reminder that purely OOC posts are not allowed in the IC section. Your posts have been moved to this OOC thread, since you guys have one already! Please keep your OOC chatter here. :]

Thanks for the correction!